PDA

View Full Version : Your such a girl...

Alisa
04-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Anyone ever get that comment or similar comment from your SO? Usually comes in response to the extra time it takes to get ready... you know because of the extra grooming, etc. If you do get those comments, how do you take it... as a slight or a compliment? Just wondering...

Cynthia Anne
04-13-2011, 04:55 AM
I don't have an SO, but I do believe that complement would make my head swell so big that it would take me twice the time to get ready!

Danni Renee
04-13-2011, 04:57 AM
I have gotten it twice from my SO and both times I took it as a compliment. At this point I would not mind hearing it more!

KrystalA
04-13-2011, 06:25 AM
A while back, as I was modeling a new outfit for my SO, she said "You're butt is cuter than most girl's butts" .. I really enjoyed hearing that. My SO is definitely a keeper.

msniki48
04-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Well I have heard it many times...and i always say thank you.. ;)

Sometimes i hear you are such a b*tch! i say.....you say that like its a bad thing! ;) I love it... i just love it!

hugs

Kate's at home
04-13-2011, 06:42 AM
I get that sometimes too. The reference tho is always in some context of how I look at or respond emotionally to "things" in my responses. She has told me a number of times I know how women think and feel and process together too well! I just tell her I'm being me...

Oh well,

Kate

kimdl93
04-13-2011, 07:35 AM
yes - several times. Last one was about not wanting "farmer tan" lines.

TGMarla
04-13-2011, 08:49 AM
She tells me I'd make a good wife from time to time. I just smile.

Pythos
04-13-2011, 09:08 AM
I have gotten "You take longer getting ready than I do, and I'm a girl" one time.

I have also been told when seen in a low lit passage or hallway I look like a female figure.

I consider those a compliment, though there is always that nagging caveman speaking up and go NU UH. LOL. I just put him back in that cave in my mind.

Leslie Langford
04-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Well, I have been called a "drama queen" by my wife because of the way I seem to react when we get into a particularly nasty argument. Three guesses as to what the topic might be in those instances, and the first two don't count...:eek::doh::heehee:

Tina B.
04-13-2011, 09:34 AM
I hear it from time to time, your such a girl, or you make a good wife, I don't see it as a complement, or slight, I just see as a declaration of truth. Well maybe the you make a good wife might be a complement.
Tina B

RachelRICD
04-13-2011, 09:35 AM
I sometimes get it from my workmates. Personally I love it.

k lynn
04-13-2011, 09:46 AM
I to have heard it from co-workers some say I even walk like a girl

LaurenRenee
04-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Yesterday while with a group of male friends who don't know about Lauren, one of them made a comment about me (it wasn't nasty). I asked him why he said that and he said I was the most feminine one. OMG, I hope they couldn't detect my blushing and the smile that brought to me. Giggle

Lauren

Anne2345
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM
My wife occasionally will make the "you're such a girl" comment to me, or refer to me as her wife. She does so in a playful manner, and I absolutely love it when she makes such comments! :)

Lorileah
04-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I get "you are such a princess...." sometimes. Is that the same?

Jilmac
04-13-2011, 11:26 AM
My SO has never seen me dressed in person but has seen pictures of me dressed and has made complimentary comments on several occasions. However I have a GG friend who is built like Olive Oyl (Popeye's goilfriend) and she is always telling me how feminine I look. She tells me she wishes she had a figure like mine...LOL.

AKAMichelle
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I have gotten when people who know Michelle see the little things that I do. Most people would miss them in boy mode and ignore them, but when Michelle is going out then things are so different

Stephanie47
04-13-2011, 12:20 PM
When younger my wife use to tell me I have nice legs and cute a$$! Frankly, I think I look better in a dress than she does!

Alisa
04-16-2011, 06:46 AM
I have also been told when seen in a low lit passage or hallway I look like a female figure. Now you're just bragging... LOL

Well, I have been called a "drama queen" by my wife because of the way I seem to react when we get into a particularly nasty argument. Three guesses as to what the topic might be in those instances, and the first two don't count...:eek::doh::heehee: Argument about which chick flick to watch on TV? Wait no that can't be it... darn... yea I think I know ;).

I get "you are such a princess...." sometimes. Is that the same?You bet ya sweetie... even better! :)

When younger my wife use to tell me I have nice legs and cute a$$! Frankly, I think I look better in a dress than she does!Shhhh... not so loud! LOL

Sounds like everyone takes it as a compliment... I used to be embarrassed by the comments especially when others are in ear shoot but now I just try and soak it in and enjoy...:daydreaming:

jennifer easton
04-16-2011, 12:44 PM
When I get called a Beoch! I just wiggel my butt and say thaaaank you, thaaank you very much!! wella unhun! Jenni

Wendy_Marie
04-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Happened to me just this morning....The wife and I went out for lunch at the Olive Garden yesterday afternoon. I underdressed wearing my sports bra, panties and ankle socks with my New Balance sneakers.... I was attempting to be just be polite and pleasant as she and I had been arguing some recently. This morning while drinking coffee together, we strike up a conversation and the subject of lunch came up...She told me that she has noticed a huge change in my demeanor and mannersims lately and that at lunch yesterday I behaved more lady like and feminine than did she. While i don't really believe she really intended it as a compliment....I sure took it as one.

