PDA

View Full Version : update and a question

Diana Rae
04-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Yesterday, my wife and I were out shopping and we stopped at Penneys for a new wallet for me. While there, she said " I think you need a new nightie". So she picked two for me. This after the new wig she got me last week. I think I'm in love.

Now for the question. We spent about four hours today doing spring yard work. Then I went in and showered and she right behind me. After the shower, I put on a bra with breastforms, a top and a short skirt. Much cooler. She did the same, minus the breastforms, of course. I realized that most of the time, if I put on a skirt or dress, she will do the same. Its awesome! Does this happen to anyone else?

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Arghhhhhh so jealous, so jealous.

erica12b
04-14-2011, 10:31 PM
dido , and congrats

Cynthia Anne
04-14-2011, 10:33 PM
There's a lot of us that wish it would happen! But we also wish we could win the lottery too!

Veronica Lacey
04-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Only in my mirror, Diana...

:)

Eryn
04-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Diana, it sounds like your wife has a good amount of empathy. You're a lucky girl! Give her lots of hugs!

t-girlxsophie
04-14-2011, 11:53 PM
my wife and I on more than a few occasions see the same item of clothing in a shop and will buy two,in different colours.wish we had a garden we could both sit out in,your wife sounds like a lovely lady,always remember to show how much she is appreciated

Sophie