PDA

View Full Version : Do I pass?

Colibri
09-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Hi all I know this may be a funny question to ask as I go out dressed about twice a week and never had any one shout hey that woman is a man or any mocking. Is this because I live in London and people here see the strange every day or do I pass?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/EmmaLovelace/Paula180.jpg

MarinaTwelve200
09-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi all I know this may be a funny question to ask as I go out dressed about twice a week and never had any one shout hey that woman is a man or any mocking. Is this because I live in London and people here see the strange every day or do I pass?

You dont look bad , especially on your avitar pic the makeup is very good and your face is definately "passable", if not attractive---but on the big pic, one thing jumps out at me---your hairline is too high---As an artist, I can see these things conciously. Non artists may respond with "something isn't right" but they "can't put their finger on it ".---The solution is simple, get a wig---Most of us wear wigs N E way, and so do some GGs.

As far as I can determine, the hairline thing seems to be your only physical "flaw" as far as visualy passing is concerned. ----Now how you move and talk would be another matter---not for this forum to be able to determine.

Tamara Croft
09-28-2005, 06:01 PM
I have to agree with Marina, the hairline is very high. Try pulling the hair down and brush it slightly over the forehead... sort of like mine in my avatar ;)

Wendy me
09-28-2005, 06:08 PM
yes move the hair aroung mouse the hell out of it play around with diffrent styles.....

FionaAlexis
09-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Facially? yes - you sure do.

Fiona xx