PDA

View Full Version : busey day but some shopping

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 09:06 AM
yestrday was just one of those days that had me running all around all day long doctors and meds and everything you could think of i got home almost at 4:30 pm set relax and some dinner then it was off to lawer meetings for the workers comp committey.... gowd will this hetick day ever end?? and it just so happens i have to drive right by the glamour boquite..... and seeing on it's on the way and i had ordered some size 1 butt pads ...( i don't have enough butt but the size 2 or 3 pads make me look like someone is following real close to me ...big butt) and it seamesd that it was just the thing to do so i stopped in ...John the owner was looking at our site.. cool we chatted (i had plenty of time to get to the meeting) then the surch was on to find my pads ..thay came in and were put aside but were somewere not to be found
itold them (realy greate people ) no big deal i will come back latter ...then thay told me abought this new panty thay just got in "rubh" the box says .." well ventilated lift the hip pants... ladies's underwear..." thay told we just got them in ....cool producte testing i said ring me up a pair... so now off i go to the meeting (15 minnettes late) we had a low turn out and move real fast through everything...out early way cool....ok stop back in the glamour boquite omg thay found my size 1 pads cool ... a little more chatting and off to home ....tired off to bed long day .....

well this morning i am thinking hip lifting panty sounds like fun....a lazy start and now showred shaved all over lets try out this new panty....
thay are black and pretty little bow in the frought love that and light and south feeling ,, two light removeable pads in the butt...time for a test run ...

ok just a little tight in a veary good way ;) comfy seeing on how we are going to have a wendy play day :) i slide into my tighest jeans .. some bang around heels and omg wow feels good looks real good i think....thay are just tight enought to make that wiggle when i walk .....as the day goes on i will try them with skirts and a few dresses ..... this is the kinda work i could get into..... so let you all know how thay work out..... (wendy wiggles away....) :thumbsup:

sara_also
09-27-2005, 10:14 AM
I have a very old padded panty panty and am looking for a new one ,so
I will be waiting to hear haw you like your new one.
Please keep us informed
Sara

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 10:53 AM
well still in my jeans and i am going to stay in them for the rest of the day ...
love how thay feel nice little rounded butt love that.....and the pantys are so comfy i will defently add more in the near futcher....
i know what you are thinking wendy realy a nouther panty thread come on girl .....hey it's not a panty thread ... it's shapewear... and that's a good thingy for us butt challanged girls......check them out .... tell them wendy said hi.....

www.glamourboutique.com

Rachael Warren
09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Sounds like you had fun Wendy, great stuff.

So you wave a Wendy Wiggle, and I have a Warren wobble. :p

Hugs, Rachael. :)