PDA

View Full Version : Do u find the need multiple breast form sizes

FAVORITE HEELS
04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
I have been finding the need to have both a "D" size and a "C" size breast form sets.
If I am wearing a size 8 dress that fits me well everywhere but around the bust I will switch to a "C" cup size form and bra.Now if I am wearing a size 10 skirt suit or satiny loose office blouse I wear a large size blouse and use my typical "D" size forms and and D cup bra.Sometimes depending on the designer I will wear a size 12 suit jacket with a 10 skirt just to accomidate the larger forms.My Rago full open bottom girdle will acomidate the D and C forms.Some of my bras are less forgiving and force me to switch forms.Your experiences in this area are greatly appreciated!!

marny
04-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I have narrowed it down to 4 sizes. HMM? HMMM? HM BOOBS! WHOA. THAt'S BOOBS! I prefer 1 and 2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++I

sissystephanie
04-19-2011, 10:40 PM
I have Natural size 40 B's, and sometimes wear a size 38 B to get more cleavage when wearing a low cut top. Oh yes, I am definitely a CD!! I think I do have some forms packed away, but not even sure where they are!! I do not try to overemphasise my breast structure, as I think that is a wrong thing for crossdressers to do! When you are 5' 10" and weigh about 170, 40 B's are big enough!!

AllieSF
04-19-2011, 10:54 PM
I have two sizes a D (tear drop) and C (asymmetricals) forms for my sized frame. Since I shop mostly at thrift stores I find that I can wear some mediums where my normal size is large. Sometimes the top or blouse stretches too much across the bust line and stretch the fabric around the top buttons. Using the smaller forms helps avoid that. That being said and being the lazy crossdresser that I am, I hardly ever use the smaller forms.

Vanessa Storrs
04-20-2011, 12:02 AM
I was shopping once and bought two bras, one a B cup and the other a D. The clerk pointed this out as she was ringing up the purchase. I said, "That's an advantage in being a crossdresser, we can change sizes." She rang up the purchase without making another comment, I think I embarrassed the poor lady.

AllieSF
04-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Good one Vanessa. Welcome to the forum.

Loni
04-20-2011, 04:53 AM
i do not have a interest in changing cup size, but the manf do it for me.
i have two sets of forms both sold as cup size "c" and they are both different in total mass, shape.

erickka
04-20-2011, 05:29 AM
I too have teardrop D's and asymmetrical C's. It depends on the style and cut of the clothing which ones I use. Whichever one looks the best, I guess.

DAVIDA
04-20-2011, 05:40 AM
I have two sizes, DD for normal wear and a set that I think are DDD, or Fs.(which are the same thing)
I am going to get a set of Cs or Bs soon.:thumbsup:

docrobbysherry
04-20-2011, 10:07 AM
I have Natural size 40 B's, and sometimes wear a size 38 B to get more cleavage when wearing a low cut top. Oh yes, I am definitely a CD!! I think I do have some forms packed away, but not even sure where they are!! I do not try to overemphasise my breast structure, as I think that is a wrong thing for crossdressers to do! When you are 5' 10" and weigh about 170, 40 B's are big enough!!

I don't get what band size has to do with breast form size, Steph? Bras, YES! Silicone forms, NO! They aren't usually sold that way!
Usually it's: B, C, D, DD, etc. Or, 7, 8, 9 ,13, etc.

And, if u like B's, GREAT! Especially if they're REAL!:thumbsup:
I'm 5' 10" and about 150. I normally wear C's or D's. THAT depends on my figure, as well as the outfit I have on! :brolleyes:

In a slim, sleek outfit, wearing small hips/butt; it's C's!
When I'm showing off my figure in corset and big hips/butt; it's D's or DD's!:D
When copying teens I go down to B's! "Big girls"? Up to H's!:o

sissystephanie
04-20-2011, 02:32 PM
I don't get what band size has to do with breast form size, Steph? Bras, YES! Silicone forms, NO! They aren't usually sold that way!
Usually it's: B, C, D, DD, etc. Or, 7, 8, 9 ,13, etc.

And, if u like B's, GREAT! Especially if they're REAL!:thumbsup:
I'm 5' 10" and about 150. I normally wear C's or D's. THAT depends on my figure, as well as the outfit I have on! :brolleyes:

In a slim, sleek outfit, wearing small hips/butt; it's C's! (As in my avatar!)
When I'm showing off my figure in corset and big hips/butt; it's D's or DD's!:D
When copying teens I go down to B's! "Big girls"? Up to H's!:o

You are correct in stating that band size has nothing to do with forms!! But when a person is wearing different band sizes, they are doing something wrong. Your body only has one correct band size, no matter what you put into the bra! BTW, at your own body size a C cup is the largest you should wear! Anything bigger is way out of line for your body! Sorry, it may look good to you but not to most people! That is why I stick to my B cups. They fit my body perfectly, and look good all the time. Of course, being natural they are there even if I am in drab but I have learned over the years to live with that! I just rarely go without some sort of top!

Jilmac
04-20-2011, 02:39 PM
I alternate between three sizes mainly because some of my dresses won't zip up with my DDs. I can downzize to a D or C cup as needed depending on the style I wear.

