PDA

View Full Version : saw a sister

bobbie sue
04-14-2011, 06:26 AM
I saw a sister yesterday when out shoping she had on tight gg jeans and a black top had her hair pulled back into a poney tail and makeup but she had a real bad five oclock shoddow ,:eek:,:)and it looked bad we grils need to watch things like that if you are trying to pass when out

christinac
04-14-2011, 07:06 AM
That dreaded five oclock shadow is one of the main reasons I don't go out en femme. Seems like I have one ten minutes after shaving.

Cynthia Anne
04-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Perhaps she's like me! Here I am! You don't like it! You just leave this long haired country girl alone!

gaylegirlify
04-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Five oclock shadow, i am the same i have it very soon in the day, my razor doesn't shave that close, must be one around that does.

Angiemead12
04-14-2011, 07:50 AM
same here, I hate my beard!

Jennie1975
04-14-2011, 07:52 AM
bobbie sue,

You got a big set to sit there and judge someone else let alone another sister. Come to think of it she's got a bigger set to get out and be herself! I noticed you don't have an avatar either, are you passing judgement from the depths of your closet?!

Thank god there are only a few of your type out there compared to those who are strong, honest, and true to themselves.

I have said it before "People who live in stones shouldn't throw glass houses!"

Jennifer

Michelle 51
04-14-2011, 09:40 AM
I would say you were passing a fair bit of judgement yourself Jennie.Lighten up a bit .Your new here too so give her a chance.There's enough flak outside our doors without getting it on here.

Sallee
04-14-2011, 09:46 AM
the gurl was out enjoying herself that is what counts Most folks leave other folks alone. Living in a city I see strange sites daley wether it be a TV that couldn't fool a blind person on a dark night or just some weirdo talking to themselves. Everyone seems to live and let live for the most part and that is how it should be

Chickhe
04-14-2011, 09:48 AM
...I was thinging it was me until you hit the part about the beard. Most people try really hard to cover it up, but its not easy. What I do is use very bright lights and miror and work on the beard cover until its almost unnoticable. It takes effort and time. You have to be careful not to go too heavy on the rest of your face, but once out of the bright lights and in daylight or roomlight your face looks great.

Julogden
04-14-2011, 09:57 AM
it looked bad we grils need to watch things like that if you are trying to pass when out

Not everyone is worried about passing, and that's a good thing. She's letting the world around her know that we are among them, and that leads to tolerance and acceptance.

We need more like her, IMO.

Carol

jennifer easton
04-14-2011, 09:58 AM
I've come a crossed a sister at the park where I enjoy my hobby, she fly's her planes I run my trains, haven't had the courage to come out and say hey sis, I have talked to her about the Helo she was flying last weekend, she seams to be easy to talk to and interesting, no one there knows about my feminine side, so may be I'll give her a heads up or the sign, OH wait we never got around to making a signal as to who we are, well I'll just half to be brave and kinda let it slip out next time I see her. Jenni

RADER
04-14-2011, 11:31 AM
That dreaded five oclock shadow is one of the main reasons I don't go out en femme. Seems like I have one ten minutes after shaving.

Me Too; regretfully, and with black hair,whats left of it on top, It showes up quick, and feels
like heave sandpaper. LOL
Rader

Stephanie Miller
04-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Ouch Bobbie Sue! Next we're going to be hearing "Off With Her Head!"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure we have deligated any conformity police on this site have we?

I applaud this person for presenting herself as she wanted. Who knows, maybe if there are more of her type, and the exposure saturates the world into acceptance - then even construction workers will be able to crossdress in pulic without ridicule. :heehee:

bobbie sue
04-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Dear sisters i did mean to upset anyone i am not judgeing anyone i am glad she was out and about i am blessed i have ligth hair and it comes to my shoulders i just felt sorry for her having such a dark beard i have a frind the same way an spends alot of time covering it up would love to talk to her and try to help her with her makeup if she reads this i am very sorry

Lorileah
04-14-2011, 12:32 PM
1) we are not women. Very few here will ever pass in full view as a woman in the light of day anode many not even at midnight. Get off the "we must look exactly like (add your own unattainable landmark here)." Women look different, we look different. The holy grail of passing is very difficult to attain.

2) what exactly did this person do that was making anyone look bad? Have you been to the mall recently? Geeez the myriad of clothing styles and looks are atrocious in my opinion. But you know what? That is MY opinion. If they think they re smokin' hot and someone else agrees and they live happily ever after...then so be it. There are many here who believe I look like a hooker too...so what? I only think we can look bad in public if we do something blatantly gross or sexual. Wearing a cat suit at 9 AM with the crotch cut out near a school would be an example or robbing a bank in 6" heels (how do you run away?). But going out and not bothering anyone (except maybe an overly critical member of your own community) is not casting shadows on anyone. Do we have to look like ads from Cosmo to be accepted? If so there are 75% of the population who will never even come close....no matter what gender they express.

3) If you fall off that horse you are riding, I'd wear a helmet

Alice Torn
04-14-2011, 12:38 PM
I think my first full day out in public, it happened with me, too, along with having a wig that was too short!

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2011, 11:45 PM
better barricade the door so we dont get out there and god forbid look less than perfect,Not everyone out in the world is drop dead gorgeous (cd or not),the worst thing to do is start worrying about it too much,It can destroy the experience,Just remember to have fun bobbie sue

Sophie