PDA

View Full Version : told a co-worker

Cathrine
04-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Hi there

well i did not tell her she saw my panties the one day when i was helping her out with her PC, she gave me a funny look and then i realised ooohhh hell i am wearing pink silky panties today. i went blood red and tried to explain, as i started she said please don't explain she had suspected it for awhile and explained that she noticed the eyebrows and nails had gotten longer, so i spilled the beans and told her everything showed her some pics, ( to which she said i look lovely and make a pretty girls), so now we talk about girl stuff and about make-up she has done a cause in make-up and now going to teach me to to my make-up proper what colours foundation the works. last friday she wanted to see what i normally wear day to day, so on friday i come to work dressed in boot leg jeans a pair of female takkies nice tshirt and undies she asked if eerything i was wearing is female i told her the works, she was shocked that she could not tell the differance, which makes me happy to know now that i can dress on fridays in my fav jeans.

so yeah people really don't care if you dress or not so be yourself and be the happy girl you want to be

love Cathrine

Maria in heels
04-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Catherine..you are so lucky to find a supportive friend...and to boot, you get to wear your favorite jeans to work !

Cathrine
04-18-2011, 05:43 AM
yeah i really thought it was going to be this shock to the system and then please explain to everybody in the office but it is just between us so all is cool, yeah every friday i wear casual clothes to work and seeing that i have only women's clothes (except work clothes) i look forward to it.

rachaelsloane
04-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Cathrine,
In life accidents happen, and in your case, it had a happy ending. You now have a new GF to share Cathrine with.
Rachael

Theresa_W
04-18-2011, 10:12 AM
That's great Cathrine! Thank you for sharing. I've tried adding a few femme things to my work wardrobe, but it's a bit tough. I'm a mechanic, and don't want to ruin any of my girl clothes. I do underdress for the most part all the time. (always ware panties, don't really ever wear my old underwear.) No one seems to have noticed. I have shown one or two girls at work that I have my toes painted. As it happens, my wife and daughters had painted them for fun and that's what I told them. Both of them thought it was cute and never had a problem with it. Though sometimes they would ask what color my toes were and want to compare pedicures! :)

Enjoy it! Sounds like you've got a good thing going there!

Terri

VS Fan
04-18-2011, 12:53 PM
I agree this is very cool! There is at least one former co-worker that I think would have LOVED knowing I was a CD - she was very open and into me as a friend. I was not out to my SO at that point (am now) and it would have been disastrous if anyone at work knew before her... so although I've moved away and there's no chance I'll ever tell that particular person, it's still a fun fantasy to think about how cool it would have been to have a participating friend (I'd be just as happy if my SO would participate, but like many others here, that's not likely.) Thanks Cathrine for the pleasant diversion and good luck! VS Fan

Ami
04-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Similar story (unworthy of starting a new thread...) I wanted to get out of work asap Friday night, (waiting tables) and I said "I gotta get outta here, I got a date later." (even though I didn't, unfortunately.) one of the waitresses, who is hot as hell, asked me if it was a "Man-date or a girl-date." You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I was straight. She didn't believe me. So, I had to show her a couple of pics and tell her all about Ami. Now she calls me Ami at work; no one knows what she's talking about. I love finally having the confidence to tell others :)

clairebostock
04-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi
well i am one girl who could not tell my work mates as it would cause me to leave my job as i work with people who would not understand.
i say this because i am a HGV driver (heavy good vehicle), and so far they have made a gay guy leave a female driver, not that the company would every admit
that this has happened. i just find it sad that my fellow works won't understand.

Cynthia Anne
04-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Way to go girl! It's nice to have a friend to share with! Hugs!

KriistineCDxoxo
04-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Wow that's so brave of you! I would have just left or something haha good for you though Hun!

Cathrine
04-19-2011, 04:18 AM
My wife does know about Cathrine and is very supportive in helping Cathrine become all she can be (except about the wig she is still ajusting to this), the wife and i are going winter clothes shopping for the both of us cool can't wait, and the work friend is teaching me the art of make-up life is good right now. but if any of the others at work find out i am not quite sure how they will react as the boss is old school, i am sure i won't loose my job but i do think work life will be a bit hard

THanks for all the great comments

Cathrine