PDA

View Full Version : STP Packer Harnesses?

Ziko
04-15-2011, 05:07 AM
So I've just decided which packer I'm going to get (it's also an STP). Only problem is I can't find a harness for it. The harnesses I've seen are only for normal packers, not STPs. Does anyone know how to get an STP harness??
This is the packer (http://www.toolshedtoys.com/details.php?prodId=1145&category=&secondary=&keywords=Stand-To-Pee%20Packer%201:%20Nipple%20Style).

mistunderstood
04-15-2011, 11:30 AM
There was several places but they all have closed down or have issues about to many orders. I can post a pic and show you what I have if you want. It is kind of simple to make. Just let me know if interested.

Ziko
04-15-2011, 04:10 PM
If it is simple to make, then sure. Please. =3

Areyan
04-15-2011, 10:21 PM
i can pm you a link i got from a reputable place, though i cannot guarantee anything about the site or it's owners, they have personal (offline) contact with some of the transguys in a local group i'm in. not wanting to give these ppl free advertising either because i dunno enough about their reputation yet, still waiting on a review from one of the guys in my group. this company claims to be making very low priced 3-1 packers with stp and sex play capability and they have a few harnesses for different packers/prosthetics. heh, again, something i'm not endorsing, only just found out about this place myself, but will pm you (and any other FTM here who wants it) the link anyway.