PDA

View Full Version : The sexiest part of dressing up..........

LittleCarol
04-16-2011, 03:28 PM
For me it has to be the bit when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, it actually makes me hold my breath for a few seconds. If I stroke my legs then I love the feeling, I can also the imagine I am stroking a girl or womens leg with nylon on for the first time. yes folks, I've got it bad, but who cares eh?

claireblur
04-17-2011, 08:01 AM
looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc

Crissy Kay
04-17-2011, 08:20 AM
looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc Yeah, that kind of does it for me too!!!

Blake Lively
04-17-2011, 08:26 AM
For me it's wearing 6 inch high heels around the house. Throw in a pair of thigh high stockings and I'm set. Anything else is optional of course. ha ha

blake

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 09:06 AM
I love make-up! When I'm fully 'made up' I'm ready to show the world!

KrystalA
04-17-2011, 09:17 AM
For me it's when I first slip on a fresh pair of panties and get tucked just right. It just looks and feels so feminine.

cosmolovesph
04-17-2011, 09:28 AM
For me it's 2 parts normally:
Starting to put on my pantyhose
The spritz of perfume (more of a commitment to me that I going thru with the dressing).

Pythos
04-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Taking all my clothes off, and then slipping on my pantyhose, or tights, leggings, or catsuit. That is the first part of my getting dressed routine, and it has never diminished. It is both the feeling, along with seeing my legs change from pale white to another color. The second part is when I get the top portion of said garment up and over my butt and hips, knowing that will be my unders for the day. The smoothness of the material leading from my feet or ankles, to all the way up to my waist (or the catsuit, up my whole body)

docrobbysherry
04-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Yes, I remember those days, too, Carol! I'd wear them all evening while I watched TV. Looking and touching my legs on and off!

These days, it takes A LOT MORE for me to feel that sexy! Like Pythos, the steps along the way get me started, but it takes the FINISHED PRODUCT to blow my hair back now! O yez!

pantynhoseman
04-17-2011, 11:15 AM
It's the same for me. When i pull my pantyhose up my freshly shaved legs, it sends shivers up my spine.

Kiera79
04-17-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm bout to blow this thread out.

For me it is the fact that I know I am beautiful whether I'm dressed or not and it does not matter how other people see me. I feel sexy in a pair of jeans or a LBD(when I wear one). It shouldn't take apparel to make you feel sexy and special. You should feel that way all the time just because.

Deanna B
04-17-2011, 11:50 AM
hi .for me is when i've epilated and pull my panties on and then a skirt . i'am so easily pleased. love deanna b

hunterloveshose
04-17-2011, 12:06 PM
There is a bit of ritual with cross dressing isn't there? Like a lot of us, I underdress daily... so, it means after the shower on a regular morning with freshly shaved legs (maintenance shave), I select the panties I want for the day and the thigh highs too. This always takes time, as I'm neurotically obsessed about which hose to wear which day... but I sit down on my sofa in my room, next to my collection of hosiery (all organized), and lay out the hose I want.. then with the hose on and panties, I know I'm in business for the day and I feel "happy"... I'll take a few minutes in the morning to be just dressed like this, checking email, what not, eating a little breakfast.... but it gets me in the mood that I may be boy on the outside, but underneath, I have on exactly what I want.

But having a full en-femme event where I fully cross dress, the process of getting make up on has always been the biggest thrill. The mascara wand is a very powerful instrument in that regard ;-)

LittleCarol
04-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Thanks for these replies the're great reading! There realy must be millions of us on the same wave length.

Bridget1
04-17-2011, 01:57 PM
When you just slip into a lovely pair of pantys, put on a bra and slide up some stockings! But I have to agree with some of the other guys, looking at yourself fully dressed is amazing!
-x-

juliecdfl
04-17-2011, 02:00 PM
For me it is the lipstick. I usually apply it last in front of the mirror once I am all dressed. It makes me feel more feminine than any of the clothes I wear :-)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Shaving the face, exfoliating and popping a zit in preparing for an enjoyable transition. Yep still get an odd pimple so hormones must be racing huh.

FAVORITE HEELS
04-17-2011, 03:49 PM
At the moment when I am bringing my nylon stockings as high as they will go up and I have fastend my 6th garter strap to the welt/lace top.I also love the feeling of turning my toes and slipping into my 5 1/4 inch heel black kid pumps!Of course the complete made up look in the mirror not bad either..

PrettyFlowingGown
04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
for me, its lounging in a beautiful long flowing nightgown and robe (satin or silk)on freshly shaved legs, and stroking my legs and pretending its a cute guy doing it....lol.
or sliding in between my satin sheets in my beautiful long satin nightgown........i control my arrousal most of the time, but its easily sexy and arrousing.

msniki48
04-17-2011, 08:21 PM
For me, it is when there is just enough makeup so that i loose vince in the mirror...and all i see is niki. That is an absolutely wonderful moment for me!!!

SarahMarie42
04-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I really want to say something stupid like..."I feel sexiest when I slip on my women's wristwatch", but I won't.

