PDA

View Full Version : A few things I had to express somewhere.

patti1569
04-12-2011, 08:08 AM
This post is kindda like a stream of conscious brain dump of how I am feeling, and I really needed to just put it out there! Thanks for letting me ramble a bit.

I’ve been really trying to move further with my dressing to be able to gain the confidence to go out someday soon. I really thought that I would have by this point, but have run into many roadblocks and obstacles mostly unrelated to dressing or my desire to go out. I’m hoping that I’m beyond those now and can move on. So a few of the things that I have been doing that have made me so happy and feeling more and more like my true self are that I shave my legs now and my toes have been painted continuously for many months. I just love how this makes me feel, and interestingly, I love the look of it but that is not my primary goal anymore. It’s more about how it makes me feel, more feminine, happier about myself. I stopped biting my nails now too, and they are just a little bit longer that a man would normally keep them. I love them this way and am lucky that I have great nails! They will look great painted when I do go out.

An interesting thing happened last night. My wife and I were discussing me shaving my legs all of the time now, even in the summer. She said that she was 100% fine with it and was giving me tips on shaving and maintaining a nice smooth legs. It makes me feel so great when we can discuss anything related to dressing. She had bought me a few pairs of the cutest panties last week and I had yet to try them on. So when we were going to bed I asked if she would mind if I wore a pair to sleep in. This is something that I have never done before. She responded as if it was a silly request and basically said why would I care if you wear them to bed. So I did, and I dreamt about being dressed all night long! Not the usually panicky dreams of getting caught, but great dreams about being out and feeling amazing and confident walking around in my heels and cute dresses!

There have been so many little events like this lately that I’m really feeling so amazing. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring in my journey! Thanks to you all for letting me express a few things here that I have no other place to express. This site is one of those great things that I have discovered and it helps me in many ways!

XX Patti

Kathi Lake
04-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Patti, feel free to brain-dump anytime!! :)

Treasure your keeper of a wife, and ensure that you are taking things at her pace. Keep talking and asking, and including.

As for the confidence issue, you can do this! Take a deep breath and get out there.

Kathi

kimdl93
04-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Patti, it sounds like its all good. A supportive wife, smooth legs, new panties and a lot of room to explore. I look forward to hearing more of your journey!

danielletorresani
04-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Color me jealous! I love my wife to death, but she would never be understanding of this stuff. When she travels, which is rare, I always make sure to sleep in lingerie. I wish I could do it more often!

Cynthia Anne
04-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I agree with the others! You have a very special wife! Be sure she knows it everyday! Soon you will open the door and enjoy being out!

t-girlxsophie
04-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Treasure your keeper of a wife, and ensure that you are taking things at her pace. Keep talking and asking, and including.

As for the confidence issue, you can do this! Take a deep breath and get out there.

Kathi
Kathi has summed it up perfectly,An understanding and supportive Wife deserves to be treasured and remember to show her your appreciation

I hope that you can sum up the courage to get out and about,It really is so much fun,maybe even with your Wife by your side

Sophie

PretzelGirl
04-12-2011, 09:50 PM
This reminds me of how I got started and built up from wearing nothing to everything. Just asking one piece at a time. But even an accepting wive can get overwhelmed. Take it a little at a time so it doesn't become too much, too fast. And love that special lady well.

Deana ♥ Danni
04-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I love reading stories like this :) As a supportive genetic girlfriend to Danni Renee, I buy her things because I want her to be able to wear them whenever she wants, and to just help make her feel pretty. I also think that was very respectful of you to ask your wife first. I agree with the others, make sure she knows how much you love her and how happy she makes you :) I am so happy for you and your wife!