PDA

View Full Version : lost ever thing

lori m crawford
04-16-2011, 06:53 PM
i was just wondering what you have lost from being a ts-cd like jobs famley girlfrinds wifes was it worth it an for thoes that did what became from it was good or bad an wear are you know for me yes i can be me oney time i wont but i is loney no body wonts to be with me hell just be cose i dont have the things women do what do we or i do take are head off an put it on a nother body just becose we have a male body i dont know wear you live but wear i do most but all do not dress or look like a girl much less a women i think us as ts-cd dress much better if you dress your age an not a hooker i have seen a lot of girls-women that look like men most do just me thinking

Lainie
04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Don't feel sorry for yourself--Do reach out to other people.
Don't hide i shame--Do talk to people and especially listen to them.
Don't worry about what your wear--do wear what looks nice and respects those around you.

There are more ways through the woods than one.
The way you can go is not the eternal way.
and ok, it's corny, but ...
people who need people are the luckiest people in the world!

Areyan
04-16-2011, 07:09 PM
i look like a man because i am one! :lol2:

sorry, joking a bit with you - i'm FTM so you would look at me and think why on earth is that woman trying to look like a man?!? well there you have it, perhaps some of these "women" you are seeing are as trans as you. anyway, you're not alone and things might start to look up soon, have faith. :)

thechic
04-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I haven't lost too must just some of my friend or i would call them not real friends,my best friends are still my best friends.
Im going thought a possible devoice, losing a lot of money due to expenses of being TG and other stuff.
Probably lose the house.
I know i wont lose the kids by any type of action taken in the courts.
worrying about the kids and how its affecting them, one is 6years old and we get on like a house on fire,the 17year old not so good.
it becomes so compleated when i get involved in 6year old school.
Still get on with 80% of my family
dont have much trouble around in the town because i can merge into the crowds,because this town just hates people like me
But i do fell better coming out no lying,hiding i can just be my self,work excepts who i am,and im a engineer and fire fighter

DonnaG
04-16-2011, 10:21 PM
What have I lost? My best friend of 22 years, and all the others. My standing in the community. I was shunned to some degree by almost everyone I went to school with, played sports with, knew on a social and formal level. I still can't get over not even being given a chance to explain myself. I finally had to move to another state...

Alice Torn
04-16-2011, 10:55 PM
Donna, I am so very sorry about the helll you have gone through. If i came out, I would go through some of that. I hope in your new state, it will be a bit better for you.

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 10:09 AM
I guess you could say I'VE lost everything there is to lose! BUT! I have gained so much more! Respect for myself, love of life, peace of mind, the joy of knowing who I am and true happiness! Worth it? Well I'm a happy girl!

Joanne f
04-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I have lost lots of things but to an extent i can cope with that , but i have had 9 years of hostility towards me then it went reasonably quite for 2 years but for some unknown reasons it has started up again , finding it hard to cope with it this time .

Sarah Doepner
04-17-2011, 12:06 PM
I've lost a lot of closet space. I've spent money and time on CD related activities and things that probably should have gone to other priorities. Since I've not widely shared this with old friends and family, beyond my wife, I've managed to keep all the others close for now. I am aware that one of these days I could be in that situation where I have to say good bye to someone I've cared about for years because they don't understand or can't accept this aspect of my life. I'll feel bad in many ways when that happens.

Rianna Humble
04-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi Lori, I'm not sure from your post whether you consider yourself a cross-dresser or transsexual.

In my case (TS), I was prepared to lose friends and political colleagues and even the respect of the community that I had served for 10 years. In the end, I did not lose those things - I even had people who disagree with my politics come up to me in the street to express their support and encouragement.

What I have lost, however, since coming out and starting my RLE is a morbid depression and the feeling that everything in my life was wrong. To some extent, I have also lost a sense that many people were just waiting for me to trip up so that they could pounce.

I have also gained new friends, renewed friendships with some people I had known before and lost touch with and a great community of support in these forums.