CarlaWestin
04-17-2011, 09:25 PM
when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, it actually makes me hold my breath for a few seconds. If I stroke my legs then I love the feeling

Oooooooooooooooo, yes!

Phoebe P.
04-17-2011, 09:36 PM
"The sexiest part of dressing up is Folger's in your cup!". :heehee:

Seriously though, I love the entire process. I wear my panties all day. Put on my pantyhose and bra, plan what makeup I'm going with, what outfit I'm going to wear, and finish up with my favorite scent. I love it all! :battingeyelashes:

erica12b
04-17-2011, 09:43 PM
yea what she said , lol every last bit of it lol

Maria Blackwood
04-18-2011, 01:11 AM
The whole transform is full of those little moments for me, but one in particular is attaching the garters to thigh high stockings. That little ritual is very special to me for some reason. I like pantyhose as well, but the stretch and brush of garters against the skin of my thighs as I move around is utterly intoxicating to me.

hunterloveshose
04-18-2011, 01:28 AM
For me, it is when there is just enough makeup so that i loose vince in the mirror...and all i see is niki. That is an absolutely wonderful moment for me!!!

That is so well said! :-)

maddy madison
04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
wearing my high heels around and hearing them click on the ground

LauraEwing
04-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Painting my nails and putting on a pair of heels.

Hiddenaway
04-18-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm bout to blow this thread out.

For me it is the fact that I know I am beautiful whether I'm dressed or not and it does not matter how other people see me. I feel sexy in a pair of jeans or a LBD(when I wear one). It shouldn't take apparel to make you feel sexy and special. You should feel that way all the time just because.

I agree with you Kiera, that one should feel beautiful whether or not in dress. However, I believe that the question is what is the sexiest part of dressing up. I do see that some state the way they feel as well, but I must admit to having similar feelings regarding my transformation. I am new, so please forgive my just jumping right in.

For me, the sexiest part of dressing up is donning my panties and bra, just knowing that the transformation is beginning. That and I love panties and how they feel on me! :)

britney
04-18-2011, 09:04 PM
for me its puting on a sexy bra and pair of panties

FAVORITE HEELS
04-18-2011, 09:08 PM
The whole transform is full of those little moments for me, but one in particular is attaching the garters to thigh high stockings. That little ritual is very special to me for some reason. I like pantyhose as well, but the stretch and brush of garters against the skin of my thighs as I move around is utterly intoxicating to me. Thanks marie of cali.
This is so great to have a place to share our likes loves and experiences dressing in all sorts of styles and tastes!! when the above is acomplished its time to slip into my heels and the Bliss sets in..

sus
04-18-2011, 09:16 PM
wearing my high heels around and hearing them click on the ground

exactly .. thats what does it for me !

Maria Blackwood
04-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Have another one. I've started exploring bustiers. I get a bustier all hooked up beforehand, then step into it, and slide it up my body. The whole slide is complete heaven, but when it gets to its proper location on my torso, it's like I can almost hear something click into place. A perfect fit, like it was always meant to be there.

FAVORITE HEELS
04-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Marie does the bustier you are wearing have garters? How many and what colors have you gotten so far.I love the way my corset fits very much the same snap in fit you ar describing but it zips in the front it is Beige lace but i really want a black one as well.

KriistineCDxoxo
04-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Definitely heels and wig... Those complete me : )

Maria Blackwood
04-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Marie does the bustier you are wearing have garters? How many and what colors have you gotten so far.I love the way my corset fits very much the same snap in fit you ar describing but it zips in the front it is Beige lace but i really want a black one as well.

I haver six now (yeah, Maria needs her own closet soon), and three have the detachable garters and three don't. One came with matching panties. Wish more had that.

When I'm drab, I wear blue and gray and black. When crossdressed, it's pink and purple and red red red. The bustiers I have found are really the peak colorfulness of my feminine expression so far.

Heck, why just talk about it, here a picture of one I have. Nice and stretchy so it fits like another skin, and the red bit in the center is so soft.

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/vendor/mm/8855_02175_mm.jpg?wid=270&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

Samantha W
04-20-2011, 09:08 PM
For me its when I am in full fem make up with a tight sweater, miniskirt and my my fav high heel boots. I love to walk around like this. Every artical feels so sexy.

Georginamilnes
04-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I just love putting the make up on,then the stockings,and connecting them to the suspenders. I must say though to see the transformation when complete really excites my whole body. then to walk in my 4in heels adds a new dimension again,god the whole dressing bit is what does it for me. Thats why I do it .

Julie Rose
04-21-2011, 07:04 AM
I wat until I put my wig on before I look in the mirror, the sexiest part is seeing Julie looking back at me from the mirror!!!

Allana W
04-21-2011, 07:47 AM
For me its got to be hooking up my bra while looking in my three way mirror, I've got this thing about trying on bras -- I could spend hours at a time just doing that... Then again there is attaching stockings to the garters on a fine girdle or garter belt,,, Then again there is pulling on a slip, the feeling as is slithers down the body... then again there is slipping into shoes... tucking in a silky top on a skirt... Applying the last bit of makeup... Buttoning up a see-tru blouse with a fine bra underneath... Its all delicious!!!

