PDA

View Full Version : dressing sexy for partner

charlytuna
04-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Do anyone ever dress sexy for wife or partner? I try to when I put on what I feel is sexy like a red lacy bra and matching lacy pantie and just parade around in front of her and wait for her coments. I been married for over 30 yrs. and I stil need her approvel if im sexy or not mostly not. She accepts my crossdressing but doe not think I'm sexy dressed in a bra

suzy1
04-18-2011, 01:02 PM
I am very lucky to have a friend that appreciates Suzy and we occasionally spend an evening together. We have been having fun together for years now.
I am constantly looking for a new sexy outfit for the next time we are together. Its always appreciated.

SUZY

clairebostock
04-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Hi
my wife is ok for me to dress etc ,but when it come down to me dressing up in a sexy way for her she is
not into that, as she will only have sex with me so long as i am not dressed.
claire

Duana
04-18-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm a very lucky girl. My GF buys me sexy clothes to wear and actually asks me to wear them. Yesterday she got me a new leopard print nighty and wanted me to wear it to bed with her. She even painted my toenails a pretty pink before bed.

She's got great taste, great attitude and Duana makes her horny as hell.

Cynthia Anne
04-18-2011, 02:52 PM
My Buddy never complains when I dress sexy! HE JUST LAYS THERE AND WAITS! H e knows I love him more than anything! Of course he wags his tail when I pay attention to him! Hugs!

ReineD
04-18-2011, 03:06 PM
I'll answer this from a fully supportive GG point of view.

What I find sexy is MY SO. It is his/her psyche, everything he/she is inside and out ... the smile, the eyes, playfulness, the intellect, etc that fuels my erotic feelings. As a hetero GG, I am NOT turned on by women in sexy lingerie. If I were single though, I'd feel drawn sexually to the look of a scantily clad male. Not a scantily clad female.

However, I know that dressing femme makes my SO feel sexier, so I'm all for it in this sense. His/her excitement is a catalyst to mine, so yes, buying pretty things and shaving his body or painting her nails are all worthwhile and rewarding activities! :)

Jill Devine
04-18-2011, 04:49 PM
You have an awesome attitude ReineD! Very nicely explained.

StacyCD
04-18-2011, 05:15 PM
My SO lets me dress at home but her attitude seems to be unaffected by what I am wearing. However, I think she is jealous of my ability to wear stilettos!

Barbara Dugan
04-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I usually dress my best when I dress specifically to meet someone!!!

Nancie64
04-18-2011, 10:25 PM
I like to dress to the sexy side but also buy clothes for my SO that I know she will look sexy in. She does get a little upset that Nancie can wear heels and she has trouble doing that. She likes the looks of short skirts and heels so that's what Nancie wears for her. I have so many skirts I could wear a different one everyday for a few weeks and not wear the same one twice. And I love it.

KriistineCDxoxo
04-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Omg I wish I had someone to dress for! I usually always do it discreetly on my
Own : /

Sally1983
04-19-2011, 02:33 AM
I'ts funny you know, my wife is more at ease with my CDing that I am. She's happy to go shopping with me and buy things with me that are quite sexy. I still feel a bit self conscious at times, but she's helping me through that.

prene
04-19-2011, 03:07 AM
i only have an good friend(GG) and not SO but who knows.
She gives me a hard time if I get to curvy(wear corset and large forms).

She thinks I get to curvy sometimes and does not like to much lace.

MsGreen
04-19-2011, 03:24 AM
What I find sexy is MY SO. It is his/her psyche, everything he/she is inside and out ... the smile, the eyes, playfulness, the intellect, etc that fuels my erotic feelings.
However, I know that dressing femme makes my SO feel sexier, so I'm all for it in this sense. His/her excitement is a catalyst to mine, so yes, buying pretty things and shaving his body or painting her nails are all worthwhile and rewarding activities! :)

nicely put -- I am delighted by the idea that its the person, in the final estimation, that matters. Dressing can be a scaffold and can reveal aspects of that person, but... well, you said it.

Mary Morgan
04-19-2011, 04:48 AM
How about that Reine? Awesome

KrystalA
04-19-2011, 06:12 AM
My SO absolutely LOVES to see me is sexy feminine mode. Ever since I first came out to her she's been so supportive and encouraging. When I get some new item of girly clothing, her first comment is always "When do I get to see you in it?" UNfortunately, I've been fighting a cold for about a week, and I don't feel very sexy sniffling and blowing my nose constantly, but she's been very patient waiting for this cold to pass so we can get back to our usual fun.

