PDA

View Full Version : so frustrated I could cry! About ready to give up!

NewShy21NJmtf
08-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi girls,

Some of you may have read about my triumph and failure that I experienced today. As much as I was proud of myself for being able to ask and use the dressing room at Victoria's Secret, as much as I am frustrated with not finding a style that works for me. I tried pushups and they didn't work. Today I bought one of their balcony shelf bras w/ padding, that doesn't really work. I don't have and can't afford breast forms, so I try to make do with do-it-yourself water balloon methods. I need help. I don't know how big to make the balloons. I don't know how to get the right shape. All my attempts come out being very torpedo like. I want a nice natural curvy look. I can ether spend a bit more on the stuffing and get a cheaper bra, or spend a bit more on the bra and use cheap stuffing methods, but money is a big issue. Also, like most of us, I'm top heavy. I have no hips or butt. I want to either make my own pads for that or buy a padded panty again, not too expensive. I also can't shop online, cause my credit card bill goes to my parent's house and they might see the charges and of course getting the packages delivered is also a problem. What's a girl to do? Not to mention, my summer vacation is over in 2 days and I will be going back to live in a dorm with people who, though they are my good friends, don't know about Stephanie and wouldn't understand, so I'll have to be John full time until JANUARY!!!!!!!!!! I won't even be able to come on here as much as I will be busy with school and will have even less privacy that at home if that were even possible. I'm gonna miss you girls soooo much.

Stephanie

HillaryArtemis
08-25-2004, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your situation Stephanie. For breasts, those scrub sponges work really well - tie the strings for nipples. These are better than balloons.

JodiArtemis

Vallari
08-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi Stephanie, I have tried all sorts of methods for trying to make realistic looking breasts, and I have found the water baloon method to be the best so far. Have you tried "pear" shaped baloons? I find them at Party Pig type stores. They usually say "pear shaped" right on the package. They look more realistic then the standard sphere ones. It takes some adjusting, but in the end I think they are pretty convincing. Try to get colors that are as close as possible to your skin tone. I try not to make the baloons bigger than the size of a baseball. Here's some other little useful things I've learned:

1-Count how many seconds it takes to feel one baloon up to your desired size. Then fill the other one up for that number of seconds. It helps keeping things balanced. :o

2-Have the tied off end of the baloon facing towards the front of the bra cup for a nice nipple effect. ;)

I hope this can be of some help to you. Have fun and be safe!

Jennifer_Ph
08-25-2004, 01:11 PM
You can go to the library and log on and visit us anytime! As far as your breasts, before I got my breastforms I used waterbaloons. I found to use big baloons and not fill them very much. It worked well, give it a try!

Amelie
08-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Like Jennifer said you can use the library, I've used the library computers, just recently my electric went out so I used the libraries.

As far as breasts go, this is what I have. Get one of those bras with the heavy foam padding, they seem to give a good shape. Then for padding, you can use anything just to firm up the foam pads of the bra. These bras are not expensive K-Mart, Walmart sell them. If you shop at Victoria's secret then you probably pay more for your bras. I don't know if you seen them, but these bras have foam padding, almost as strong as cardboard but are also soft, I don't know how to describe them by words. The bra i got is called Self Expressions sold in Target, If you look at my picture it does the job. It cost 9.99
You have to experiment, but do it on the cheap, then mistakes are not that bad on the wallet.

Love Amelie

NewShy21NJmtf
08-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Hopefully more are on the way. I'll have tons of things to try out come Christmas break. I hope to be able to get on here at least once a week while at school. I'm gonna miss checking it several times a day like I have been though. You girls are great and have become like family to me.

Stephanie

jessicadiane
08-25-2004, 07:18 PM
There is a great website that explains how you can make your own breastforms for dollars only. The website is http://www.geocities.com/KarenSpecial/makebust.html. It basically calls for "Equipment needed:
Four – paddle balloons (cost about $10.00)
These will be about 36 inches or larger when blown up. You see them in flower stores where they have put stuffed animals inside them. They come in a variety of colors. When flat they are in the shape of a circle and about 10 inches in diameter.
200 – 4-inch wiggle worms (cost about $11.00)
These are from mail order fishing companies like Orvis, Gander Mountain and can also be found in bulk at some K-Mart stores.
Two – 3-quart Joy bottles
You can use tupperware tops, plastic milk containers, etc. The plastic needs to have some firmness to it, so that it does not bend too much.
One – flesh colored panty hose
The above is enough material to make two sets of breasts. If you place 40 wiggles in each balloon, you will have about a B cup. Using 60, should give you about a firm C cup.

The procedure is real easy:

Doing the balloon part of the breasts (this is the jiggle)
Count out the correct number of wiggles into a tall thin glass.
Stretch the mouth of the balloon over the glass and dump all the wiggles into the balloon.
Fill the balloon with water until all of the wiggles are covered.
Force the air out of the balloon and then tie the top tightly.
Cutting the plastic (this gives a form and some slide to the jiggle)
If you use the Joy bottle, cut out the two pear shaped indentations on each side of the bottle.
Otherwise, cut a pear shape that will fit over your breast (I slanted the narrow tip of the pear to the outside of each breast).
Make sure the edges are not sharp - if the plastic is thick enough this will not be a problem.
The nylon stocking (this contains everything within your bra)
From the toe, measure about ten inches and cut off the end.
If you are using another part of the stocking, tie one end, then cut.
Putting it all together (you’ll feel the difference)
Insert the narrow end of the plastic into the opening of the stocking.
Work it all the way to the toe or the knot (first turn the stocking inside out so the knot is on the inside).
Pull the open end of the stocking down and over the plastic. You want the opening to be on the outside of your plastic.
Carefully insert the balloon. You may have to squeeze it, to get it in.
Pull the knot on the balloon out the opening of the stocking. This will be part of your nipple.
Wrap the open end of the stocking over and around the balloon knot and tie it off (I used a half hitch for all you “girl” scouts).
Now when you insert your very own breast into your bra, it will not sag. It will not slip out. The underwire can hold the bottom of you breast, while the strap holds your top. The balloon can slide on the plastic, giving you a little wiggle when you walk.

Try it – you might just find this works for about $6 or $7 each"
Anyways I hope this helps :o

kristi cd
08-25-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you won't be able to check in here that much. :( I don't know how your school does it, but here they can track every place we go and if you're paranoid like me you wouldn't be caught dead even checking your femme email. :o But I guess you're not like me going into VS like that. :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope you can find someway to check in with us, maybe we can email you the new stuff...lol. Just remember to hang in there, you'll make it. :)

softandsmooth
08-25-2004, 08:27 PM
I have used short grain white rice in a doubled up stocking as a synthetic breast.

I measured out the amount of rice in a cooking scale from my kitchen.

They were a little heavy but the shape was good and it gave a nice feeling to wearing a bra.

Plus, at the time they were quick, easy, and cheap to make.

Charlotte

Girl.Faye
08-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I have used short grain white rice in a doubled up stocking as a synthetic breast.

I measured out the amount of rice in a cooking scale from my kitchen.

They were a little heavy but the shape was good and it gave a nice feeling to wearing a bra.

Plus, at the time they were quick, easy, and cheap to make.

Charlotte

Not to mention, you'd be set if you were stranded without anything to eat ;)

AmberDay
08-25-2004, 10:11 PM
I use my wife's cloth maturnity underwear. after balling it up, it stays in place and has a nice round shape (in a push up bra). I never checked to see if it would be passable in public.

Amber