PDA

View Full Version : Kinda good feeling....

maddy madison
04-15-2011, 06:49 PM
So I've been seeing this new girl for a while an been hinting at the fact that I like to wear womens clothing by joking around saying I wanna wear hers. So don't mind or anything, she actually enjoys it. But the only problem.... She thinks I'm gay. I don't wanna tell her that I'm a crossdresser just yet. Wanna see where it goes. What do u girls think??

Cynthia Anne
04-15-2011, 07:29 PM
I think right now is the time to let her know rather you are gay or a cross dresser! The hint is out there already! Be honest!

Eryn
04-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Don't tell her and you get to explain why you left her with a misconception further down the road.

Tell her now and you avoid that problem. She may well prefer that you are a crossdresser.

Janine cd
04-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Tell her now and keep from having real problems in your relationship in the future. It's clearly the right thing to do.

Crafty
04-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I agree with telling her now. It will be hard but if she knows now it will help with your future relationship.

Tina B.
04-15-2011, 08:39 PM
It's not going to work if she thinks your gay, unless you are just looking for a buddy. Since you have led her to the point of suspecting something, you might as well come clean, better to be a crossdresser than gay, if you want a relationship with a woman, other wise being thought of as gay is no big deal.
Tina B.

maddy madison
04-16-2011, 09:50 PM
So it turns out she really doesn't mind that I do it. She just wants to see me happy mainly. Best thing I heard today.

Annie D
04-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Down the road when you tell her that you are a crossdresser, her first question will be if you are gay? Most of us when we finally tell our SO, hear that question almost immediately. Like everyone has said, tell her that you are a crossdresser and if you are gay, tell her that as well.

Brenda Freeman
04-17-2011, 11:46 AM
You should decide whether you are looking for friendship or more but either way be honest! It makes a world of difference as a relationship friend or more progresses! A good GG friend would be a crossdressers dream as would a wonderful understanding supportive girlfriend! I am older married, and hid everything for way to long (22years) such were the times back then, luckily once I finally couldnt hide it anymore ( and it most always happens) my wife my best friend and soulmate has accepted it somewhat, we trust each other with my CDing. I have no idea if I was honest at the start where we would be, but I know my life would have not been so conflicted if I could have found a true GG friend or girlfiend to be there from the beginning! Thank god for the internet and sites like this that we find we are far from alone and there are a lot of people very open to and enjoy men who share the joys of feminine life!