PDA

View Full Version : Favorite things

Terry V
04-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I have been a crossdresser for most of my life and I just came to realize that the two things about it that I love most are dressing up and talking about dressing up since not having anyone to share my "secret' for so many years now that I do somethimes I can't keep quite about it when I get the chance, does anyone else do the same or am I different ( of course I think I am but what do you think)

GeorgieMacD
04-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Terry, that seems pretty normal to me. We want to share what we love and it's so unfair that some among us can't always share openly. The freedom to share all that here with those who understand and even share our passions is a gift.

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I think its great to share what you love with someone! Express yourself and you shall go far!

Sarah Doepner
04-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Terry, that's why this forum is so active. My wife wouldn't stand for me talking about crossdressing as much as I can here. This is a great outlet and source of information that helps us as we pursue our individual goals and loves.

Keep posting.

Jilmac
04-17-2011, 01:17 PM
I can agree with you Terry, for too, many years I was cooped up in the closet with nobody to share my love of dressing with. Now that I'm out I dress as often as I want and have plenty of friends, CD, TG, straight and gay that I can talk to and share my love of dressing with. This forum is a great outlet for sharing and making new friends.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
04-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Agree with all, this forum is home away from home. Sit down with a coffee, water and its time for chat :) YAY

Frédérique
04-17-2011, 03:33 PM
I have been a crossdresser for most of my life and I just came to realize that the two things about it that I love most are dressing up and talking about dressing up since not having anyone to share my "secret' for so many years now that I do somethimes I can't keep quite about it when I get the chance, does anyone else do the same or am I different ( of course I think I am but what do you think)

I need to tell you that one of my favorite things IS the secrecy of it! My sister knows I crossdress, and we could talk about it, but we never do. Long ago I became comfortable with the whole idea, or thing, or activity, and I LOVE to keep secrets…