PDA

View Full Version : Called a "lady" at work

Diane Elizabeth
04-15-2011, 11:29 PM
In my work place we have uniforms that have reflective material on them for safety. Our names are on the shirts (not that everyone sees them). While assisting a customer along with a female co-worker I was told "thank you ladies" by the customer. My co worker made a coment to me and laughed at the idea of me being callrd a "lady". I said I don't mind. I am not out to anyone at work, but I do have my hair long and in a ponytail. My co worker stated that she would be bothered if someone called her a man though.

Stephanie47
04-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Back in my day, if you were a guy with long hair, you were a sissy, beatnik, "faggot" or worse! When I was 5 ft 10 inches and 140 pounds, if I had pony tail length hair and a cross-dresser in peace of mind, I would have c----ed in my panties.

Laura-uk
04-16-2011, 02:48 AM
Funny that! I get similar situations where some customers see me and give me a corny smile, start to talk to me as if I'm female until I speak then I can see their face , like 'what!' then they click I'm a guy. The best was 4 firemen all said Hi then clicked, should seen the faces on those guys haha!