erica12b
04-12-2011, 09:04 AM
I was reading the thread "mothers always know” and thinking that mine
never did and my sister has no clue, my ex wife did not know ether,
so am I hiding too well? Am I so far in the closet im like a stealth
fighter?From the start I tried to always put every thing back exactly like it
was before I was there (, spent more time cleaning my self and the
house up after a girly time (no make up or items left out), always
keep my stash of clothes close but too convenient to get too, I always thought I would give my self away some how, but to date have
not, so am I too far in to hiding it to ever get caught?
How about you? Just how good are you?

Gillian Gigs
04-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Hiding it too well, or were they just to polite to say anything. You would be amazed to know how much others know about you! We all leave some kind of trail behind us. It all depends on how well we clean up behind ourselves, or how observent the others are.

edina1
04-12-2011, 09:23 AM
The more I think back on things the more it seems likely that people didn't want to say anything. It's funny how blind we can be when we want, and how others can be when they don't want to be upset...

Sara Jessica
04-12-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't have to hide like you describe right now but your post makes me think of what it was like as a little girl growing up (ok, cut me some slack, some dreams never go away). Even as a child, I must have had a perfect photographic memory as to how to put everything back in my mother's closet and drawers. I was never called out on anything and to this day, I have no reason to believe I was ever suspected of spending way too much time in her wardrobe.

kimdl93
04-12-2011, 09:54 AM
I doubt it, but that's what you want, isn't it?

suchacutie
04-12-2011, 10:01 AM
And then it gets more complicated when it's selective hiding. Please understand that I have help since my wife is incredibly protective of Tina. The conflict comes when Tina is completely open with my wife and yet not with others, so the possibility of things getting left out is not small. Heck, in preparing for company Tina hid one of her bottles of perfume and we still haven't found it! Hopefully it won't show up to have someone ask, "whose is this?"

And there are chances that we all take, like getting partially dressed in a hotel room. After all emergencies do happen. Then there is the closet of two genders worth of clothes with only one person staying in the room. And all the facial stuff on the bathroom counter.

<shrug> Well, there is stealth and then there is stealth :)

erica12b
04-12-2011, 10:43 AM
i know , my mom has never known, she is not open minded and if anything was off she would be right up in your(my face) my ex was not open minded eather and if she even thought anything was off she would have brought it to court when we where fighting over the kids

about the only thing to ever stand out is i now have two pierced ears, (instead of just one) i use the excuse it was cheaper than a tat for my 45b-day

danielletorresani
04-12-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm like a crossdressing ninja. I am pretty thorough in making sure nothing gets left out to implicate me. My other side is a secret from everyone, and I'd like it to stay that way until the day I die.

erica12b
04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
i look at it as super spy lol get in get dressed have a time then get everything back to the way it was and get out lol super spy lol

steph1964
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
I am super anal about putting everything the way it was and then tripple checking. I'm ashamed to say that I have even taken photographs of my wife's makeup bag to make sure it all goes back in the right order (I realy need to get my own). That being said I have still missed things and noticed after wife got home and quickly fixed it. If she noticed she didn't let on. But we have had a don't ask dont tell policy for over 15 years so I could be fooling myself.

Danni Renee
04-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Funny story.......

I thought I was hiding it well when I was a teen. My mother had this lingerie that was my absolute favorite. It was a purple top with black strings that hung down all around it with a black and purple G string. I would take absolutely every opportunity I could to wear it - the stings on the top made me feel like I had long hair. I would deligently put it back exactly the way I found it to never raise my moms suspicious. I eventually left for college and after coming home one summer, it was moved and I thought I would never see it again. Flash forward to my honeymoon with my ex wife four years later. As we are at the hotel, she pulls out a little box. I asked her what it was and she said she did not know. I watched her open it and WOW: THERE IT WAS! I was ecstatic (though I hid it well - my ex still does not know). My mom had given it to us for our honeymoon! My ex was not in to lingerie so she never wore it. I was able to find it and hide it and I still have it today. I have not come out to my mother yet but I have always wondered by her gesture if she knew I had been wearing it all those years.....

celeste26
04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Of course for those who are open with their spouses there is none of that hiding of things. Is it the thrill/ panic of last minute hiding that feeds the need for secrecy?

