PDA

View Full Version : If i had a sister, how good would it be?

Girly
04-10-2011, 02:26 AM
If i had a sister, I would be willing to be her slave or plaything, as long she lets me to dress up in her dresses and skirts. I'm willing to do anything for that to happen. She can dress me up and play with me and more.

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Day dreaming is fine as long as it is done in perspective and doesn't block common since! What makes you so sure 'she' would go along with it!

sissystephanie
04-10-2011, 06:47 AM
I do have a sister who is 2 years older than I! But she has never been a part of my crossdressing, and never will. I love her, but she is bossy!! I don't need that!

Susan_Xdress
04-10-2011, 07:25 AM
My sister is 3 years older than me. I often wonder if I would have crossdressed at all without that incredible access to her clothing when younger. I think I would have anyway.

NicoleScott
04-10-2011, 08:22 AM
You don't need a sister to dress up. Get your own clothes. Or is this really not about the clothes, but about being enslaved by a sister? Just wondering - it's the first thought that hit me when I read the post.

Steph.TS
04-10-2011, 08:35 AM
I have a younger sister, and she won't be apart of this as she is highly judgmental, and she's made statements against transsexuals and CD'ers.

CarlaWestin
04-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Or is this really not about the clothes, but about being enslaved by a sister? Just wondering - it's the first thought that hit me when I read the post.

My first thought, too. Ah! I so love to entertain that forced fem fantasy. You gotta love all the flavors in this ice cream parlor.