Allana

Tasha McIntyre
04-21-2011, 10:42 AM
looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc

Absolutely, I agree

I just love the way a wig can change everything for me. I just love the way my hair brushes past my shoulders :)

Chun-Li
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Probably the first look down at a pair of freshly shaven legs in sheer nylons. Or that final pull of a leotard/swimsuit hugging my entire body. Also the first breeze that goes around my stockings and up my skirt.

Jessica Keys
04-21-2011, 12:56 PM
At the moment when I am bringing my nylon stockings as high as they will go up and I have fastend my 6th garter strap to the welt/lace top.I also love the feeling of turning my toes and slipping into my 5 1/4 inch heel black kid pumps!Of course the complete made up look in the mirror not bad either..

O'yes, Miss Heels has saild it all for me also. :)
Jessica

Jessica86
04-21-2011, 02:14 PM
That moment you are done and look in the mirror does it for me. I LOVE looking in the mirror and going "I can't see myself anymore." Its like becoming a whole different person. That's the point I know, but that moment never gets old.

suchacutie
04-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Slipping on the heels, and then seeing Tina walking by the mirror...but I'm not sure it's a feeling of being sexy, but it sure is a feeling of being feminine, and the feeling that Tina has entered the building!!!

:)

Eloise
04-21-2011, 02:35 PM
I've never felt 'sexy' either en femme or en drab. But the again, I have been celebate for 9 years...

Rebecca Cross Bracer
04-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Like a lot of others for me it is right from the start with the nylons. It's why I started wearing any other female attire. I love the feel of nylon against my skin.

NicoleScott
04-21-2011, 05:59 PM
For me it is the lipstick. I usually apply it last in front of the mirror once I am all dressed.

Me too. Everything about makeup and dressup is good, but the sexiest moment is when I stand in my highest heels, fully dressed and made up, in front of a full length mirror, and heavily apply my deep red lipstick. That's the moment for me.

bridget jones
04-21-2011, 09:48 PM
everything about it turns me on.

auto andrea
04-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Simply the more feminine and passable I view myself!

Or in preparation, pulling on the skirt/dress for the first time and seeing the final result for the first time.

Parker0429
04-22-2011, 04:11 PM
It starts with rolling pantyhose up my freshly shaven, silky smooth legs, but I really believe it's seeing myself in the mirror. Skirt, blouse, heels, hair just right, makeup perfect. I forget to breathe.

I gave this some more thought...................

I love bedtime. Toenails, fingernails freshly painted. Breastforms in place with adhesive. Body smooth, freshly shaven, softened with lotion. A slight spray of perfume. Slip into my favorite nightgown and slide under the covers.......my breasts full, heavy on my chest. Delightful way to fall asleep. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pinky188
04-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Getting my corset laced up! AH!!

Fuzzlette
04-23-2011, 02:57 AM
I wore suspenders and stockings today for the first time. Pretty sexy. Though huying them for the firet me aand knowing i had panties on was too

Sam'
04-23-2011, 06:23 AM
For me, I think it has to be when you gather your sexiest clothes and decide what to wear :)

leotard fan
04-23-2011, 07:18 AM
For me it has to be the bit when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, too. and when i feel my leotard touch my skin after i dress it up. and when i wear a skirt, i love see my in the mirror! it´s so sexy nice...

onceinawhile
05-01-2011, 12:46 AM
I feel sexiest when I put my nails on, I love the self stick ones for the fingers and toes.

alison_nyc
05-01-2011, 12:48 AM
This is what it's all about for me as well. That magical threshold where you've crossed over.

Fionax
05-01-2011, 01:04 AM
What does it for me is different ~ years ago I made a soft leather sleeve which clasps with velcro around my bits and is then drawn up between my legs to produce a feminine outline, once that is done then a bra, pulling on my shoulders and around my chest, even without any forms, sends me off in to a special heaven. I can think about doing that anytime, whenever, but the rest depends on what I fancy to put on when I can, usually something new to me from eBay.

rachael ann
05-01-2011, 08:56 AM
for me it stockings , on a nice smooth leg.

cassandra.932
05-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Actually I am quite crazy over dressing, enjoy every part of if from head to toe. If really I have to choose, tough decision... hmm maybe it is the feeling of nylons wrapping around by legs.

RachelF
05-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Interesting question ... this has been a moving thing ... first it was putting my pantyhoses, then it changed to using high heels, but these days is doing my make up. But I found sexy, in general, all parts of CDing.

Katrina Black
05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I wat until I put my wig on before I look in the mirror, the sexiest part is seeing Julie looking back at me from the mirror!!!

same with me i put my wig on last and then look in the mirror just cannot believe the 100% transformation i get so excited allways brings a smile

Jeannie
05-01-2011, 03:52 PM
For me it's putting on the dress or skirt. It's way it feels and being open instead of closed in by pants. When I am wearing hose I like the way they feel when you walk and the way kind of move on your legs. But I think the best part is walking in and asking my wife how do I look to which she usually says very good. One time she said I wish I could put outfits together like you do or I never would have thought of wearing that together, I'll have to try it. Now that makes me feel really sexy and very feminine.