PDA

View Full Version : going out

lori m crawford
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
if you was going out on a dait with some one women or man that noes you dress what wood if you ware like dinner an a movies or a bar latter a dress or pants if it was some on spashel to you but never seen you dressed but wonts to what wood you ware

2B Natasha
04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
I would wear whatever I felt good in, and fit the occasion or venue. When you feel like a million dollars you just beam and that can be very sexy if that's the vibe your going for. Or it can be just super comfortable to you. That feeling that your not self aware. You'll relax and have a much better time.

Cynthia Anne
04-22-2011, 08:02 AM
I say to dress for the occasion! To me it would matter where I'm going! Main thing is to enjoy it!

Amy Lynn3
04-22-2011, 08:15 AM
I would wear whatever I felt good in, and fit the occasion or venue. When you feel like a million dollars you just beam and that can be very sexy if that's the vibe your going for. Or it can be just super comfortable to you. That feeling that your not self aware. You'll relax and have a much better time.

I agree with Natasha, wear what makes you feel good. Even when I dress in guy mode the better I look the better I feel. Just do your best and you will feel your best.

Shelly Preston
04-22-2011, 08:37 AM
I would choose an outfit that I look good in and feel great wearing.

If its going to be special I am sure I would take more time to make sure I get it right