Bethany38
04-19-2011, 06:54 AM
How about that Reine? Awesome

I will second that one.

t-girlxsophie
04-19-2011, 07:19 AM
have to say my wife does love to see me dressed up sexy for her.she loves me in lbd and my sexiest heels.I love when I dress like this for her to see smile on her face makes me happy.

bobbie sue
04-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Yes my wife just loves when i dress sexy she will buy something sexy for me and just can not wait till i wear it for her she is not into dressing sexy herself she said that was my place to do so for her i am very fem and she is very much a tomboy

Tina B.
04-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Not so much sexy, but I have noticed that when home alone I get dressed and go on with the day, but when the wife is at home, I find myself checking my make up, refreshing my lipstick and fixing my hair. I just want to look as nice as I can. My wife has never been comfortable making love to a woman, so we don't go there, but I love the complements when I look good.
Tina B.

charlytuna
04-19-2011, 09:48 AM
thank you for all input . I think that maybe I'm just reading my wife worng or not getting the message or we been together too long to be sexy

Jeannie
04-19-2011, 11:49 AM
My wife supports me with my dressing and allows me to do it whenever I choose to do, but she, like a few others here, prefers me as the male rather than Jeannie when is comes to sex. She helps me buy clothes ,however, I am having a little difficulty in gently explaining that Jeannie has different tastes than she does in some of the clothes that Jeannie likes to wear. This is something that we discuss and it isn't a big deal. As far as dressing sexy, I wear whatever makes me feel sexy and feminine. She does tell what looks good and what doesn't though.

Jeannie

t-girlxsophie
04-19-2011, 12:47 PM
I think some ppl are assuming that dressing sexy always mean sex.For me it can just cheer you both up when maybe things havent been going so well.as you may know my wife isnt well just now.but just having a nice sexy girly evening together puts a smile on both our faces and seeing her smile just now is worth a million pounds.

Mistybtm
04-19-2011, 01:37 PM
:battingeyelashes:I love dressing sexy for myself I have no S.O. and when I have a male date I try to go above and beyond sexy. I just want to be a big turn on for him. :D

Joann Smith
04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I am not perfectally sure...But I am really begin to think that my wife gets a little turned on when she see me dressed sexy.. am pretty much full time over the week end and she has to work every other weekend so on her work week end i try to be dressed really pretty and have the house cleaned and dinner going for her when she comes home...Now at first it kinda pissed her off that i was looking all cute and she was all smelly and had on work clothes.. so she would pick fight and storm off and say she did not like me looking that way. But i did not give up... every weekend she would come home to a warm meal and me looking and smelling pretty..And latley I think its paying off I have noticed when she comes home and see me... she has that look in her eye .. like she use to have ..way back when we first started dating ..and she was the one that made the first move on me..

Joann

DonniDarkness
04-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Well like some of us who spend the majority of our time dressed at home, i clean or do laundry in my heels....give me practice walking and moving

So i dont know if she finds me sexy for the heels or the clean house, but either way i get great attention for feeling beautiful

Reine said something i can relate with from what my wife has told me:

What I find sexy is MY SO. It is his/her psyche, everything he/she is inside and out

At first when i brought dressing out of the closet to her, i was awkward and nervous.....now after all this time i am completely comfortable around her dressed (unless im unsure about my outfit)
So maybe now that i am confident and not a nervous wreck she finds me sexy in whatever i decide to wear, because after all its just clothes

-Donni-

Debutante
04-20-2011, 06:11 PM
This is something I wish to do with my wife... both of us dressing in sexy lingerie and makeup...
I have talked with her about these fantasies, and she is slowly accepting. But I haven't got the time or nerve yet.... but it's on the way!

katesometimes
04-20-2011, 08:21 PM
I'll answer this from a fully supportive GG point of view.

What I find sexy is MY SO. It is his/her psyche, everything he/she is inside and out ... the smile, the eyes, playfulness, the intellect, etc that fuels my erotic feelings. As a hetero GG, I am NOT turned on by women in sexy lingerie. If I were single though, I'd feel drawn sexually to the look of a scantily clad male. Not a scantily clad female.

Reine, I think you put this about the same way my wife would.

When I dress sexy or flirt with my wife, it makes me feel sexy and I'm pretty sure that this is what she likes about my dress up days. I love to be sexy, either as a guy or a girl, when it is for my wife.

WifeofWrenchette
04-21-2011, 06:30 AM
My SO dresses sexy for himself. I think it makes him feel sexy when he does it. He will dress in front of me and do everyday things while dressed, but ultimately I think he does it for himself and not for me.

RachelF
04-25-2011, 12:25 AM
My wife is more like Reine explains. She accepts my CDing but it is not exactly very enthusiast. I think she enjoys the fact that CDing is a turn on to me, so this becomes a turn on to her (but not exactly my CDing but the effect of it on me). Said that, she prefers the clothes not too girly, she prefers the black stuff with no laces. She loves the satin feeling. You can try some black satin clothes and see how it goes.

Rachel

ginafaye
04-25-2011, 02:17 PM
every chance i get, :)