PDA

View Full Version : I miss wearing women's clothes

jessidresser
04-20-2011, 04:46 PM
I have stopped dressing for a year. I will make the return on October 31!
Thought i could stop. My brain still thinks it's a female! :):o:battingeyelashes:

minalost
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
I once went 7 years without once dressing up and never went a day in that 7 years without thinking about it. Now I dress up as often as I can (not NEARLY as much as I'd like to...). I don't think it ever goes away, and, frankly, I don't really want it to.

susand262
04-20-2011, 05:01 PM
I once went 7 years without once dressing up and never went a day in that 7 years without thinking about it. Now I dress up as often as I can (not NEARLY as much as I'd like to...). I don't think it ever goes away, and, frankly, I don't really want it to.

That sums it up for me as well. With all the anxiety that has come with it, the bottom line is I don't want it to go away as well.

Lori B
04-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Thought i could stop. My brain still thinks it's a female! :):o:battingeyelashes:

yeah,,that happens now and then....lol :)

Charleen
04-20-2011, 05:07 PM
The question that begs to be asked is, Why wait?

katrinakat
04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
We can't avoid being who we are! To quit,.... only to go back to dressing, seems counter productive! stop running

Shari
04-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Other than October 31 being halloween, is there any significance that you have chosen that particular day?
And why wait another six long months?
You have to do it. You can't control it.
Start back now and enjoy yourself.

Freddy12
04-21-2011, 04:58 AM
Whatever the day, I'm glad that you have decided to dress again. I think that almost all of us go through times when we try to give it up, but we begin to realize that dressing in women's clothes defines who we are.

erickka
04-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Once we start, we almost never stop! (permanently, at least)

Noortje
04-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Why'd you stop? Apparently you feel the need to do it...

Tina B.
04-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Not sure why you felt the need to stop for a year, but if you have discovered that you feel like a women inside, and you know you plan to go back to dressing, what is the reason for waiting?
It seems like a waste of a year, when you could have spent it learning just how to work with that part of your personality, to find a way to better way to live with it, instead of hid from it.
Tina B.

nikkijo
04-21-2011, 09:15 AM
so do i... its been so long since i bought new clothes they re all just my clothes at this point lol...

Steph.TS
04-21-2011, 09:17 AM
I went 13 - 14 years without dressing, but it came back with a vengeance, I keep seeing people say that you can stop forever, no matter how determined you may be, I did everything I could to stop it, even when the desire rose to the surface again, I tried resisting for months, but gave in, and I dpn't want to ever give it up again...

docrobbysherry
04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Is this all because u went from a "Miss" to a "Mrs" a year ago, Jessi?:straightface:

Debra Russell
04-21-2011, 11:23 AM
My Brain doesn't say it's female but completly morphs that way from time to time -- tried to stop dressing but don't want to try any more -- just go with it ..... Debra

BillieJoEllen
04-21-2011, 11:33 AM
When I went into the service I had to give it up for about 38 months. 38 very long and excruciating months. Cried myself to sleep many, many nights.

Chun-Li
04-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I dont know how you can wait until oct! I purged recently, and after 3 weeks I was thinking pretty clothes and nothing else 24/7. I struggled for awhile but then realized it's just the way I am and to accept it. Now I am back and wow what a feeling! You will be in heaven when you return!

t-girlxsophie
04-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Just when you think your out,they pull you back in.:)
You sure you can wait till October

Sophie

JulieC
04-22-2011, 11:16 AM

The clothes you wear (or don't wear) isn't what makes up your gender. It's what inside. The clothes are an expression of it. You can't stop being a CDer by not wearing clothes of the opposite sex.

NyssaF
04-22-2011, 03:59 PM
That sounds sooooooo like me! I posted a bit about my history in a previous topic. I went 11 years. There were long periods when i didn't think about it at all, and other times when it just about drove me crazy, not being able to dress. I finally caved in at the beginning of this year. And am so very glad I am back!

Halloween is only 7 months away! Hopefully it *flies* by for you!