PDA

View Full Version : Did your mother support your crossdressing and wanted you to be her daughter?

seanmuscle
04-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Please do not take it the wrong way but I notice a lot of mothers tend to laugh when their son puts on her heels or dress and will even sometimes paint their sons nails for fun. A lot of this is done behind the fathers back.

Do the CDs here agree?

JillRosalineMayer
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
NO! No offense. ^_^;; There have been a few signs left around the house in my early teen years (on accident of course), and certain "talks" about that with my mom at the time indicated that I would not be supported... I almost wish it had been that way though. :/

Sarah Doepner
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
No, she caught me a couple of times and did her very best to get me to stop. I'm sorry Mom, I love you, but it just didn't happen. I think she was afraid that I was going to become homosexual, not understanding back in those old days that the two things weren't directly linked cause and effect. That aspect of it was never discussed, so I'm just guessing now, having missed my chance to ask her about it by over 25 years.

Cynthia Anne
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
All I ever got was corrected! The only support I ever got came from my bra and girdle!

Kate Simmons
04-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Not no but hell no. How many Mothers do you know that would really want their Son to become their Daughter?:)

Cindygirl65
04-15-2011, 01:30 PM
No my mom doesn't like me being Cindy too much although sometimes she called me baby girl.

Loni
04-15-2011, 01:38 PM
in a way my mom kinda treats me like the daughter she wish she had. (the real one divorced her blood).
we go shopping a lot, she is making me a dress, :-) but i do not dress up much in front of her. she does want to shopping with loni one day.
maybe this fall when i have the cash for it. take her someplace special (aka trip).

Jessica Who
04-15-2011, 01:41 PM
I didn't tell my mom until I got married. She fully supports me (even reads my blogs & watches my videos) and couldn't be more encouraging to just be myself :)

RADER
04-15-2011, 01:48 PM
My Mom never knew of MY dressing. But she went Bonkers when my brother did, and
had SRS going all the way to being a woman. Now she (old brother) will not talk to anyone in the family,
even my real Sister, since my Mother passed away in 1999.
Rader

LilSissyStevie
04-15-2011, 01:49 PM
When I was little I used to make skirts out of doilies and scarves when I was playing around the house. My mother thought it was funny and called me Little Lord Fauntleroy. My grandmother would whack me upside the head and make me go play with the boys down the road. Then they would beat me up some more.

t-girlxsophie
04-15-2011, 02:26 PM
In my case no chance in hell my mother hated the fact i crossdressed,to this day even on the eve of my second marriage we had a confrontation about it (long story) In my opinion most mothers wouldnt approve

JohnH
04-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I had a grandmother who taught my brother and me how to put on nail polish on our fingernails. She also bought little girl's panties for us. As a boy I wore nail polish on my fingernails until the teasing from others became too intense.

Johanna

erica12b
04-15-2011, 03:48 PM
No way and she will never know if I can help it, she made sure that I knew what was right and wrong and who is going to heaven and the wormer place, a very strick and unforgiving lady

it is a total myth ( a old thread ) being raised as a girl

Mary Lee
04-15-2011, 04:45 PM
My mother often asked if she could put makeup on me and dress me as a girl because she always wanted a girl. I never let her; how stupit I was.
My hairdresser told me that many mothers who did not have daughters wanted to and did put makeup and dress their youngest son as a girl.

VioletJourney
04-15-2011, 05:08 PM
My mom likes that I have a way to express my feminine side and offered to let me borrow her things if I want, but she told me she never wanted a daughter because before I was born she had to take care of my girl cousins, and they were really difficult.

KandisTX
04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Support? Yes, my mother supports my crossdressing, and often times will give me clothing. Wanting me to be her daughter? Not likely, but she does call me "My son/my daughter". ;) So, yes, mom is very supportive of my lifestyle.

Julogden
04-15-2011, 11:24 PM
When I was little, my mom was sometimes encouraging and instigated crossdressing, even suggested that she'd like to do things with me dressed as her daughter, but that never panned out. At other times she would act as if she'd never been supportive. I think that my dad told her to not encourage me, as he was strongly critical of me dressing up, to say the least. I hated him when I was a kid, as he was not a very good father back then (BIG understatement).

