PDA

View Full Version : first wig

LoriAnn_CD
04-20-2011, 02:55 PM
I remember getting my first wig. It made such a difference in my look. I also remember the feel of wearing the wig for the first with with a spaghetti strapped dress and feeling the hair on my shoulders and back. It felt to sensual and so right. I cannot image a short wig where I could not feel the hair on my shoulders and back. How do you feel about your first wig?

suzy1
04-20-2011, 03:15 PM
I put on my tights, panties, heels, dress, accessories, but I am still not Suzy until I put on my hair. Then Suzy is back! I am me again.
Yes, a wig makes all the difference Lori.

SUZY

KINGFISHER
04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
The first decent wig I got was longish hair and just like you I loved the feel of it on my shoulders and still do. It's one of the best moments of dressing up for me when I finally put on the wig.Thats what really changes one from male into female. Recently I bought a short blond wig as I was curious to see how I would look. To my surprise it was better than anything so far and is my favourite now. So I would say try a short one it gives you an alternative look. Daniel

tamarav
04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
I am actually embarrassed to remember my first wig, ordered from the back of a magazine, over 40 years ago. Today I have a fairly large collection and tend to wear just about any style, color and length known.

VS Fan
04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
I also remember the feel of wearing the wig for the first with with a spaghetti strapped dress and feeling the hair on my shoulders and back. It felt to sensual and so right.

**ABSOLUTELY AGREE** The hair on my shoulders drives me crazy... and the first time hooked me for sure.

VS Fan

Tasha McIntyre
04-22-2011, 07:34 AM
My first wig was a cheapie bought from a costume hire shop, but the feelings it brought when I had the long hair cascading past my shoulders and down my back will live with me forever. Even today, no individual piece completes me more than my wig.

Kaz
04-22-2011, 07:52 AM
My first was also a cheapie from a party shop, but I was so excited... as Tasha has said I also remember the feeling to this day. Eventually I splashed out and got something better (hothair...)... This was a transformational experience. Having a good quality wig makes such a difference... and it doesn't have to be radically expensive.

The hair does it for me... I get made up and the person in the mirror is a stranger... the wig goes on and I am Kaz!

If I could grow a full head of hair, I would, but I can't... so my wig is a defining proposition for me...

Deanna B
04-22-2011, 02:34 PM
hi . oyes i love long hair down my back .but i put my wig on look in the mirror and it is me so i was wondering if a short wig would make a difference ? i would like to buy another wig but if it does not make a difference well money does not grow on trees but i do wonder? love deanna b xx