PDA

View Full Version : Courage and a Suprise!

IRIA
09-28-2005, 12:58 AM
Monday, I went to the mall in drab just to browse around just like I have a zillion times before. I was wearing jeans, a green t-shirt, flip flops and carrying my usual black tote bag. As I passed Victoria's Secret, I noticed a sign on the window that said the magic word: SALE! I looked around the mall for a while, and finally summoned up enough courage to go back and enter the shop. There were no other customers, I guess because it was morning, and I was greeted by a very friendly sales assisstant. She asked if she could help me, and even gave me a tote bag to carry things in. I haven't been treated that nice in any store of any kind for a long time. I ended up buying more than I had bargained for ( five pairs of panties and a lip gloss ), but I felt great when I left the store, and I will be going back. Ciao for now! :angel:

GypsyKaren
09-28-2005, 03:52 AM
Good for you Iria. I do most of my shopping in drab and have never had any problems. The clerks are there to help you and are only interested in making a sale. I know I used to be real nervous about it, but I got over it and now it's easy.

GypsyKaren

Wendy me
09-28-2005, 07:02 AM
cool now you know that it's no big deal just shop and enjoy .....

urban gypsy
09-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Good for you, I do most of my shopping in drab and its good fun, but not the same as gonig dressed and having a great time.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-28-2005, 12:04 PM
You go girl!

cd_isabelle
09-28-2005, 07:03 PM
congratulations iria,

thats a big step to take and im glad you had a lovely assistant there to help.

i think people are starting to understand the whole dressing and to them its a sale so its in their best interests to be nice and welcoming.

congratulations once again and all the best for the future.

kisses,

cd_isabelle