When my mom and I were the same size, she wanted to totally dress me as a woman for Halloween, pluck my eyebrows and everything, and I was totally thrilled, but again, she changed her mind and it never happened.

My mom had to have known that I had gender identity issues based on things I did from little on, and when I was maybe 14 or 15, she did ask me if I wanted to be a girl, as she knew I was getting into her makeup, but by the look on her face, I knew that she didn't want to hear the truth, so I chickened out and told her no. I'll regret that lie until the day I die.

Carol

GeorgieMacD
04-16-2011, 12:28 AM
My mother and grandmother got me started at a young age. Both had me play dress-up to varying degrees many many times throughout my youth. Halloween was a special time for us all when I'd get the full treatment out in the open including girdle, makeup and wig. I thoroughly enjoyed it all. My mother never explicitly said she'd like me to be her daughter but I knew she had fun with the temporary transformations. She always talked about how much she wished she'd had a daughter to share things with.

Shortly before she died, my mother pulled my wife aside and showed her an envelope she'd kept for many years. In it was a full set of painted nails from my little fingers. Many among us probably remember how easy it was to pop that red polish off in one piece 50+ years ago. I guess the polish was a special memory for my mom and something she used to ease into having 'the talk' with my wife about whether I still like to play dress-up. I walked in on them during that chat and was shooed away so they could continue. Oh, to be a fly on the wall!

I did and still do relate fully as a boy/man and was never interested in or encouraged to do dolls or stereotypical girl activities. It was and is all about the look and presentation.

I suppose I was made into a CD through the process. My wife feels that what my mother and grandmother did was wrong. I don't believe parents knew they were setting up a lifelong pattern of behavior. Using today's knowledge to gauge actions of 50+ years ago is a bit fuzzy. I survived and think I turned out ok. The softer things I learned in youth no doubt merged with my male traits to make me the man I am.

PrettyFlowingGown
04-16-2011, 12:38 AM
My mothers fantastic, she accepts every part of me. she caught me when I was 13 in her long nightgown, and has'nt had one negative word. she comes up to see me once a year and does'nt mind me wearing womens wear or my lovely long satin nightgowns. i'm very lucky to have a good mum and close accepting freinds.

Diane Smith
04-16-2011, 01:24 AM
My mom was always very open about the fact that she expected to only have baby girls and totally had no idea what to do when a boy popped out instead! She had literally never even considered the possibility of raising a son. She tried to adapt, but I think she did enjoy treating me a bit girlishly at times.

Starting when I was quite small, maybe 2-1/2 years old or so, she would sometimes put red polish on my fingernails and, a few years later, lipstick. She let me get my ears pierced when I was nine, and took me to a downtown department store to buy my first pair of heels when I was 12. (And yes, I was wearing nail polish, lipstick and earrings at the time. The clerks must have talked about it for weeks.) However, her interest never extended to my wearing lingerie (other than hose) or women's outer clothes.

I think she began having regrets about it all soon after our shopping trip and after I entered junior high and the first signs of puberty started to show, she lost all interest in supporting my femme side. Years later, she never accepted or acknowledged that I dressed.

- Diane

SarahMarie42
04-16-2011, 01:50 AM
I've been quite introspective lately and I'm beginning to think I might want to transition someday, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I mean, I am and I'm not. Anyway, I hope my mom would be fine with having a daughter in this circumstance. I'd love to be a good daughter to my mother.

k lynn
04-16-2011, 05:52 AM
like I said before when I was a small boy mom would find me in the lingeria section of the store feeling of the bras and panties instead of the toy aisle then when I was 9 she found me wearing my older sisters bra and panties she asked some questions and said I thought it would come to this so she took me to the store and I got to buy a bra and 3 pairs of panties

Shari
04-16-2011, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the thread. You've just awakened some long forgotten memories in me.
Although the thoughts are quite fuzzy, I do recall her putting powder, rouge and makeup on me one rainy afternoon. This only happened once, but I can still see her smile and her delight (mine too) of how pretty I became on that day. i also recall that she joked about a wig and being fully dressed.
I know that she knew I wore her clothes from time to time. She never came right out and said anything, but I knew I wasn't hiding anything from her. I never dressed in front of her or anyone else. The thought was very appealing but I never acted on it. Neither of us ever brought it up again.
She passed a very long time ago.
The memory is sweet.

