PDA

View Full Version : economical breast

britney1
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Ladies,

I am trying to achieve a C breast. Anyone have any pointers or quality economical options to help me achieve this?

Shelly Preston
09-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Britney

You did not say how economical you want to be
There are some inexpensive breast forms on the market
I hope you find what your are looking for.

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 02:47 PM
it all depends on what you start with... i have little a cups so a good pushup bra dose the trick just fine for me... tell us were your starting off at and from there we can go...

britney1
09-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Well, me peronsally, I natually have A cups but due to body type and trying to pass, I need about a C cup. I have a 38 C bra that I am getting frustrated stuffing with socks to give me the size and they aren't obviously very natural.

Wendy me
09-27-2005, 03:01 PM
ok now we are getting some were at like wall mart you can but theise water fill inserts
real cheep.. perhaps like one or two pairs in a push up padded bra just might do the trick ...

britney1
09-27-2005, 03:10 PM
ok now we are getting some were at like wall mart you can but theise water fill inserts
real cheep.. perhaps like one or two pairs in a push up padded bra just might do the trick ...

thanks, you are such a life saver. (and pocketbook saver). I was prepared to be forced to pay over $100 for a silicone pair.

MarinaTwelve200
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Perhaps you can look into this---Im curious too.

Just WHAT is it that they make those "jiggly" gel type fishing lures out of?---you know, like the purple worms, etc? I think its a kind of plastic product, and likely is sold in a powdered form---where it may be either heated or have some solvent or even water added to it to give it it gellike moldability.

This stuff would be GREAT for fake breasts---its dry, has some weight and is very jiggly :D I know heat makes it a bit tacky, but there are ways around that problem.

Breasts made from it would likely not last much longer than a few days, but would likely be very realistic looking---and likely very cheap.

britney1
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I just found that Ebay has a lot of breast forms for sale and most of them (not all) are inexpensive. What a great way to buy.

Jacqui
09-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi, Britney, in another thread, Melissa A suggested water balloons and I agree with her 100%... Before you spend anything on forms, especially if you've been using socks, tissues or Softballs, you should consider water balloons.

I buy a package of 15 Helium Quality 12" Round Pink Party/Decorator balloons for $2.29.

You can fill them with water to nicely fit any size cup you want, and it's easy and cheap to experiment to see which size fits best. The 12" size leaves lots of room, even for a D-Cup.

After filling a balloon, hold the neck tight and let any air out so that you don't have air pockets. Then tie the knot and cut off the little extra, leaving enough room so that the knot is tight but long enough not to unravel. The result will be a pretty nice looking nipple that will show through a bra. To take it a step further, you can take a red magic marker and fill in a circle around the knot. This will give the appearance of areolas... Do the same thing with the second balloon. Before you knot it, compare it to the first to make sure they look equal.

When you've filled your bra comfortably, the water in the balloons will warm up or down to your body temperature after a short while. They will bounce (try jogging in place in front of a mirror!) and they will fill out the cups much better than plastic gooey worms, birdseed, or Jello...well, maybe not Jello. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get Jello into a balloon. Any suggestions?

You can put a moderate amount of pressure on them and they will feel like an extension of your chest. With a nude bra, low light, squinting, a little extra imagination, to me, they almost look real!

You're probably thinking, "Well, what if they break or spring a leak?" That would not be good, but I would practice at home to see how much they can take before going out. You might be surprised. You can also try doubling them, putting one inside the other before filling.

I think the only thing better for me would be expensive attachable silicon forms that would give you the feel of breasts without a bra. But until they show up in my Xmas stocking, I'll stick with my package for $2.29.

Let me know how it goes if you should decide to try it.

Hugs,

Jacqui

Joanne_2003
09-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I used knee high stockings and filled them with flax seeds from a bulk store. It worked very well and I made them to fill a DD bra

Honey GG
09-27-2005, 08:57 PM
What we found for my hubby are called 'Pals' we did buy them off E-bay for about $75. The auction was a 'private' auction so no worry that if someone knows your ebay name they will track your purchase. You can also go directly to the website and buy them if your worried about ebay. They came in a few days and my hubby is VERY happy with them. Unlike silicone they can be slept in since there is nothing to leak out. There is a link in the auction that you need to read so you can determine what size to buy to acheive the look you want. They are very natural looking, we bought them 2 years ago and they still look like new, even with plenty of use.

