PDA

View Full Version : how many of you

lori m crawford
04-17-2011, 03:22 PM
how menny of have ben dressed as a women an had you car brake down an how did you dile with it as a women an how do drive the same car ever day as a man an then a women with ever body you know not seeing you as a women

christinac
04-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry to say that I've never had that happen. Closest I've come to that is I once accidently locked myself out of my house with a skirt and heels on and a neighbor saw me go through a window to get back in and called to tell me she just saw my daughter sneak into the house through the side window.

Rogina B
04-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Rogina doesn't have her own VW convertible yet so she has to borrow Roger's beat up Ford diesel dually crewcab.lol..However,it has the really dark tinted windows,so once inside,it is just a pretty girl in her husbands truck..lol As far as breakdowns,I can daintily bleed the air from an injector or filter without fueling my blouse...when things go right! There is a point where you can't play out the "damsel in distress" when you have a wrench in your hand rather than a pink cellphone!

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 09:35 PM
BEEN THERE , DONE THAT! Too many times! Guess that's what I get for being a poor country girl!

Rachel Morley
04-17-2011, 10:18 PM
It's never happened to me yet ... but I go out en femme quite a lot so I just know it's going to happen one day .... the law of averages says so!

Vickie_CDTV
04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
If one is concerned about it, bring a change of male clothes and some makeup wipes with you. Change, then call for roadside assistance or whatnot.

NathalieX66
04-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Last year I had a tire blow out on a highway around 11:30 at night. I was fully en femme, and wearing a ruffly sundress and wedge heels.
The nearest place for me to fix the spare was a commuter train station, which I limped into.
A cop pulled in the parking lot and parked next to me for five minutes, I waved him off and said I was waiting for help. He didn't seem to catch on that i was not as I looked. He drove away and I did the reverse Clark Kent routine, switched clothes to a pair of jeeans, sneakers, and t shirt, and jacked up the car and switched wheels,and drove away.

Cari
04-17-2011, 11:24 PM
There is an article out there somewhere about the car you drive when dressed.

All I really remember is to be careful about bumper stickers and personalizing it.

There may be a few thousand 200X Green whatevers out there, but if you add a "my kid is an honor student at " sticker and the numbers go way down.

ReineD
04-17-2011, 11:34 PM
I think if you make the decision to go out dressed, at some level you've got to be prepared for some people finding out. Especially if you live in a small town. If you are seen by a work colleague or a friend, they likely won't say anything to you about it. But, they might privately wonder what is going on and there is the possibility of gossip. The bottom line is, you either keep it completely private, or you decide you will not allow yourself to be affected by a few vicious tongues. Most of the people who don't know you all that well won't care either way. :)

Persephone
04-18-2011, 01:25 AM
When something like that happens I think it is time to ask yourself WWGGD -- What would a genetic girl do? And then act accordingly.

The answer is most often probably phone the auto club (or her husband if she's married, but most of us don't have that option).

The least likely thing is that she will head for a restroom, wipe off her makeup, put on guy's clothes, grab a toobox and fix the car. It does happen, but it certainly isn't the most common response.

Hugs,
Persephone.

noeleena
04-18-2011, 05:00 AM
Hi.

The same way iv done it for 46 years , & helped others no different how im dressed wether iv been in trucks or what ever on 4 wheels & more. most of the time now of cause is in skirts tho i do wear overalls if i get stuck i put my overalls on & fix the problem.

...noeleena...

AllieSF
04-18-2011, 04:16 PM
That exact thing happened to me about 2 months ago. I was pleasantly all dressed up for a wonderful night out in San Francisco and while driving there my battery light came on and I watched as my battery charge guage dropped from around 14 volts quickly down to 8. I knew that I was going to lose power soon, so I pulled off the highway and looked for a gas station. Luckily, I found a German car repair (I have one of those imports) and pulled right into their garage. I got out, explained the problem, got an estimate (wow, was I shocked how much it would cost), called a car rental to secure alternate transportation till my car could get fixed and then proceeded to talk with the shop owner. I discovered that he had a golf friend who also crossed dressed and would play golf with him dressed as a woman. Needless to say we were immediately on comfortable grounds to talk. I went to the car rental and picked up my car and drove into San Francisco to continue with my previous planned fun night out. I later returned to pick up my car and pay for it, as well as, drop off the rented car in guy mode. No problems, bad looks, nor comments. Shit happens and I was mentally ready to deal with it. It also helps when you have been out dressed a lot and are not intimidated by real people and strangers.

Lori B
04-18-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry to say that I've never had that happen. Closest I've come to that is I once accidently locked myself out of my house with a skirt and heels on and a neighbor saw me go through a window to get back in and called to tell me she just saw my daughter sneak into the house through the side window.

lmao! :p..................

StacyCD
04-18-2011, 05:09 PM
I have never broken down but I once got locked out of the car (with the engine running). Fortunately, a highway patrolman came by and used a 'slim jim' on the door to open it. He never asked me for id but he could certainly seen I was embarrassed!

Lori B
04-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Last year I had a tire blow out on a highway around 11:30 at night. I was fully en femme, and wearing a ruffly sundress and wedge heels.
The nearest place for me to fix the spare was a commuter train station, which I limped into.
A cop pulled in the parking lot and parked next to me for five minutes, I waved him off and said I was waiting for help. He didn't seem to catch on that i was not as I looked. He drove away and I did the reverse Clark Kent routine, switched clothes to a pair of jeeans, sneakers, and t shirt, and jacked up the car and switched wheels,and drove away.

I got a flat also,,but like Natalie always have my bag with me ,,full change of clothes,sneakers and a little tub of makeup remover wipes ....Girl Scouts motto...BE PREPARED! lol :p

Nisha
04-18-2011, 05:19 PM
My car once broke down on highway. I called AAA and waited for them to turn up when a pickup struck stopped and the driver offered to take me to the next gas station. I politely refused to take the bait saying I can't leave the car as my "husband" is on his way. He then drove off. The the AAA guy came and fixed the car took my sign on the papers and went off. No sign of "reading me".

- Nisha.