Gina X
04-16-2011, 06:59 AM
My mother and I never talked about it but she did buy me very girlie type panties, so I guess she did know we just never talked about it ......

Allana W
04-16-2011, 08:11 AM
My mother had five sons, no daughters. Years ago when I was young I had a somewhat awkward relationship with my mother regarding my CDing. She knew, but didn't understand or really accept. At one point, I think when I was about 16 and dressing daily with mixed boy-girl items, she said "I have five sons, but never wanted any of them to turn into a daughter. On the other hand, my mother often tried to protect me from the often violent reactions of my father towards my CD tenancies. For the last twelve years of my mother's life my SO and I cared for her in our home -- still my dear mother never really came to terms with my dressing. I always tried to keep dressing to a minimum around her. Over many years I've learned the hard way that you can never really change those around you into something they are not, only work towards mutual respect and love them for who they are.

Allana

Emme
04-16-2011, 08:47 AM
I think she did....in her own subtle way! This forum makes me think! She did offer her shoes and hosiery for me to play with. She did get me the bride doll from the general store. (1949). When the girl cousins would come over we would hide her! (my brothers idea!) So the girls would not tear her up!!!! Perhaps that is why I would like a wedding dress one day! Hummmm. Tonight is my second fancy party in a big hotel!

Tina B.
04-16-2011, 08:49 AM
If momma ever knew about the time I spent in her closet, she never let on. In the late fifties, early sixties, while I was in high school, she did ignore it when I started using hair rinse to play with hair color, or hair straighteners. But my taste in mens clothing always ran to the blue, Grey's, and dull, not a hint there that I loved skirts and colors! Now at 92, and 300 miles away, I have no plans to talk to her about it.
Tina B.

Helen 2
04-16-2011, 09:25 AM
My Mom did...support and encourage.

My sister died of double pneumonia when she was 11 and I was 9. Devastated Mom who blamed herself for not taking her to the doctor/hospital early enough. Mom was actually committed for sereval months -that's how bad she was. And it was her only daughter. One day months after she came back from the institution she looked at me funny and asked me if she could dress me in my sisters's clothing and I of course replied with something like 'Mom, are you crazy!?' That started a bout of uncontrollable tears which scared the daylights out of me, so I grudgingly agreed to let her dress me in my sister's stuff.

To make a long story short, I loved it. A couple weeks later, Mom asked me again and I did not argue. A couple of weeks after that, the tables turned and I asked her, and so my path to crossdressing began.

She passed in 1991 and her heart always melted for Helen until she died...

Jo-Anne
04-16-2011, 09:58 AM
My mother told me at a young age that they were expecting a girl...Several of her friends mentioned that she really wanted a daughter...Mom said I was going to be called Jo-Anne...she even offered to dress me in her clothes for Halo;ween when I was in my teens...fur coat and all.Being in such denial I declined her suggestion...Being a child of the 50s,was not an age where gender confusion was certainly :daydreaming: discussed...Maybe if I had been born twenty years later I would have told her that she always had her daughter....too late now...Mom's gone....she wouldn't have accepted me anyway...She too,was a product of her age and upbringing..........:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Laurie Ann
04-16-2011, 10:29 AM
My mother caught me many times each time ended with my having a very red backside. I would always tell her I am a girl not a boy with the same result.

DoreenR
04-16-2011, 10:54 AM
My Mother knew I borrowed her things, and would mention that she had found things in my bedroom, but she never made a big deal about that. And then when I was 12 years old, she dressed me up as a woman for Halloween with bra, panties hose and heels and that is when Doreen blossomed. To this day, putting on my bra is a magical moment for me.

chrissietoo
04-16-2011, 02:20 PM
My Mother knew I borrowed her things, and would mention that she had found things in my bedroom, but she never made a big deal about that. And then when I was 12 years old, she dressed me up as a woman for Halloween with bra, panties hose and heels and that is when Doreen blossomed. To this day, putting on my bra is a magical moment for me.

My mom, also, was encouraging, mostly in subtle was. When I was ten, I asked to be a girl for Halloween, and she went all out making a beautiful costume for me, then dressing me with lipstick and curls. (I wish that had included a bra, like Doreen, but alas, I was too young) I think after that, there was always a bond of femininity between us. She dressed in front of me and asked my opinion about her dress, etc--which she never did with my brother. When she would buy me clothes, they were always somewhat feminine, and she would remark on how "handsome" I looked, but I think she really wanted to say "pretty" and corrected herself for my dad's sake. So I've always felt that Chrissie is very naturally my mother's child.

