PDA

View Full Version : Night shirt

Kathy4ever
04-20-2011, 04:20 AM
Last night I was eating dinner late since I had to take my son to his baseball game. So I was sitting there eating with my satin night shirt on and my neighbor came over. She looks down and joking says I see your legs and touches my nightshirt. Just giggles a little. The real funny part is under my socks are my painted toenails and my legs were pretty smooth since I epilated on Sunday. Not sure what she would have said if she saw the toenails.

prene
04-20-2011, 04:31 AM
You never know.
I have a few gg friends who helps me dress and we go out. I think one of the girls is intrested.

She could be? Yours and mine. lol

Danni Renee
04-20-2011, 05:16 AM
"I don't know, sounds to me like she might be interested and accepting. If your not married, you might want to take a shot."

Well, after I wrote the above I saw your other post saying you are married. So now I wonder if your wife might have told the neighbor. Either way though, it seems like she might be accepting. Hard to tell.

Steph.TS
04-20-2011, 07:07 AM
I'd be upset set that she came over unannounced, and made commented about how you dress/noticing your legs etc... as far as how accepting she is, I can't say but I have a gut feeling if she was told by your wife, she didn't believe it and had to see it for herself. the giggling could be taken 2 way, mocking or just happy and finding the humor in the situation. if you want to see if she's accepting, she obviously knows now, so you can bring it up, and find out for yourself.