Veronica 1
04-20-2011, 07:33 PM
I have DD, D, C, and a pair of enhancers that I sometimes wear in male mode. It is nice to have a choice of sizes to be able to fit whatever you are wearing.

jill_cd_girl
04-20-2011, 07:53 PM
I used to have C and D forms, but ended up selling the D forms. They were too big and not very proportionate with my body. I even question whether the C forms that I have are proportionate with my body, and have wondered whether B forms would be more appropriate for me. The reason I sold the D forms, and have decided to just stay with C forms, is that I have already invested in a few bras in size 36C, and it isn't financially feasible for me to purchase bras in different sizes to fit other forms.

AKAMichelle
04-20-2011, 09:12 PM
i have 3 different sizes and I tend to stay in the smaller ones

Samantha W
04-20-2011, 09:20 PM
I only have one size. Sometimes I wish I had chosen smaller, but since GG's cant change, I always felt it would sort-a be cheating to have differnent sizes.

VS Fan
04-21-2011, 07:14 AM
I stick to 38C - i have two sets of forms, but they are basically the same size. My SO doesn't understand why I "don't get much bigger ones, if you can have any size you want..." I just want it to be as proportional as possible... I'm fairly tall and thin, so even sometimes the Cs look a little big... VS Fan

daviolin
04-21-2011, 08:42 AM
I have two sizes I wear. C cup with naughty nipples. For night life. And a push up wonder bra with out breastforms for shopping and everyday. Daviolin

Jessica86
04-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Oh, a topic I can't hold my tongue on. I usually wear DDDs because I am 6'07". My figure looks incomplete with Cs or Bs.

Krista1985
04-21-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm a bit of a breast-form collector I guess.

I'm up to 3 pairs and thinking about a fourth. I own C-cup, D-cup and DD-cup with a couple bra's for each, and I like having the range. The DD's are my current favorite though. They're made of super soft silicone, plus they have a natural droop and motion with the right bra. I paid more for them than the C & D's but worth every penny if you ask me. The right bra/top for the right forms is important too, don't skimp on a good pocket bra.

AlannahNorth
04-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Yes, I'm for a selection in sizes. Some bras may say they're the same size, but that's not always true, manufacturers tend to differ somewhat. Also, different shapes of forms can also make a difference. As is often the case with so many things, you won't know until you try. One size does not fit all.

KELLYANN
04-22-2011, 01:16 AM
i have everything from 36a- 40dd over the years. i've become quite comfortable that fits my petite frame 36b love um

Taylor Skyrim
05-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm 6' and weigh 136 lbs. I wear 36c might drop down to a b size and will NOT go up to a D

FAVORITE HEELS
05-12-2011, 06:05 PM
I have been retrying on all my suits and dresses with my smaller asymetrical forms I just got.They are a size7 feel and fit for a more realistic presentation than the larger kindey shaped D size forms I had earlier.I had an opportunity to dress fully today for Me thats make up, press on nails, a full garter girdle, stockings ,slip, panties.I girdle cups the forms so well I dont need to attach them so far.That makes them much more comfortable for me.

Kaz
05-12-2011, 06:35 PM
If I could justify the expense I would have the range so i could experience it all! But... real women get what they are given... okay they can get implants... but the vast majority live with what they have (thank god!). So I did have a range, but two of the sizes went busted. So I am left with the pair I bought first and I think they are too big... but I suspect this is me?

Cheryl T
05-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Actually I went down a size. I bought what I thought was proper for the bra size I wear and they were a little too big so when I replaced them I went smaller. I'm not really comfortable being "busty". I like my size now (42B) and my clothes all fit fine. What prompted me to go smaller was a very pretty blouse I have that always stretched the buttons with the bigger size and just didn't look right.

diane51
05-15-2011, 11:41 AM
i have 2 sets...Cs for when I feel like a c size and DDs for when I want to flaunt it.

Shanice
05-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I would love to get breast form (socks are getting old). I probably couldn't get away with anything higher than C, though.

CindyT
05-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Multiple sizes yes! I have teardrops in "C" & "D" and triangle "B"s, my mood changes often! Basically, if out and about, I wear the smaller ones to not attract attention, and the bigger ones for around the house when alone.

5150 Girl
05-16-2011, 01:22 AM
I don't have multiple sizes, but, I do have a pair of silicone forms, and a pair of pollyfill, for times when it may be harmfull ( like sleeping) to the good silicone forms

Samantha_Smile
05-16-2011, 03:49 AM
Ive got 3 sizes of homemades between D and E.
Depends on what Im wearing- If its a fitted dress with not much cleavage drop, I use smaller ones, if its a stretchy low-cut, then out come the big girls and tape for cleavage.

One of the perks of CDs over GGs I guess :P

Billie1
05-16-2011, 05:08 AM
That's why CD'ing is so much fun, we can decide what we want, when we want it!

I currently use 3 different sets of forms, and which ones I wear will depend on what bra I choose, and how tight is the top or dress tha I'm going to wear with it.

The 2 sizes of my PALS forms are 2 and 3, and the I have my lighter foam 34D set. I like low-cut and strapless bras a lot, and most of them won't spport or hold in the PALS. I don't change the band size, however, because a 34 fits me well. A lot of it depends on the look I'm going for.