Jilmac
04-16-2011, 03:04 PM
After having three daughters in a row my mom was glad to finally have a son. Although when my brother came along (after another girl), he became the favorite son. Mom caught me several times wearing girdles, stockings, etc. but never really gave me "the talk". However she did have a way of foisting guilt upon me. She had five daughters in all and only two sons so even though she suspected that I dressed, she had no desire for me to be her sixth daughter.

ChanDelle
04-16-2011, 03:27 PM
My mom must have suspected that I played in her jewelry box a lot but never let on that she did. No word was ever said by either parent, but I suspect they knew I had "other" interests. Perhaps they thought if was a phase and I'd grow out of it if they just left it alone?

ChanDelle

Lainie
04-16-2011, 07:45 PM
When I was very young, Mom told me what she would have named me if I had been a girl. Later she had a daughter, but I think she would have been happy with me as a girl as well. When I was an adolescent, we went barefoot in the house, and mom kept a pair of her shoes at the back door. For a while in my teens I used her shoes when taking out the trash because they fit. Everyone knew, no one objected, seemed natural & fun. Eventually my feet outgrew the opportunity. She didn't know, I guess, that I tried on her hose & girdles during the same years. Serious CDing developed decades later. I believe she loved me & would have, no matter what. She's gone now, and I sometimes feel I miss having had the opportunity to be her daughter.

Terry V
04-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Not my mother but my aunt let me dress at her house for years when I was young she got me my first training bra and at that point I knew I was "hooked" for life

VanessaVW
04-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Please do not take it the wrong way but I notice a lot of mothers tend to laugh when their son puts on her heels or dress and will even sometimes paint their sons nails for fun. A lot of this is done behind the fathers back.

Do the CDs here agree?

As some of you already know, my grandma got me started. It was never an experience where she laughed or giggled in any way. It was a very positive experience and my grand dad was fine with it. Mom and Dad certainly were not fine with it and found out. :(

Grandma died about six years ago and I miss her very much. How many grandma's in the early 70's had a lava lamp???

bridget jones
04-17-2011, 08:58 PM
My mother wanted me to see a phsychiatrist,she thought something was wrong with me. I'm just a crossdresser,nothing wrong with that.

ClevelandOHCD
04-18-2011, 12:24 AM
I made the mistake of choosing an 8 hour car trip to talk to my mom about dressing. About 2 hours in, I asked if we could get me a couple girls outfits because I felt like a girl sometimes. All I got was a "No.", which is odd because she can be very talkative. To me, though, that one word could've filled a book.

It was an agonizingly quiet 6 hours to follow.

linda allen
04-18-2011, 08:07 AM
My mother said many times that she wanted a daughter and would have named her "Linda", hence my screen name.

She never knew about my crossdressing but when I was young, she would sew dresses for her nieces and make me model them so she could mark the hems.

I have often wondered if my crossdressing is somehow an attempt to please my (late) mother.

BillieJoEllen
04-18-2011, 11:11 AM
My mother (and mostly unknown to my father, I think) often had me wear my older sister's underwear because mine were dirty. I too was used as a dress model for a girl cousin. At three and a half years old I was baptized in a very pretty dress (I saw pictures but don't remember the event). Then about the last thing I was encouraged to be girly in was a Halloween costume. It was a colonial girl's dress. I really looked like a girl in that dress and when I went out I seemed to have fooled everybody. That experience led me to expolore femininity even more but it was something I kept very secret. I remember I didn't have any sexual feelings at that time and I believe I could have stopped CDing at anytime. It wasn't until I hit the right combination of clothes that nature explosively took over and I was a CD'er from that point on.
After a few years of this I was caught in my sister's green skirt by my mother. All hell broke loose and she got my father involved. Perhaps my mother blamed herself for what she did to me in my earlier years but she definitely did not want me to pursue CDing.

