PDA

View Full Version : Knock at the door

Laura-uk
04-16-2011, 02:36 AM
I had a laugh yesterday, a stranger knocked on the door asking where mr whoever lives, she was a lady in her 40's/50's and as I was answering to help her in her search, she took her time to scan me down n back up again, shoulda seen her face! I was wearing snake skin leggings and a tight white long tee with short sleeves & bra! Sure that brightened her day up!

MissBobbi
04-16-2011, 03:13 AM
Cool! Snake skin leggings look great! Do you go out en femme often?

Kathy4ever
04-16-2011, 03:30 AM
Well you must of looked good since you didn't say she said anything. You must of brighten her day.

Gina X
04-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Some people need brightening up, keep up the good work !!

DeeArel
04-16-2011, 02:02 PM
I was in garter belt nylons sheer panties and a open cup bra and high heel sandles one day and my neighbor walked up on porch looked in the window and saw me dressed. I figured I could not answer door or see what happened well I answered door and it was a day I will always remember. want to know more ask.

I want to know more!

Laura-uk
04-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Lol it was awesome I usually go out semi enfeme, unfortunately there's no more to the story that was it one brief encounter but, man, the thrill lol. Love y'all thanks for the replies

RADER
04-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I remember a long time ago, maybe in the 50's the big thing was a come as you are party.
Now that outfit would bring on some conversation.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Perhaps you need to post a sign outside your door! 'Before you knock beware of what's on the other side of the door! ha,ha!

Laura-uk
04-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Lol Cynthia Good one! Xx

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Gosh that is so funny. I wish I had a photo of her reaction. Lucky she wasn't selling a religion, or you would have been there in the doorway all afternoon as they try to save you.

StevieTV
04-24-2011, 03:24 PM
It happened to me as well. I was selling my house and had a knock at the door. I answered it wearing my yoga pants and pink ballet slippers. We spoke for a while and they left. They didn't come back for a second look.

PrettyFlowingGown
04-24-2011, 07:02 PM
LOL. I've had jehavos witnesses at my door a cuppla times while i've been in my long satin nightgown and robe, and i've actually invited them in for a cuppa!!! they did'nt mind. I've had posties at my door too, delivering parcels. I dont have any prob answering door. It opens peoples eyes though.

t-girlxsophie
04-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Cool ,im just waiting till the Jehovas Witnesses or the Mormons!!! come to the door,or as is as likely during Scottish Elections The Scottish Christian Party (intolerance party),that may be the quickest ill prob have seen someone move LOL

Sophie