Rachel05
04-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I used to think I was really good, I mean I was so particular about when I dressed and putting my stuff away, oh in my head I was the best, till I found out my wife already knew !!! not so good after all oooops - so good luck, you sound so much more successful than I was - but the good news is now it is out, it is so much easier too, so it worked out okay in the end

erica12b
04-12-2011, 02:17 PM
i have heard some say they got cought because they wanted too, froidan slip, or just did not care any more, i was raised if your going to do something do it right, if your going to hide it hide it lol you only hide it well tell you get cought,

deebra
04-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Why not break the ice with your wife, tell her you're curious how nylon panties would feel and would she mind if you tried a pair. If she's O.K. with it just add slowly and you're on your way.

t-girlxsophie
04-12-2011, 06:59 PM
My wife is fully supportive of my dressing so it's a non Issue,but in my early days I was the worlds worst at hiding my Dressing from first,my parents and later my first wife,thank god I've changed my ways,or else would've been well caught before now

Sophie

erica12b
04-12-2011, 08:05 PM
im looking for the gf now , its been a while , after the big d i had to get my head around some of my ex-wife's training , i can't say that being a cd has helped my chances on finding a gf , but i am not going to start a relation ship and start to hide my fem half ever again ( its all me )

i like the taking of photos so you can put it all back the same way lol i thin when i was married and i would make a list of notes on where and next to what , was my most procise (anial) time lol then had to burn the notes or eat them lol

Alice Torn
04-12-2011, 08:13 PM
"There's a man who lives a life of danger...."

AKAMichelle
04-12-2011, 08:43 PM
I got caught multiple times by my mom, once from my wife, and the winner is once by a client. That's why I gave up trying to hide and decided to just be out.

Leslie Langford
04-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Well, all I can say is that anyone who thinks that they have (or will continue to) cover their tracks with 100% certainty are just fooling themselves.

For all that anal obsessiveness about leaving nothing to chance and checking, double checking - or even triple-checking everything we do - sooner or later we will be blind-sided by a slip-up that we thought could never occur because of all the precautions we had taken. It could be an error, a miscalculation, beating 1,000,000:1 odds that nothing could go wrong, or even just plain bad luck. Such a gaffe could also be a very long time in coming - but it will come, just as surely as night follows day.

Think of how many criminal masterminds, serial killers etc. finally got caught because a minor slip-up finally blew them out of the water. Anyone remember the detective series Columbo and how actor Peter Falk invariably went for the jugular (and the final "kill") with an innocent-sounding, "oh, by the way..." just before totally ensnaring his suspect ;).

Most importantly, never, ever, underestimate the power of women's intuition. It is a force of nature that is more powerful than any earthquake or ensuing tsunami, and has been the undoing of many a man over the ages...:eek::doh::heehee:

Alice Torn
04-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Leslie is so right! Even the Nazi "enigma code" was eventually broken. I made a boo-boo , and accidentally showed one of my Louise photos on my guy site, on Facebook, for a few days. Even the 'Titanic" was not hidden forever!

erica12b
04-12-2011, 09:40 PM
i know i know , that why i called it hiding it to well, the longer you can hide it , the more of a shock it is when its unhidden , lol sometimes wish i had been cought , or had left something out , but too this day it has not happened , yet , lol i dont want to hide it from my gf ( if and when i ever get one )

jeannanj
04-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I have been living this secret for over 30 years now. I have done the "Triple check" but today I often wonder if anyone knew and never said anything. Recently I have been a bit less cautious it seems. Just today when I made my way back home from work I noticed a tag from a department store on the bathroom floor. A tag from a brand new skirt I just picked up last week. I truly have to come out to my SO Very soon.

Tanya C
04-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm always amazed how many cders are able to hide their dressing from their spouses for a period of years and even decades. But I've often wondered how you explain things like shaved legs, feminine eyebrows, etc.

VioletJourney
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Only my mom knows, and she didn't know until I told her. When I "cleaned up" after using her stuff, I made sure to hide it so well that a forensic investigator couldn't find any evidence of it.

Alice Torn
04-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Three years ago, I had to stay with an elderly lady, until I got my own place. When she would go into town, i would dress up. One day, after showering, I forgot, and left my bracelet/bangles in the bathroom. I went away after dressing back into male mode, came back later, and she had put them on the little table next to my bed! She knew! But, nothing was said.

PretzelGirl
04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Well, if they were her bracelet and bangles, it could only belong to one other. Not much room for error but it shows that it just doesn't matter sometimes.