Stephanie47
04-18-2011, 01:01 PM
In my very early years all I heard from my mother was "You were suppose to be a girl!" Her first born was a boy. Therefore, for the perfect family I was suppose to be a girl. It bothered me so much that I put on one of her floor length nightgowns and cried. She consoled me saying that she was happy with me, yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't know if that episode made an imprint on me. Her drying her slips in the bathroom led me to a life of cross dressing. As a pre-teen I truly loved the feel of the nylon slips. There was no sexual component to wearing them. I think that would be common experience.

What probably drove me to being a cross dresser was her totally stupid viewpoint on sexuality. As with most developing teenage boys, I had nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). Well, it was impossible to hide the PJ's and sheets. She screamed and yelled about it. That made me feel I was different from other guys. Masturbation was a sin to get you directly to hell, do not pass go! Along with my preference for slips, I felt I must have been a 'queer.' Her attitude more than anything else probably lead me to cross dressing, since I felt most comfortable in my sexuality wearing slips and dresses by mid teens. I envy those of you who were introduced into cross dressing in a playful manner by a mom, sister or cousin.

clairebostock
04-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Short answer to this question for me is NO NO NO.

my mother knows i dress but does not want to see her son dressed as a girl.

claire

Pythos
04-22-2011, 09:58 PM
Two words.

No

and

way.

She freaks out if I have on anything that is even nice or dressy, unless it is a three piece suit and tie.

Zoe Michelle
04-23-2011, 01:14 AM
When I came out, my mom called me a freak, sent me to a mental ward for a couple weeks, and wouldn't talk to me for about two years. That was when I was about sixteen. Things have gotten a little better but I can't dress up in front of her.

fiona_libby
04-23-2011, 01:43 AM
I was caught a couple of times with some of my mothers underwear but no comment was made she just took her things back. Over the years there have been subtle comments but nothing to lure me into a full revelation of who I am or what I do. Huggs Fiona

LauraEwing
04-23-2011, 06:27 AM
My mum has found a few pairs of shoes and knickers in my room, nothing happened though. My sister is very supportive, we use to play games in my room and one time I left a thong under my desk, after a talk, she offered to take me shopping the next day. She helped me buy my first pair of high heels, a dress, make up and lots of bras and knickers.

wanagione
04-23-2011, 07:17 AM
I never had the chance to tell my mom. I think that she would have supported me and helpled me.

karinels
04-23-2011, 03:01 PM
What a difference time makes. My mother scolded me since I was about 4 for wearing her hose, and beat my backside red when she found me dressed as "Daisy Duke" in the bathroom when I was about 14 (forgot to lock the door). When I admitted to dressing to her back in '01 (at age 35 then), now she seems more accepting although we do not talk about it much and when we do she just mentions the feel of hose, like it is just about hose. I tell her it is deeper than that, but she has her own mind and seems stuck on me having a hose fetish. Wish she would listen to me instead of hearing what she wants to hear.

HannahF6
04-23-2011, 03:17 PM
My mother had mixed feelings about my crossdressing. She used to make wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses at home, had quite a business, and often needed someone to model the dresses. I was often asked to do this. I think in my life I must have worn 30 different wedding dresses and I'd imagine 60 bridesmaid dresses, but that is only a rough guess. I remember one day she was working on a particularly pretty wedding dress. She needed to see how everything moved on a body so I put it on. I pretended to be coy and she the veil on me and I held flowers. My father pretended to walk me down the aisle, it was funny. Then suddenly my mother got upset and insisted I take the dress off. I found out afterwards what had upset her, I looked better than the girl who was going to wear it for her wedding.

Hannah

suzy
04-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Mom had three boys and desperately wanted a daughter when I was born.... Occasionally, I was forced to be dressed up as a small child for punishment. I don't think it had anything to do with dressing and everything to do with punishment! Little did she know!!

auto andrea
04-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Some of these scenarios are the stuff of dreams, then again something like those awful unrealistic clichés from Petticoat Discipline Quarterly

There were a few instances from my childhood where a slight bit of half-hearted crossdressing was just playful... anything other than playful and my parents surely wouldn't let it happen. I had a subversive overly-sexual milf of a neighbour that on occasoin called me "pretty". Once on halloween she recommended I dress as a girl and that she would sort me out. I'm sure if I went through with her offer it would have been full on... and appropriately horrifying for me as it was halloween!

