PDA

View Full Version : First Time Enfemme

Elinor
08-25-2004, 09:41 AM
Sorry this was posted in the wrong place silly girlie I'm.
Male to FEMALE crossdressing. :cool:

What advice would you give to a first time girl going out dressed?
I have been in the past invited to join others in a girlie night out, but I'm not to sure about doing so. Anyway no way would I be taken as a woman but a guy in a dress. Any thoughts girls?

I feel I would be missing out in life adventures if I died and never in my life went out dressed as a woman. Just once or twice to go out in skirts or wear make-up in high heels wig and dress and party. Gosh the dream! Near my city in October guys go each year to dress up as women I wish I was one of them. But lack the looks and courage.
Elinor, what I say is my opinion, in may not work for you or other girls. First, don't put too much into trying to pass, you'll just feel self-conscience of your looks, and will feel more nervous than you already are. Try to go with a friend CD, Male or female, just anyone, having someone to talk to eases the situation. I don't know where you are in Scotland, but I'm sure there are places safer than others to go out to. Places that CDs might go, you'd feel better, there is saftey in numbers. Take it one step at a time, on your first night out your not going to go on stage and sing. That comes on the third night. Sure, some people are going to say things to you, some might be bad, but you have to look at it with humor. Don't be serious when confronted, don't take offence(I know the tempers Scots have) try to laugh it off. It is your life, you live it the way you want, don't let the yobs keep you from enjoying life. Just take it slow, no rush, and don't worry about passing, in my neighborhood the GGs can't even pass for girls.

If you go out check the place out in advance in male mode, check where you can park, is there a rowdy bar next where you want to go, plan everything like your going to tunnel into a bank vault.
Cause once you've gone out, you won't be able to stop, it's like dressing.

Love and good-luck Amelie

Hide and Sleek [crossdressing shop Kinghorn Fife Scotland] run an event every year. It used to take place in Edinburgh where I live. This year it's being held in Stirling 40 miles away.
I never made it into the shop only walked on by. Yeah I know I'm a big girlie.
But perhaps one day who knows?
How was it the first and second time for you girls who have gone out in skirts?

Ava Mouse
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Your first time out SHOULD be with experienced CD friendly people, regardless of your "passability quotient. " These people know what's safe and dangerous and you can learn a lot from them. I'd recommend you pre-meet with your friends, change there, and go as a group. Most experienced sisters know how you feel and will help and encourage the first timer.

I've only been out 3 times, 2 of which I had experienced CD's and their spouses as guides. It was fun having the wives there, because they pointed out things I'd never noticed from a guys perspective. For example, "See that guy, he's gone around twice scoping out his prey..." and naturally, going to the bathroom, watching handbags, etc. GG's want you to succeed and have fun.

I always went out assuming I was 100% read. Not that I didn't try, but thinking that way, I wouldn't be so self conscious if I messed up. Lacey Leigh has it right, be a tasteful 'man in a dress' and people will treat you as you present yourself.

Elinor
08-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Thank You Girls! Well perhaps one day I'll take the plunge. But it's not yet. Anyone else with advice or stories of thier first time out? :D

Amelie
08-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Yes I have a question, What happened to my avatar? Did someone in Scotland steal it?

Love Amelie

Debbie61
08-26-2004, 07:24 PM
This was a few years ago. (When I tried to be cool and inconspicuous about the whole thing.) I went into one of the discount stores, went to the bra section, had a list with "38 small" written on it. Asked a teenage clerk for help, to show me where the 38 small jogbras were. She was happy to help, showed me the display, asked what color I wanted. (What??) then volunteered that black was her favorite color, so I chose that one. Paid for it, went out into the parking lot, and put it on under my shirt (the enfemme part comes next.) Driving home, I stopped at a rest area on the highway. Thinking that the jogbra didn't look THAT MUCH different than a runner's cutoff shirt, I decided to walk partway down the length of the rest area to throw out a piece of trash from my car, without a shirt on. There were a few cars in the rest area, so I didn't feel that it would be dangerous. At that time, I had no moustache, and a full head of hair. Walking back to the car, I passed several feed away from a group of motorcyclists. One of the girls noticed me, and Iheard her say out loud "He's wearing a bra!" I kept walking, enjoying the attention, got in the car, and drove away. :)