PDA

View Full Version : No Way - That is your sister

AKAMichelle
04-18-2011, 06:57 PM
I have been telling more and more people lately and one them wouldn't believe it. She kept saying that it was my sister. No way that was me. Finally I convinced her that it was me but not without several minutes of telling her the photo was me.

Has anybody else had a similar response?

christinac
04-18-2011, 07:04 PM
No, but I would love to.

Valerie Nova
04-18-2011, 07:07 PM
I showed my girlfriend a picture of me with makeup and a girl's shirt on, and she was like "that's just a picture of Gina". (Gina is my sister) I guess I wasn't even aware I looked much like her until I tried to look feminine.

msniki48
04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Ooooooooooh How I wish!

Lori B
04-18-2011, 07:26 PM
No, but I would love to.

Christina.......you can be my sister :)

Dana921
04-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Not my sister but they thought I was showing them a picture of my girlfriend and asking them to style my hair like she does! Heehee! took a minute or two to clear up the confusion with deer in the headlight looks and large O shaped mouths as they went from the photo to me and back again! Heehee!

Dana

Angie G
04-18-2011, 07:38 PM
I wish But then no one knows but my wife.:hugs:
Angie

Cynthia Anne
04-18-2011, 07:44 PM
What a great complement! I could only wish!

Jeannie
04-18-2011, 08:12 PM
My wife told me once that I reminded her of my younger sister but that's the only time it has happened. I don't go out in public while dressed and if I did I don't think I would fool anyone. But it would be a wonderful situation if it did happen.

Jeannie

katesometimes
04-18-2011, 08:18 PM
I have never been out, but the last time I dressed I was shocked how much I looked like my sister when I looked at photos my wife took.

Loni
04-18-2011, 08:41 PM
i would love to look so great as to have people think a photo of me is a sister and not me.

dreaming away....

AKAMichelle
04-18-2011, 09:00 PM
So many of you are talking about never been out the door. It is scary but it is doable. I was scared and now I go wherever I want. In fact most of the places that I prefer to go to are mainstream establishments. If you work on your look and have fun, you would be surprised how much more feminine you end up looking in your photos.

Daenna Paz
04-18-2011, 09:20 PM
She kept saying that it was my sister. No way that was me. Finally I convinced her that it was me but not without several minutes of telling her the photo was me.

Has anybody else had a similar response?

This is all a lie ... ;^)
I've been to your house and met your sister ... LOL!! :eek:

sandra-leigh
04-18-2011, 10:05 PM
My sister and I have never looked much like each other -- though one can tell from photos that we are related.

My danger is in getting mistaken for my mother. Seriously. One of my mother's friends was looking at a picture of my sister and I sitting next to each other, and the friend pointed to the picture of my sister and asked my mother, "Who is that sitting beside you on the porch" ?

5150 Girl
04-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I've had people not belive it was me in a pic, but not be h-bent that it was my sister per-se... I was Daisy Duke for Holoween, and I showed somone the pice a week later, and they lookedd me up and down, and said "there's no way thats you"

AKAMichelle
04-18-2011, 10:27 PM
This is all a lie ... ;^)
I've been to your house and met your sister ... LOL!! :eek:

The funny part is that I don't even have a sister. :D

Tina B.
04-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Michelle, the way your look has changed over the last couple of years, you might as well get used to it, your picture says nothing of a guy in a dress. Unfortunately I don't look like my sister, I look more like my mother, and she is 92.
Tina B.

Prissy Linda
04-19-2011, 09:31 AM
The funny part is that I don't even have a sister. :D

But now your brothers do have a sister, you have gone through some amazing changes.

charlytuna
04-19-2011, 09:33 AM
my wife keeps telling me that I look like my mother. she 92

Kathi Lake
04-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Well, the first response I usually get when I show someone a picture is, "Nu-uh!" or "No freaking way that's you!" or sometimes, "Did you Photoshop this? Cause if not, I'm amazingly jealous."

:)

Kathi

Debra Russell
04-19-2011, 12:49 PM
I have showed pictures of me fully dressed and made up to my sisters ! and they all said that I looked like them (only better) lol and they always thought I should have been a girl. !! My sis-in-law said I looked like Kim Novak -- I floated for days ---- ...........Debra

Lorileah
04-19-2011, 01:08 PM
I have had "is that your girlfriend" to which I answer, "no we are too close to have that kind of relationship." Then one asked for "her" number.

Annaliese
04-19-2011, 01:08 PM
When I look at a picture of me dress and put it side by side with a picture of my sister we do look a like.

AKAMichelle
04-19-2011, 02:33 PM
But now your brothers do have a sister, you have gone through some amazing changes.

My wife says I look like my mom, but I hope not. Years ago I saw a friends pictures through the years and how they changed. I think I finally on track to really being different because the changes so far are pretty intense.

DonnaT
04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Once, when I accidentally showed my mother my picture. She asked who that was, so I figured the time was right, and it was ;)

clairebostock
04-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi
I have a sister and thankful for her that we don't look like each other. also sadly i haven't had anyone say that i do look like my sister.
(going to lie down in a darken room now).

Billie Jean
04-20-2011, 06:31 PM
When I was a teenager I could have passed for a girl but I would have looked like my sister's sister. We looked a bit alike and we had the same hair color. She had shoulder length fall that when I wore it, with my bangs and makeup, we resembled enough to be siblings. Billie Jean