PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the day.. Finally LOL

Ashlie Marie
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
for those that didn't know or are not on my Facebook page. Tomorrow at 9Am I get to go stand in the probate judges office and say my new name out loud and swear on a bible that everyone I owe money too will still need to be paid. and then its off the Social security lines and the DMV to smile.. hopefully I kill all that before lunch and treat myself to a good lunch :-)

Hugs,
Ash

Stephanie Clarke
04-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Good luck tomorrow. I cannot imagine how exceed you must be. Have a good day and enjoy.
Hugs, Stephanie

gretchen2
04-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Congratulations, enjoy the DMV, I spent two hours in there today doing the same thing. I just love quality time at the DMV, I was thinking that everyone in there really needed a group hug. Maybe you should suggest that tomorrow.

Ashlie Marie
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
OMG! how did you know I am such a huggie person.. It is odd how people react now being a girl. its so different from when I used to run up to a group of people and say hi and hug them lol it seems people like hugs from girls better :-)

crystalann
04-12-2011, 08:45 PM
I got to do the same thing once when I did the name change, and a year later with my girlfriend. Looking back it does go very easy, best of luck:)