PDA

View Full Version : An almost perfect evening

Sejd
04-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Tonight my SO was out of town and I had one of my wonderful "out" nights. I went to a department store and a sweet lady helped me choose foundation at the cosmetic department. After that, I tried on some skirts and blouses in women's clothes. Bought a classy black skirt and a knitted top at a great price. After that, I went to my favorite gay bar and had a glass of vine. I love going to this bar because the gay men treats me with respect and love and it just feels natural and safe. Great evening. Life is almost perfect :0) If my wife had been with me and comfortable, it would have been totally perfect - but that's not life!:heehee:

Teri Jean
04-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I am glad you were able to get out and have a great night. May I ask, does your wife know and if so does she support you?

AKAMichelle
04-15-2011, 12:00 PM
The evening wasn't half bad. <LOL>

Melody Moore
04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Sejd, after reading this thread & your other recent thread when you had an evening out with a female friend, I am starting
to feel that you are recognising yourself that you are not complete or content in your marriage. I think you know already
that your life could be a lot better. So I have to ask the same question here as Teri "Does your wife know about any of this?"

Personally I believe that you don't get the the total fulfilment & satisfaction you deserve from your marriage, you have
expressed previously that your wife doesn't support you. Yet you are starting to find out there is a lot more to life that
you are missing out on through being so committed to your wife who isn't so committed to you. Have you ever thought
how easier & better it would be to break the bonds & chains that are currently restricting your life & become single again?

Letting go of someone you love isn't easy, especially if you have been with them a very long time & become
dependant on them. But if you look at the positive reasons behind why you should let go & see that it definitely
outweighs any negative, then ending an unhappy bad marriage certainly becomes a lot easier. I believe already
that you seem like the type of person that would really enjoy to have your freedom again as a single female.
You seem to be missing out on sharing positive & happy experiences with your partner & it's these types of
memories that most couples cherish & share that keeps them happy, together & to stay strong. So when was
the last time you & your wife went out and done something together while allowing you to be the woman you
truly are?

I just wanted to add that I really do enjoy my life being single, right now I have a guy who is about 4 years younger
than me going out of his way trying to woo me. I also have a lot of other things in common with him, He is a printer,
whereas I'm a graphic artist & have worked in commercial offset printing before & together we know enough to run a
printing business together. He is also a musician & so am I and we have played together years ago when I was living
as male still, so he knows I am trans & fully accepts me as I am. He wants to take me for a drive up to the Atherton
Tablelands in his sports car for coffee next week-end. But some things about him are making me stand back because
he does drink a little too much sometimes. So while there are lots of other things saying me to 'Give him a chance'. I
don't know how this will end up, but it's lots of fun playing the dating game & having someone go out of his way to
spoil & pamper me for a change. He has been cooking dinner, it was Garlic/chilli prawns (shrimp) the other night & he
bought me dinner & drinks last night. So life is a hell of a lot better already and I am still single. LOL

TinaMc
04-16-2011, 03:10 AM
Um, what's the deal with the negativity?

morgan51
04-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Sounds like a really lovely evening good, to hear you'r enjoying yourself once in a while.

Sejd
04-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Melody, I think you have too much time on your hands :0)

Melody Moore
04-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Not at all, I might pop in here once or twice a day to catch up with what is going on. It takes no time at all to post a reply. ;)

I got some spare time right now before I have to get dinner ready
for tonight. So I thought I would throw in a few more of my thoughts.

I also don't think you are as happy in life as you could be Sejd and I honestly I feel really sorry for you because you seem to
be stuck in a really hard place. I know you love your wife & I only wish that she could see eye to eye with you & accept you
for who you really are. You come across to me like you just want to just get out & make the most of life without a care in the
world for about what anyone else thinks. But it also looks to me like you are hurting because your wife isn't there to enjoy the
good times that you know you both could have. But no matter what you think, say of do, it won't change how your wife feels
if she doesn't really love you & accept you as a female. I just hope you are happy & you are getting from your relationship what
you deserve. The things you write about here sound like moments you would like to be sharing with your wife & she is not there
like you would hope that she would be, and like someone who was meant to really love you would want to be. It makes no sense
to me why you would want to stay with a woman who didn't share in your life with you because you sound like a fun person to
be around. You seem to held back from being able to get the best out of life. So I am confused about why you are still married.