PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited now!

Gemma Rhodes
09-27-2005, 09:12 AM
Hi Girls,

The week after next will be a massive week in Gemma's life. I have booked the full week off work in preparation. On the Monday I will be paying my second visit to The Birdcage dressing service then on the Tuesday I will be in London for the day when I will be going to Doreens fashions for some last minute "bits and bobs" and then on the Saturday is my long awaited, much hyped debut at Angelics.

I just can't wait for the buzz im gonna feel when I walk out of my hotel room fully dressed and into the bar. This is going to be the first day of the rest of my life. I have come a long way in the last few months but hopefully nowhere near as far as I am going to go in the next few.

Hope to see some of you UK girls at Angelics on the 15th.

Hugs

Gemma xx

Anne Charlotte
09-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Go For It Girl......

Pics....we Want Pics !!

Angela Burke
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Gem ,
We want pics.
Looking forward sis.

Love Angela XX

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 09:55 AM
veary cool i know you will have a real good time ....and just thought i would remind you of them forum rules .....looks up rule on going out for the frist time ...page 3 chapter 3 .... "you must post all the deitals of your outting including all pictures ...."
lol enjoy let us know all abought it ..........

Gemma Rhodes
09-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Don't you worry about that girls, my camera memory card will be sent into meltdown that week. :)

Angela Burke
09-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Goody goody yum yum!

Love Angela XX

KELLYANN
09-27-2005, 10:19 PM
go girl!! get on out there.

Sharon
09-27-2005, 10:25 PM
It sounds exciting, Gemma; I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. :)