PDA

View Full Version : funny thing happened today

bobbie sue
04-17-2011, 03:37 PM
My wife was shopping at walmart today when we were walking across the parking lot a gust of wind blew my skirt tail up almost to my head.,:eek: I was trying to pull it back down as was my wife trying to help but she was to busy laughting.,:heehee:When we got inside the store the greeter which was a women said looks like you were having some trouble keeping you skirt down ma. My wife told me that i should have wore a tighter skirt like she did. We live and learn don,t we grils:doh:

Karen 812
04-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Sometimes it feels better to wear loose skirts that might fly up, give people a thrill! Just be sure to wear panties.

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2011, 04:27 PM
That's funny! I don't care who you are! If you can't laugh at that. then you need to get out of here!

Leelou
04-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Cute story, thanks. I love that feeling. Well, maybe not blowing up to head level :)

christinac
04-17-2011, 04:56 PM
LOL!:heehee: Where is the paparazzi when you need them!:D

Kate Simmons
04-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Sounds a bit like a "Freudian slip" Hon. :heehee::)

Paula Siemen
04-19-2011, 03:13 PM
I had a chance to get out last Wednesday evening. I had been wanting to go to a rather posh tower top bar enfemme but had kept postponing it as everytime I went by the entry, the place looked too crowded and busy. Anyway this evenng was a good time. I parked my car and walked from the parking lot to the door. The wind was a little breezy and it felt wonderfull blowing on my legs and up my skirt. I felt I was looking pretty good, but a couple of GG's entering the doorway as I were laughing. I wasn't sure if it was at me or if some other thing had tickled them. Anyway as I was entering the elevator to go up to the bar a 30-something guy jumped into the elevator just as the door was closing. I felt a little self concious as he kept looking at me. Finally, he said..."Your skirt is up your butt crack!" Holly sh** I was so embarrassed. My face was a red as my dress and shoes. BUT...the great thing is, I caught it before I walked into the bar. It eveidently flustered the guy as well, as he missed his floor going up and had to go back down to it.

Jorja
04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
The first time I ever went out dressed, we went to a little club where not too many hang out but is very friendly and fun. We had a few drinks and it was time for a trip to the ladies room. No problems, everything went as it should. I put myself back together, checked my makeup and hair, and off I went to join my friends. Soon everyone in the place was laughing, hard. My friend walked over to me and whispered in my ear. I looked down then back toward the ladies room. There was a trail of toilet paper from the ladies room to my right shoe. Lesson learned!!! :D

CindyD
04-20-2011, 06:41 AM
I had problems with a flying skirt on a park. I learn how to handle that very quickly :)