PDA

View Full Version : Hello, My Name is Danielle and I'm.................

Danielle Gee
04-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi, my name is Danielle and I’m a Junkie………….Yes, it’s true I’m addicted to the feel of a pair of silky panties, the stretch in my calves caused by a pair of 4” pumps, the smell of my face when I get my makeup just right. I’m addicted to all the sights, smells, and feel of dressing like a woman.

Oh I know what I said, silly stuff like……….

“I’m quitting for the summer” or “I’m going to grow a goatee” or “I just packed my girly clothes away in a trunk”:eek:

Silly stuff cuz……….

I just hung all my clothes back in the closet, put my makeup in my vanity, combed out my wigs and ironed my skirts. I also shaved off my goatee and moisturized my face

Yes, it’s true……I’m Danielle and I’m a junkie……………A transvestite junkie!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s all I got to say about that!

Danielle

Marissa_Black
04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi Danielle...I'd join a 12-Step group for crossdressing but twelve steps is a long way to walk in 4" heels...LOL.

Lori B
04-19-2011, 04:58 PM
yeah,,,I know the feeling :heehee: ZJL4UGSbeFg

BRANDYJ
04-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Well I am just shocked beyond words! You are one of my friends Danielle. Your coming out to us like this is so brave of you. Now just what do you think all of us are going to think of you now? None of us at this site could possibly be anything like a junkie. Shocking...just shocking. But you know what? We are all still your friends. We understand even though not a one of us evr dress in anything but clothes we like to wear like everyone else around us. We also know that being a crossdressing junkie...I mean a transvestite junkie is not as bad as a drug addicted junkie. so rest assured we still luv ya.
Now I feel so bad. I should go press all my skirts, sort out all my makeup, clean and brush my wigs, buy some more silky panties, and arrange all my 4 inch pumps in the closet. But understand...I am no junkie since I have never considered growing a goatee. I just hate face hair on anyone. lol

Heidi_slave
05-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Well Danielle, I know this feeling. And I bet that it felt great to "yell" it aloud into the Internet.

Every time I dress, I seem to have to overcome some threshold of inhibition and fear. It's a feeling like slowly becoming unable to resist, and the senstation of succumbing is delicious...and yes, addictive. People describe various motivations, but for me - and I think for you - I don't dress because I want to, but because I can't not do it.

There are lots of threads about whether dressing is an addiction. I think you've answered it...

/Heidi

BillieJoEllen
05-19-2011, 11:21 AM
So....LoriB, Shania feels like a woman by wearing men's shirts?!?!?
Thanks for sharing your coming out Danielle.