PDA

View Full Version : What a blast!

britney1
09-27-2005, 10:00 AM
I just bought my first lingerie yesterday and I am excited to dress en femme and model it. I actually had a business meeting all day and I had some time to kill before it got started, so I went to the department store (in drab) and bought a new bra (so now I don't have to wear my wifes that doesn't fit), a cute little pink half corset bra with 2 pair of matching panties, and a satin nighty. I am so excited. In fact, I couldn't even wait to get home, I had to stop at a gas station on my 3 hour drive home and put the corset bra on under my golf shirt and the panties on too. I even got some toilet paper from the bathroom and stuffed it for a more appealing look (at least to me). After it got dark, I took my shirt off, put on some lipstick and drove the rest of the way home in my new pink bra and panties. It was so exciting and exhilerating. I just thought I would share.

Julie York
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Considering how experienced you appear at dressing, (from your avatar and photos), I am amazed you have never bought undies for yourself. People usually work from undies up, to makeup and a wig. Undies is the FIRST thing they get hold of...usually.

Most straaaaaaange. :undecided

DonnaT
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Well, good for you Britney. Congrats. But you should be careful how you (partially) dress when driving. Accidents do happen.

I wore my wife's cast-offs for quite some time before buying my own. At some point you just say, to hell with what they may think, and do it. Especially when you get too big for her things.