PDA

View Full Version : Special weekend for me.

Jilmac
04-11-2011, 11:04 AM
On Saturday 4/9 I drove down to Kankakee Il. for my son's wedding. I drove down in guy mode but took along girl clothes to enjoy before and after the wedding. I stayed at Motel 6 which was only about a half mile from the wedding site, and arriving early , I was able to shower and dress and spend a few hours en femme before the big event.

At the wedding I got to meet others and was introduced as father of the groom, ate, drank, and mingled with people about half my age, enjoying the music and dancing until I ached. When the DJ called all the man for the garter toss I went up with the rest of the single guys. I don't know if it was luck or fate but I caught the garter :D and wore it as an arm band the rest of the night. When I got back to the motel, I got out of my suit as fast as I could and changed into my bra, forms, and nightie then I slipped the garter on my leg and drifted off into slumberland.

Sunday morning I dressed en femme for the drive home, black velour skirt, multicolor crepe blouse, red wig accessories and makeup. There is a Denny's across from the motel so I decided to go there for breakfast before hitting the road. whild waiting for my food I did some people watching and noticed a girl with her family who was wearing an androgenous top and a fedora, and I wondered if she dressed in guy mode on a regular basis. Shortly before my food arrived, four guys were seated in an end booth one booth away from me.

They must have read me because one of them (with his back toward me) kept turning around to stare. I looked up, smiled and kept on eating, all the while wondering if they had even noticed the girl in the fedora. I waved goodbye to them as I left and started home. On the interstate driving through Chicago I was getting honks and waves from truckers, (I guess I was showing too much leg:heehee:). When I got home I unwound with a cool brew and spent the rest of Sunday (en femme, of course) with my two cats.

RenneB
04-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Wow sounds like a great weekend to me girl. I would love to be able to sleep en femm. I remember the dreams that I would have.... ah yea.

Oh and about those truckers, you bet, I remember riding with one back in the day and that's one of the things that they really go for is the leg shot not to mention a peak down the blouse through a sunroof.

Renne.....

Cynthia Anne
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Good for you! It's so much fun when you let no one get the best of you!