Honey

christine55
09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Hi, Britney, in another thread, Melissa A suggested water balloons and I agree with her 100%... Before you spend anything on forms, especially if you've been using socks, tissues or Softballs, you should consider water balloons.

I buy a package of 15 Helium Quality 12" Round Pink Party/Decorator balloons for $2.29.

You can fill them with water to nicely fit any size cup you want, and it's easy and cheap to experiment to see which size fits best. The 12" size leaves lots of room, even for a D-Cup.

After filling a balloon, hold the neck tight and let any air out so that you don't have air pockets. Then tie the knot and cut off the little extra, leaving enough room so that the knot is tight but long enough not to unravel. The result will be a pretty nice looking nipple that will show through a bra. To take it a step further, you can take a red magic marker and fill in a circle around the knot. This will give the appearance of areolas... Do the same thing with the second balloon. Before you knot it, compare it to the first to make sure they look equal.

When you've filled your bra comfortably, the water in the balloons will warm up or down to your body temperature after a short while. They will bounce (try jogging in place in front of a mirror!) and they will fill out the cups much better than plastic gooey worms, birdseed, or Jello...well, maybe not Jello. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get Jello into a balloon. Any suggestions?

You can put a moderate amount of pressure on them and they will feel like an extension of your chest. With a nude bra, low light, squinting, a little extra imagination, to me, they almost look real!

You're probably thinking, "Well, what if they break or spring a leak?" That would not be good, but I would practice at home to see how much they can take before going out. You might be surprised. You can also try doubling them, putting one inside the other before filling.

I think the only thing better for me would be expensive attachable silicon forms that would give you the feel of breasts without a bra. But until they show up in my Xmas stocking, I'll stick with my package for $2.29.

Hugs,

Jacqui
Try using blue ice, the stuff you put in your camp cooler to keep things cool.
It has a thicker consistency than water and gives a very natural weight and feel. It is hard to get it into the balloon. A good method is to go to a pharmacy and ask them for a baby syringe, used to feed infants.
Hugs, Christine

britney1
09-28-2005, 12:43 PM

Hugs,

Jacqui

Great call on the baloons. They look and feel much more realistic.

Thanks!

PaulaJeanette
09-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Britney,

With the exception of natural breast tissue, there are no really good substitutes for forming an attractive bustline other than with breast forms. I've gone the full route of stuffing my bra with socks/stockings/panties etc., rice-filled stockings, water-filled balloons or gloves, and silicone breast enhancers. But without a doubt, having breast forms beats all the others hands down.

As you have found, breast forms are somewhat costly. That's why I refer to my breast forms purchase as an INVESTMENT. Once you have them, you'll come to realize, what a perfect addition they are to your crossdressing accessories and an essential item in your femme wardrobe.

However, because of the cost involved, be very judicious and be especially patient in your selection and final investment. One important factor is making sure your breast forms are proportional to your physical stature. For that reason, I highly suggest a visit to a crossdressing specialty store before deciding. While an online purchase is tempting from a cost perspective, you don't have the luxury of seeing and handling the form. You definitely want a breast form that looks and feels natural in color and texture. The pair I have has a darkened nipple and areola which I find very stimulating when it is detectable thru a very sheer bra or other lingerie.

Best wishes,

Paula J

cd_isabelle
09-28-2005, 07:12 PM
hi britney,

this might have been previously mentioned but i like to use the bird seed in the pantyhose trick.

simply take some pantyhose, fill with birdseed to the required amount, cut off the ends and simply tie into a knot. the knot can also be placed and used as a nipple.

they work well, dont leak, have a kind of realistic feel and thats about it.

hope you find the solution that works for you.

kisses,

cd_isabelle