PDA

View Full Version : A little frustration

Anni
04-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi There Everyone,

Just wanted to share a thought with you all & see if others feel/share the same feelings.

Last night I had a small window of opportunity to dress up & felt the need as it has been a while. Forms on for the first time too, they felt fantastic! upon putting all my 'stuff' away I felt a little sad & frustrated in the fact that I have lots of lovely female garments, which hardly see the light of day it is such a shame to keep them locked away. One pair of my heels are just gorgeous, almost too good to wear even, I would just love more time to wear & admire what I have.

Just not enough femme time for me:sad:

Anni xxx

JulieC
04-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah, putting it all away is never the best part. Plus, not having the time you really want to express yourself just doesn't help either :(

Anni
04-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Even more frustrating is thinking about when the next opportunity will come around, but would full time dressing make me happy? that would be a whole new world !!

suzy1
04-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Even more frustrating is thinking about when the next opportunity will come around, but would full time dressing make me happy? that would be a whole new world !!

I know how you feel Anni.
I was in the same situation for years. Now I have my own place and can dress when I want to.
Would full time dressing make you Happy? I think it depends on the individual.
At first I did not dress that much more after getting my own place. But as time went on I started to dress more and more and the pleasure of being Suzy just got better.
I hope you get more chance to dress in the future Anni.

Hugs, SUZY

Danni Renee
04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
I used to have those feelings but fortunately I am in a place now where I can dress a lot, even though still not full time. For me though, it is my hair/wig that gets me. I have always wanted long beautiful hair and wearing my wig makes me feel so incredible and feel like everything is right in the world. When I have to take it off, I just want to cry. It is like part of me is being ripped away. It does not help that I have a job where I have to keep my real hair short either. I can get real depressed when the wig comes off.

carhill2mn
04-11-2011, 01:26 PM
There are many here who share your feelings!

rachaelsloane
04-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Anni,
I can understand your frustration, but not sure why you have to put all your stuff away, need a little more info. I have the opposite issue, I now live by myself and work from home so I have the harder choice of what to wear.
The Best,
Rachael

Cynthia Anne
04-11-2011, 03:56 PM
It's such a shame to keep a pretty girl locked up! Just going to have to find that key and turn her loose!

Anni
04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Thank you for the replies everyone xxx

Rachael xxx,

Sadly I'm unable to have the luxury of hanging my garments in the cupboard as a regular girl would, I have to hide my things & this means they go in a box & get placed well out of sight. I would love the opportunity to dress up more often, hence the frustration I speak of. Hopefully one day my dreams will come true !

Anni xxx

Gerrijerry
04-12-2011, 11:31 AM
For many the chance to dress a lot more comes when you are older. Yes you wait all that time and think I can't wait to dress full time or most of the time. Then the day comes and after only a short time you realize how happy you are all the time. Then after a while it is just how you dress. Then it happens. You realize this is not crossdressing and is not as much fun as it was before. This is being a woman and now the clothes are just clothes again. So maybe one day you might think back and say. I miss the old days when it was only sometimes. sometimes too much of a good thing is not as much fun. Then again for transexuals it was never about the clothes in the first place so which one are you really and which one will really make you happy.

Shelly67
04-12-2011, 11:35 AM
I sympathize .
The odd one or two occaisions I've dressed for a few days in a row left a feeling of unrest I hated once back in bloke mode . It was an awful reality check . Everything seemed so aggressive too ....
Still , try not to punish oneself must be the answear .... look foward to next time perhaps !

Stephanie47
04-12-2011, 11:49 AM
During the school year I have Monday through Friday five days a week to be en femme. I usually dress between 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. I love it when my wife travels out of state for seven to ten days. Then it's 24/7. Having the time available allows me to be in male mode when necessary, because I know tomorrow I can be en femme. The summers, when my wife is not working, become unbearable sometimes. I would love to relax in a pretty summer dress in the backyard. If I had to go back to grabbing one or two hours every now and then, I would go nuts.

Anni
04-18-2011, 11:07 AM
During the school year I have Monday through Friday five days a week to be en femme. I usually dress between 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. I love it when my wife travels out of state for seven to ten days. Then it's 24/7. Having the time available allows me to be in male mode when necessary, because I know tomorrow I can be en femme. The summers, when my wife is not working, become unbearable sometimes. I would love to relax in a pretty summer dress in the backyard. If I had to go back to grabbing one or two hours every now and then, I would go nuts.

"I would love to relax in a pretty summer dress in the backyard"

This surely would be heaven !

RenneB
04-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Anni, I know where you're coming from girl. Time was I had to put Renne away for 15 years... Ya, that was a long time. Now I dress M-F from 9-2. That's the only time the closet door opens and no one is around. I enjoy every minute being in the comfy clothes and would trade it for anything.

To help me get through the non-comfy clothes time, I let me nails grow, shave everywhere, wear secret and observe GG. I am constantly learning mannerisms, walks, fashions and dialog. The female species is a challenge to duplicate, but I'm having a blast learning...

Renne.....

charlytuna
04-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I know how you feel cause I don't have time to dress but I do wear bras & panties when ever I get time. My wife accepts my dressing and I can dress whenever I want. that is when I have time and not busy the grandkids or when company is over or the wife want the man she married around. I do nitties to bed. It is very sad to put things away when you have to change over to your boy side very sad. I been lucky this past week Im off from,due to surgery, and I enjoying it the most I can. In last past 5 days I been off I manage to dress a few times but today is first time I could dress all the way make-up , wig, & dress.

meichenchan
04-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Anni, I can completely relate to this. I get depressed when I can't dress when I want. I can't dress at home lest my parnts find out, and I can't do it at my girlfriend's place as she was threatened with eviction if they saw me crossdressed. Since I don't really have anywhere else to turn, I have to keep this part of me supressed and it's frustrating.