Barbra_5
04-16-2011, 05:53 PM
I think about it and say to myself it's ok barbra your just a girl at heart tes .ummmmmmm Hugs Barb

5150 Girl
04-16-2011, 06:43 PM
She's made the whole gamit of 'you're so girly" comments... I've been called Princess, drama queen, her bitch, petite flower, the best wife ever, ect....

jenniferoonus
04-16-2011, 07:51 PM
I have never received such a comment from my wife and I believe it will never happen, because she is totally rejecting me as Janet. However, I have received the comments 'You' re such a girl' and 'what a girl' from many men. You see, I pass 100 percent as a female and I go out as Janet almost everyday, I am fortunate that I did well during my career and financially I could retire at 40 and having a good time during the weekdays. I play bowling, pool and tennis during the week and none of the players know about my little secrete. I am a good player in these games even compare to men, not to mention that I actually play these games as a gg player. So there were countless times that I received these comments due to the high playing standard that I demonstrated. Of cause, I liked it a lot...

Paula_56
04-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Three guesses as to what the topic might be in those instances, and the first two don't count...:

Hmmmmmm?
Guess 1, Crunchy verese Smooth?
Guess 2, Forks on the left?,, Spoons and the right?
Guess 3, Dressing up like a fashsionable woman and having a great day?

Eryn
04-17-2011, 04:58 PM
My wife has said that I have "model's legs" which was a definite ego boost! I don't think that she thinks of me as girlish in an emotional sense, though.

michelle2020cd
04-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I hear it everyday from my wife, I love it

StevieTV
04-24-2011, 03:22 PM
I get "you are such a princess...." sometimes. Is that the same?

I got that a lot from a woman at work. We are friends and I'm always complimenting her on her outfits. I forget what we were talking about the one time she actually called me a princess in front of a group of women. One of them said "you mean prince, don't you?" to which she replied, "no princess is more fitting". The woman just did this funny face and went "oh". I just winked back.

joandher
04-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Because of the stuff around the bathroom and dressing table,my darling wife comments and says its worse than having a girl in the house,
I love it ??

Hugs J-JAY xx

Pinky188
04-24-2011, 05:35 PM
I get that from my S.O., Co-workers, Freinds, Um. pretty much everyone! Its a complement to me!

joan47
04-25-2011, 06:23 AM
My sister in law (who knows) calls me setie and girl all the time. She treats me as If I am woman, I would say..

pantynhoseman
04-26-2011, 03:01 PM
My ex-wife used to tell me that I act girly and I think like a girl. My response was Thank You!!

Tammy V
04-26-2011, 03:07 PM
My wife calls me prissy or Miss Priss and was doing it long before I told her about my fem side.

Hiddenaway
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM
My wife doesn't know that I still CD other than panties and sometimes when we are having a playful argument she will call me the "B" word. I love it, because she is playing around, but little does she know. :heehee::D

Emjay
04-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Haha,

I usually get "You shower like a girl", I guess because I actually like to be clean (and smooth) after bathing, not just wet and still dirty...

I did get exactly "You're such a girl" last week..... From my teenage daughter..... It was in response to something I said about how I looked after work one day, not about this side of me, which she doesn't know about... Or maybe it was Autumn peeking out for a moment? IDK...

I kinda like both of them and don't take either as a slight... :)

Vivian Best
04-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I've never had a compliment of any sort from my wife! Quite the opposite, she says, "you'll never make it as a blond" or "your knees are knobby" and the context of those comments are certainly not compliments.

daviolin
04-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Well for starters My wife hates Daviolin. And yes she always says that to me when I'm getting ready to go out. I just smile at her and agree. Because yes I am such a girl. Daviolin

Rachel Mari
04-26-2011, 06:47 PM
My wife has told me I'm effeminate, but she's not saying it as a compliment, so I asked her how but she couldn't answer.

Right now I'm out of town working and staying with a couple I have known for years (I'm 54, he's 48 and she's 31) and she's said twice now "OMG, you're such a chick!" She meant it in a nice way so to me it's a compliment.

Still don't know what it is that's giving them that impression.

Ashley B
04-26-2011, 08:44 PM
One night, my girlfriend and I were making what she calls the "red carpet face" at each other, because she noticed that women on the red carpet all tend to have this similar expression in their pictures. Going back and forth making those faces at each other, she eventually stopped and looked at me for a couple seconds and said out of the blue "I think you'd make a really pretty girl." She has also told me that most girls, herself included, would be very happy to have eyelashes as long as mine. Both of these comments were definitely taken as compliments by me. I've certainly never told her about this part of myself, but it she's so perceptive, it makes me wonder if she suspects and is intentionally making these comments because she knows that I love being told that I look feminine.