PDA

View Full Version : Really Nice Comments

LeannL
04-19-2011, 07:06 PM
As some of you who have read some of my other posts know, I go to daily Catholic Mass on a regular basis en femme. I get dressed in the morning, go to Mass, come home (across the street from the church), change and go to work. There is a small group of generally older men and women who are regulars. I have talked to a few of them on occasion and they seem to accept me as I am.

Today, as I was walking to church, I passed one of the ladies getting out of her car. She said hi to me so I stopped to let her catch up to me. We started chatting on the way up the sidewalk to the church. She then tells me how much she really thinks that I dress well and then made the comment that I must work "in business". As I attempted to get my feet back on the ground, I thanked her for the compliment and told her that I did work in business (whatever that means). I didn't need to walk up the stairs as I was floating all morning!

I usually wear a skirt or a dress when I go and I often worry about how I look and pass. Boy was this a boost!

I know these may seem self-centered but I am so happy, I needed to share.

Leann

Eryn
04-19-2011, 08:38 PM
That's a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

sissystephanie
04-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Leann, I am also a Catholic! I do not go to Mass dressed enfemme, although I used to. The reason I don't is that I am terrible with both my wig and makeup! My late wife used to do both those things for me, but of course is no longer available! My reason for writing was to tell you that a good friend of mine, a Retired Archbishop who knew that I am a crossdresser, once told me that God doesn't really care what we wear as long as we are decently covered!! So do your thing, and God Bless you!! You obviously are very passable!!

Shelly Preston
04-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Leann Its great to hear those ladies are very supportive to you

A nice compliment when unexpected always boosts your confidence

I can see why your so happy :)

LydiaAnn
04-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Hi Leann. That doesn't seem self-centered at all. I'm a CD and my wife of 26 years is bisexual and she has a female committed partner who lives with us and is like a sister to me. We're definitely a different kind of family, but it works. We live in a small town in South Carolina and have a veterinary hospital there. Our clients are people who would probably ordinarily disapprove of us -- if they didn't know us. They are nice to us because we care about them and their pets, and they have sent us many new clients. I think the trick is to let them get to know your personality and then they don't feel burdened by having to figure out your gender role all the time. We've won people over one or two at a time, not in larger groups. And that they are nice to us makes us feel like we're walking on air, too!

clairebostock
04-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi
don't feel that you are self centered, as i would think most girls would love to feel the way you did that morning as i would have.
you just go girl .. lol.

Rianna Humble
04-20-2011, 04:23 PM
I know these may seem self-centered but I am so happy, I needed to share.

I'm sorry Leann, this won't do at all! You shouldn't be apologising for sharing something that will uplift us all and might even encourage some of the more timid amongst us that they won't get swallowed whole by ogres if they go out.

LeannL
04-21-2011, 09:01 AM
All,

thanks for the nice feedback. I am still smiling when I think back to what she said.

Now if I could only find out if they know I am not a GG. I will probably never know.

Have a great day.

Leann

insearchofme
04-21-2011, 09:57 AM
All,

Now if I could only find out if they know I am not a GG. I will probably never know.

The only way they'll know for sure is if you tell them and you really don't have to. Are you going to Easter services dressed? I'm sure you'll see all sorts of outfits you'd like to wear!

Kim_Bitzflick
04-21-2011, 11:22 AM
All,

thanks for the nice feedback. I am still smiling when I think back to what she said.

Have a great day.

Leann

Does it matter if they know? They accept you as you are. To me that is all that matters.

Persephone
04-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Does it matter if they know? They accept you as you are. To me that is all that matters.

I totally agree with Kim! Enjoy the acceptance, enjoy who you are and enjoy the moment!

There is no need for a chip on your shoulder or a weight on your mind. They accept YOU for who you are, not for your upholstery.

Celebrate!

Hugs,
Persephone.