PDA

View Full Version : First contact

erica12b
04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
First contact
Well I have meet with a local group and have be excepted, there was a sister in the group and they understand the need and in the closet aspects, the group is way more on the wild side than say tri-ess or any cd/tg support group but the girls said they will help me shop and learn to express my fem side, one small step, lol was so scared now its funny but yesterday I was freaking lol Erica

Julogden
04-17-2011, 10:13 AM
"On the wild side"? Erica, if you're looking for support, you might want to think twice if the group's focus is sexual. There used to be a mixed group in Chicago called THP, and it was not about support, it was strictly about sexual connections. It wasn't what I would consider a good group for CD's unless you were mainly interested in finding sex partners.

Of course, if that's what you're looking for, then go for it.

Carol

erica12b
04-17-2011, 10:30 AM
i have stated my side , my friendship only request, i can walk away at any time , but just having someone here to talk to in my erea is priceless

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 10:54 AM
i have stated my side , my friendship only request, i can walk away at any time , but just having someone here to talk to in my erea is priceless

I agree with you and hope all goes well! It's nice to have someone to share with! Hugs!

docrobbysherry
04-17-2011, 11:00 AM

New dress from Goodwill, $20.
Wearing it to a gathering of CD girls, (like I just did at DLV), PRICELESS! Lol!

Eryn
04-17-2011, 04:45 PM
...just having someone here to talk to in my erea is priceless

Absolutely! Nothing like talking with someone who knows the path we walk.

Kate Simmons
04-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Whew, sounds good Erica. For a minute I thought your post was going to be about a close encounter with ET's.:)

erica12b
04-17-2011, 08:30 PM
lol no not aliens , i must say it's a fetlife group, they all have there kinks but for them mine is mild , and im not looking for a hook up just friends (shopping buddys ) so far there ok with is just like it is , have not had a shopping trip you but and looking forward to it lol you half to realize i have never talked about erica with anyone in the real world before