Karen_Ski
04-24-2011, 06:39 AM
The first couple of times she caught me no she was not accepting although as time wore on I think the word I would use would be tolerant. She took the attitude of not in front of me but she realized I was not going to stop. My aunt, her sister, on the other hand openly accepted and encouraged her "niece". She taught me how to be the lady I am today.

Mollyanne
04-24-2011, 06:43 AM
I think I may be in the minority here but YES my mom caught me dressed or to be more accurate ,she caught me in lingerie, HER LINGERIE!!!! We talked about it not only on that fateful day but days later. She asked me the usual questions, did I like being in feminine things???, did I want to do it more often???? etc etc. she also stated that she LOVED me, NO MATTER WHAT!!!! She then told me that if I wanted to continue to explore this she would help me but I had to wear my own lingerie after she would buy it for me. She not only bought me my lingerie but also all the other things that go with it. This was our secret, I became here "part time" daughter whenever there was time and on the weekends THERE WAS ALWAYS TIME!!!!! I miss her terribly and know she is smiling down on me.

Mollyanne

Leanne2
04-24-2011, 07:05 AM
My mother caught me wearing a dress when I was three or four. As she took the dress off me she told me that boys can't wear dresses. When I asked her why she only said, "because." That didn't make any sense to me. When I was around ten years old I tricked her into putting a dress on me. My father had to pull the company float in a parade. He did this several times each summer. In each town he would have my mother pick girls to ride on the float wearing party dresses. One year he needed another girl. My mother had a party dress but it was too big for my sister. She wondered if the dress would fit the neighbor girl. I said," I think it will Mom. Connie ( who was in my grade ) is my size." So she tried the dress on me with my sister watching. I had to pretend that I didn't like that so I complained the whole time. The dress fit perfectly. Later I watched as the parade passed by with Connie wearing my dress. I was so jealous! Leanne

Ms Deidre
04-24-2011, 10:39 AM
My mother was supportive of my "hobby" as were my 3 older sisters, my father passed away when I was 3 so he never saw me. I think in some ways it was easier for her to have 4 daughters and I loved being one of them. My sisters were mybiggest supporters when I decided to go full time and I am sure my mother, God rest her soul, would have been even more enthusiastic.

Sam'
04-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I dont think nobody knows, I'm still young though ;)

I would think she would support me, but probably find it a bit hard at the beginning.

StevieTV
04-24-2011, 02:47 PM
My mother knew I was borrowing her clothes when I was younger. She didn't say anything to me directly other than the one time she told me I had a girls body and should have been a girl. If only I had the courage back then to say YES!! Each Christmas I wear my red leather pants (womens of course) when I visit. She commented that they fit me well. She also told me to wear pantyhose so the pantylines don't show. So I guess she knows :)

Jennifer in CO
04-24-2011, 07:03 PM
I shared this in another thread a year or so ago. I was 15 or somewhere in there when Mom found my 'stash' and put it on the bed but she didn't say anything. I promptly hid it again. She found it again...put it back on the bed...again... but this time cleaned/folded. So, I hid it again...found again...but now its in the drawers and my lone dress, 2 tops and one skirt are hanging in the front of the closet. After that, several times I found panties "accidentally" in my drawer...so I'd wear them instead of sneaking into my sisters room and grabbing them from her dresser. That is till one time I felt guilty about wearing them so I went to put them in her drawer where they belong and sitting on top is the very pair I'm putting back. Mom was 'accidentally' sneaking me my own pairs (3 or 4 different pair as I remember...all very soft and lacy and always one at a time). Mom bought all our clothes (sis and mine) at that time. About a year or so after that little game of hide and seek I found out most of my clothes (if not all) were coming from a trendy clothing store. A trendy GIRLS clothing store. How?...I had to drive my Mom around for about 3 weeks after she had foot surgery. We stopped at a clothing store and I went in with her. There on one rack was the top I was wearing (white knit with dark blue knit arm/neck openings)and another rack several over the pants I had on (dark blue corduroy with no belt loops, no button and a zipper with a 1 inch ring on it that went down instead of up...I loved those pants...) and we were in a ladies fashions store. Neither of us ever talked about/discussed it...ever.

