PDA

View Full Version : My first Brazilian wax

Sedona
09-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Yes, it did hurt. But, wow does it feel smooth. In the past, I have only veeted or shaved, and wanted to try something different. Just be warned as it doesn't nail every single hair down there, and in about a few days you'll have to do a little shaving touchup, but the results will last a month or so.

If you want more info on the procedure, a little googling for brazilian wax should answer your questions. Because my GF still has those lingering "are you gay?" questions, I didn't want to freak her out too much by going totally bare up front (or a landing strip, AKA Playboy), but left my "patch" mostly intact.

I did go to a reputable salon (you can call around your area to see who will do this, as many waxers only do this for women).

In my case, no, the procedure itself definately wasn't a turn-on like some guys find, but it sure feels sexy afterwards.

danielle1973
10-06-2005, 06:37 AM
ive been waxed totally smooth a few times by my wife and it feels fantastic. definitely worth the pain. i want to try a professional job sometime.

danni