PDA

View Full Version : how many girls enjoy the larger chested look?

cd_isabelle
09-27-2005, 05:06 AM
hello girls,

i was wondering which of us girls enjoys portraying the larger chested look.

i know at times this makes it rather impossible to pass simply because of the look, i am a very slim girl and therefore the look doesnt exactly look appropriate however there is something about the feel, the power, and look that just appeals to me. (i think i said "look" too much)

i like to dress around a 32d or dd size depending on my mood, nothing way extravagent but larger than a girl of my size usually has naturally.

i would love to know how many other girls enjoy this look and whether they have tried it out in public, have you got looks, passed, what happened, however would love to here from girls that have tried in the comfort of home.

what is the best way to accentuate our applied assets and what are the best methods to portray the larger look, forms, padding and such?

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 06:50 AM
when i frist started cding it was boob's huge boobs yes got to have them ...the bigger the better ...and thay looked so out of place .. in wanting to look somewhat "passable" i went to a smaller size boobs and it looked a lot more passable
not like me boobs got in the room 2 minnettes before the rest of me... now my veary own little a cup boobs and a good push up bra is all i wear ... although i am far from "passable" i think thay look just right.....

Adrianne
09-27-2005, 08:29 AM
It depends on my mood, but i like my boobs size beween 34b or 36b, not too big just right.

Adrianne.

ladyfydiana
09-27-2005, 09:09 AM
I love the big breast look isabelle.All my bras are sized 40DD but I need breast froms that are big enough for my bras.Until then I will wear them without.

Diana

britney1
09-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I love larger breast only because it fits my body type. I have had a hard time getting them to look passable though.

jo_ann
09-28-2005, 08:11 PM
big boobs definetely look out of place, but sometimes it feels good to have a exaggerated features when you crossdress, heightens the feeling

MarinaTwelve200
09-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, I think The best size is a C ---big enough to be definately there. I might go for a D at times, but any bigger than THAT looks sorta "freakish" even on a GG.

The worst are some of those stripper types who try to cater to the "astetically challenged" guys who say "the bigger the better."---I mean, when those knockers hang down waist level or more, they hide all the other interesting curves of a female body----such freaks dont even look like women at all, but some kind of creature of some sort. How guys can find that attractive is beyond me---I think its the principle of the thing they find attractive not the woman herself.

Stormgirl
09-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't? :rolleyes:

RachelDenise
09-29-2005, 05:07 AM
I like the larger size for myself but that is because it fits my body type. I am also partial to large breasted women as well. :D

Sophie_A
09-29-2005, 05:44 AM
B Cup for me, and my first ever forms came yesterday, and wow did they feel fabulous, couldnt stop posing in the mirror :D

JulieFL
09-29-2005, 06:58 AM
My breasts forms are size 10/DD, but I'm 6ft 215 lbs so I can pull it off. When I replace these forms( they are currently leaking but patched ) I will probably replace them with something smaller. Probably C cups.

Julie FL

Raychel
09-29-2005, 07:14 AM
My forms are "D" cups, but at 5'4" and 195 lbs, I am kinda chubby and the larger breast look just fine if you ask me. I think if you can get past the hairy chest that they look pretty realistic. But my judgement could be slightly bias. :rolleyes:

Tara Jordan Campbell
09-29-2005, 08:18 AM
Go BIG or go home...

It depends on which dress I am wearing but I like big boobs..I am a rather small person 5'5 145 sO I can get away with it to a point..

42D if I feel frisky 38D if not.

insearchofme
09-29-2005, 08:22 AM
I have a large chest (48 band width) and I feel that anything larger than a B cup brings to much attention to my chest.

Tiffy
09-29-2005, 08:25 AM
Love them big, but then I am big. So small ones look really funny on me. I sport a DD very well.

Kisses, April

Leilani68
09-29-2005, 10:05 AM
No Thank You, as I said before I am a Petite person.
I will stay with my Ladylike 34b's, which look natural on a girl my size. :)

lauren
09-29-2005, 10:37 AM
hello girls,

i was wondering which of us girls enjoys portraying the larger chested look.

cd_isabelle
Hi isabelle -- I'm a natural 46A but have a very difficult time finding that size so I usually wear a 46B, softcup or underwire interchangeably. I find that the B projection, for me, is quite adequate and looks natural. I don't think I could comfortably carry the weight of C or larger breasts day in and day out.

Lauren

Billijo49504
09-29-2005, 12:26 PM
As the commercial goes, I'm all natural, with no fillers added, at a 38C. The tape measure says that is the right size. I do have enhancers, but usually don't wear them.
The down side is you don't go shirtless in public. Tight t shirts are out unless you are en fem. Talk about embarrassment, after this thyroid cancer thing, my Dr told me we might have to send me for a mamogram. How would you like to be the only guy on your block to get one. Not something to brag about with the boys at the bar, as you knock back a few.

JoAnnDallas
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
I have tryed various sizes and settled on 38C myself. They fit my frame, look good, and not too big, but not too small.
I think one of the worst things a CD can do is have too big of a chest, if she want to go out and blend in. On Halloween, bigger the better, but for everyday, no way.

JoAnn

Fallen Angel
09-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Iuse a 38 b/c size form with my frame size as well. I feel that there just about right.I really dont think Id want to go any bigger

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Well The Breastform Store went out found some monster forms (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/super-girl-breastforms.aspx) due to customer demand, so someone is buying them, but at that size (on me they'd be a 42J :eek: ) they're clearly for fantasy dressing.

Myself, I stick to a 42C or D. (I saved the "chicken fillet" bra enhancers I got initially and use them with my forms for outfits where a larger cup works better.)

cd_isabelle
09-29-2005, 08:27 PM
thanks girls,

thankyou for the lovely responses.

i totally agree in that passing you need to be in tune with your body shape and as such personally i would be an a or b cup, c at the most.

i just enjoy the feeling of bigger at home when no one is around, but i totally am into passing and going for the subtle look, too much attention can be bad, especially if its the wrong kind of attention.

thanks for the responses,

kisses,

cd_isabelle

windycissy
09-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Oversize boobs are probably the biggest single mistake most of us make when trying to pass. If you want to look like Carol Doda around the house, go for it! (Any of you San Francisco girls remember her?) But if you want to pass, it's the same as with makeup and showing your legs: less is better. A knee-length skirt and B cup breasts are totally feminine, and less likely to draw that second glance that can be deadly. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

size7satin
09-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I have never been a "boob" man my wife was an "A". When I dress I never go bigger then a "B" cup.

Missy
09-30-2005, 12:50 AM
a one time I wanted DD cup boobs but after awhile they got in the way and looked out of place did not look like me I am happy with c cups now I can fill a b cup all by myself but I am not happy unless I have c cups when I dress

Missy

lissa_cd
09-30-2005, 09:15 AM
I love the bigger chest look and understand that with a tighter fitting dress or blouse I need to tone it down but whenever I can I go with the 36C

Tamara Croft
09-30-2005, 09:21 AM
"---I mean, when those knockers hang down waist level or more, they hide all the other interesting curves of a female body----such freaks dont even look like women at all, but some kind of creature of some sort.Would you like to be labelled a freak because you look different?? I'm offended by this as I have a large chest and don't consider myself a freak. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. :thumbsdn: