PDA

View Full Version : High School Reunion

joan47
04-10-2011, 06:26 AM
I went to my 45th high school reunion in feme..MY high school sweetheart, who I told in HS kept telling me to come out, I finally did, I told my classmates in an e-mail prior to reunion, If you do decide to come out at a reunion, I suggest the advance e-mail, it helped alot, everyone was really fantastic. It was summer and I wore sandals, I can't tell you how neat it is to be standing talking to a bunch of girls and we all have sandals and painted nails, boy did I feel like one of the girls.

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Great little story! Nice that you had such a good time and was excepted!

christinac
04-10-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm glad that things turned out good for you. Your post makes me wonder about my old high school and out of the 108 members of my graduating class, just how many CD/TG's there may have been because at that time they had to stay very very very deep in the closet because you did not even dare to joke about being a crossdresser at my old high school in the day ( early 80"s) because it would have easily got you killed by the "rednecks" or even worse yet the KKK who were very active in my home town at the time.