PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night

samantha78
04-19-2011, 08:01 AM
I didn't know where to post this so put it here (if the mediators feel it should be moved please do so).
I had the most wonderful Saturday night. I went out Enfemme for a nice evening with some friends. Apon arriving at the lounge where we agreed to meet, I had found I had arrived early. So I sat at the bar and ordered my self a drink, and began chatting with a real nice gentleman from Texas. When I told him I was a CD he said that was alright. He introduced him self as Jerry. a short while later my friends had arrived and I politely told Jerry my party was here and to please excuse me. as I sat with my friends, we had a great time.
about 11:30 they had decided to leave and I was gonna go home to bed, well Jerry came and sat with me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him for a bit. I told him yes. He pulled his nice big truck up to the entrance so I didn't have to walk. When I got in he asked where I wanted to go. when I told him I was going to head home to bed, he said " why don't you come to my place for a bit first?" I said ok to that and off we went. Now most guys live like they live in a cave, But Jerry's place was nice. He asked if he could Kiss me and I told him yes. so to say none the less we enjoyed the rest of the evening!!
I just wanted to share that with all of you!!!!!

Cynthia Anne
04-19-2011, 08:19 AM
What a nice story! Saturday nights are for fun! And a girl gotta' do what a girls gotta' do! Have fun! Hugs!

Sandra
04-19-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm sorry but I gotta say this...do you realise how silly that was? anything could have happened to you, and I don't mean the good stuff.

For gods sake think of your own safety in the future

Tina B.
04-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Sounds like a nice night, and Jerry knows how to treat a lady!
Tina B.

Sandra, what you have never met a person in a bar, what a sheltered life you've lead.
It's how a lot of us meet life long partners!
Tina B.

reneecd13
04-19-2011, 10:03 AM
I Love those kind of nights.

docrobbysherry
04-19-2011, 10:56 AM
I'm SURE many here will be jealous when they read of your adventure, Samantha! Will u be seeing Jerry again?

Sandra
04-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Sandra, what you have never met a person in a bar, what a sheltered life you've lead.
It's how a lot of us meet life long partners!
Tina B.

Actually I haven't lead a sheltered life...and yes I have met a person in a bar, but I didn't risk my life by going in a truck with a complete stranger and then going back to his place....I value my life to much to do such a thing.

EllieOPKS
04-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Sounds like an awesome evening. Are you going to see Jerry again? I have to agree with a few others here, you put yourself in a high risk situation. Fortunately you met a nice guy.

Shelly Preston
04-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Glad to hear you had a fun evening Samantha

However I find the idea of suddenly deciding to get into the truck of a complete stranger utter madness !!!!

You should at the very least let someone know where your going for your own safety

Nigella
04-19-2011, 12:23 PM
:brolleyes:
:confused2:
:idontknow:
:believeit:
:OMG:

Just a few ways of saying you were silly to go anywhere with someone you have just met. Whilst the evening was a good one, it could have been a tragic one. This is not just for our community, but for anyone who chooses such a foolish action as you did.

KarenCDFL
04-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Samantha is a big girl and she can make her own decisions right or wrong. All any of us should of said is please be careful because of possible bad consequences..

Momarie
04-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Since my post was deleted, I'll phrase it a different way.

You must either have a death wish or you are not a lady.
Ladies are courted, they just don't give it up to some random guy in a bar.

samantha78
04-21-2011, 06:09 AM
I guess I should look for my own safety, it was a spur of the moment thing. I do plan on seeing Jerry again But plan to be more cautious. I thank all of you for your concern. I guess it was just luck I found him (or he found me). If I were able to tell the events of the night in detail on here, it would show how different this is from any other guy I have met and made it more possible to be trusting. I do apologize for upsetting anyone. I consider you girls my best friends and would nothing to compromise that.
As for Jerry, I think this might be the one (or just a good fling) I an willing to see where this goes and let you girls know what happens.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!