PDA

View Full Version : Which bathroom?

Pinky188
04-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Im curious to hear which bathroom you use when in girl mode. I use the girls but my co-worker, (who knows not about my crossdressing) told me he saw some crossdresser in the boys bathroom while in NYC last week. I thought to myself, Why was she in the boys room???

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2011, 06:28 AM
A few reasons worth mentioning would be! Fear he would get in trouble, company policy, Knew she didn't 'pass' or perhaps she just wasn't comfortable using the ladies!

sissystephanie
04-10-2011, 06:52 AM
You should always use the bathroom that mpertains to the sex you are protraying. That is, if you are dressed and looking like a woman, you should use the womens restroom!! Since I go out dressed like a woman but looking like a man, I use the mens restroom!! You just have to use common sense!!

Wendy_Marie
04-10-2011, 07:03 AM
I agree with Stephanie.....If I am out and about dressed enfemme, then I always use the ladies.

christinac
04-10-2011, 07:17 AM
There was an interesting story in the Tampa Fl news paper a few months ago about a crossdresser who got arrested for using the ladies restroom in a club and then the very next week the poor soul got arrested for using the mens room at another club. The city council was trying to figure out if they should pass an ordinance making it maditory that bars, clubs, and other public place should provide neutral sex restrooms.

Susan_Xdress
04-10-2011, 07:35 AM
I also agree with Steph and Wendy. If you are dressed enfemme, use the ladies. BUT if you cannot pass, common sense should dictate caution. Looking like a female doesn't make you one. We are talking personal safety here. Getting yourself trapped in a restroom (mens or ladies) with any who object to your being there could be deadly.

Cheryl T
04-10-2011, 08:43 AM
I always use the ladies room.
I would rather have to do some explaining there then to be cornered by some macho with a phobia in the men's room.
I find that women are much more accepting if you just do your business and leave. Yesterday we were out shopping and when I came out of the stall I washed my hands and went to the dryer only to find 5 little girls standing under it blowing their hair around while mommy stood there laughing. She then told the girls to move out of "the lady's way and let her use it". It's the little things that warm the heart.

Marcia Blue
04-10-2011, 09:02 AM
When out dressed I always use the ladies rest room or a family/unisex rest room. No problems. Just do your business, clean up, and get out.

Nigella
04-10-2011, 09:15 AM
This topic is regularly covered, please use the search facility