Did she want a girl?...she already had one. Was she supportive?...gee...I'm not sure... ;)

Jenn

BiancaEstrella
04-25-2011, 04:17 AM
My mom remains one of my largest non-supporters.

ginafaye
04-25-2011, 02:13 PM
mom used to take in sewing..and she had me be the dress dummy ,not my older tomboy sister. but other than mom just buying simple panties that fit both my sister and me nothing else till i was much older

Kate Lynn
04-25-2011, 02:20 PM
not really.
my stepmom used to extremely physically abuse me if it was suspected I tried on her high heels,once my dad caught me wearing high heels and burned my hands on a gas stove to teach me what he would do to me if he ever caught me touching anything of someone elses.

NicoleScott
04-25-2011, 05:29 PM
My dad was a good father, husband, provider, etc. but very straight-laced. He would not ever have accepted a crossdressing son. I was punished once when caught playing with lipstick. He held me down, put it on me, and verbally humiliated me while I did the obligatory kicking and crying. Obviously, it didn't work, but I made sure I never again got caught. Perhaps my mom could have accepted my crossdessing, but as long as my dad was around that couldn't have happened, as she was always in agreement with his views, at least in front of me. If they ever disagreed, it was in private.

Amymonroe
04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
my mother will never support my dressing. not since the incident between my sister and her husband/wife. lol my sister came home and kept finding her husband in her cloths. well that did not sit well with either one of them. i suspected something since the first time i met him. i will never be able to tell her. my dad however i think will be more supportive if i decide to tell him. i have told some family and friends, and id felt GREAT to come out to them. now if i could get the military on board with it.LAMO.

amy

seanmuscle
04-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Wow thats pretty crazy. You must have been her favorite daughter!

sissigerri
05-01-2011, 12:08 AM
My mom was d a divorcee and we shared a room in my grandparents home. She always dressed in my presence and I think like the exhibtionism. Later as i got older she contined to let me see her in her lingerie. When she found out I was crossdressing she said little but would leave items of her clothes that she was disposing in my room. She was an angry lady and wanted to dominate me. Even realizing these facts has not changed my cding.

Ruby Rose
05-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi, thanks to all for sharing. We had a photo of me at four putting lipstick on under Mum's dressing table, but my first memory was sneaking my sister's lingerie. Mum found out later when I snowdropped from my neighbour's washing line. Next thing I knew, (I was twelve), I was off to the psychiatrist and ended up having electro shock therapy to 'cure' me. Didn't work! Mum died when I was nineteen and never accepted my CDing, nor did Dad. It was just swept under the carpet. Both my sisters know but only the youger one(five years older than me) supports me.

Andrea Renea
05-01-2011, 05:44 AM
My mom always wanted a girl. She got two sons.

She was a bit of a rebel and I think she would have supported and
Defended me no matter what.

She passed away back in 2002.

She always told me there was something special about me
As did my grandmother.

Raychel
05-01-2011, 06:12 AM
My mother was a very special person in my life, She did know about my crossdressing, Did not support it, but did not disapprove either. She was great I could talk to her about anything, She was definitly my best friend.

Danni Kay
05-01-2011, 06:30 AM
No, she did find out when I was about 15, and was horrified. I had to get a 4-hour lecture from her and my stepfather (who called me a sick pervert) and I was sent off to therapy. The psychologist didn't see anything wrong with me and suggested to my mom that she go easier on me, and after 10 sessions I was pulled out of it, because as my mom said "the therapy isn't working". It was just understood I was to never crossdress again and it was never spoken about since. It definately contributed to our already distant relationship.

My sister knew I borrowed her stuff occasionally, and didn't see to mind. I think she thought it was funny. She caught me putting on lipstick once and thought it was a hoot.

As Dani XO said: "My mom remains one of my largest non-supporters."

Lucy_Bella
05-01-2011, 12:21 PM
I am pretty sure my mom suspects something going on, mothers do have a sence in their children..She had recently told me that when I was a baby she was fed up with everyone calling me a girl and cut my curls off..

Wrenchette
05-06-2011, 03:01 AM
My mom hasn't seen me in person en femme but has seen pics and she absolutely loves it.

Apparently she has shown her female friends pics and they have said that it's a crime for a man have such gorgeous legs! :heehee:

SheriM
05-06-2011, 09:08 AM
My mother always made it known that I was supposed to be a girl, however, she did not dress me as such. I never got caught. Dad would not have approved. Would have destroyed him.
SheriM