PDA

View Full Version : does it hurt

crossdresser25
09-28-2005, 07:09 PM
does it hurt when u transform from a man to a woman.

Jonien
09-28-2005, 07:12 PM

not from man to woman but the other way round och that hurts

crossdresser25
09-28-2005, 07:17 PM
r u undersleep. how long r u till ur really a woman. do u have woman eggs, and do u look really like a woman.

jennig
09-28-2005, 08:05 PM
no you dont have eggs, yey you asleep.i think you should do a little reading
on the subject of srs on what the outcome can be.

crispy
09-28-2005, 10:56 PM
the way it works is - you leave your male bits under the pillow while you sleep, and wake up a glorious woman. a bit like the tooth fairy. :rolleyes:

Rachel_740
09-29-2005, 09:42 AM
the way it works is - you leave your male bits under the pillow while you sleep, and wake up a glorious woman. a bit like the tooth fairy. :rolleyes:

That sounds a far better way to do it than my SRS surgeon suggested - and loads cheaper too. Can I come to your clinic for my re-assignment please Crispy :)

Anne

PS. Can you do a womb implant while you're doing it please. I'd love to be able to have kids after.

Rachel_740
09-29-2005, 09:48 AM

r u undersleep. how long r u till ur really a woman. do u have woman eggs, and do u look really like a woman.

Am I missing something here crossdresser25? I'm sorry to be rude but you put your age as 55, are you sure you don't mean just 5?

Yes it does hurt when you have the surgery - as any major surgical proceedure does, and no, they can't give you eggs, womb, felopian tubes and all the other reproductive bits.

Yes, they do put you to sleep and depending on what you mean by 'do you look like a real woman' the answer to that is yes.

With the looks I'm assuming you mean the appearance of your genital area, but you also have hormones so you grow breasts, you undergo hair removal proceedures, if you desire you can have facial surgery to feminise you and many other proceedures depending on what you feel like having done and how much money you throw at it.

Anne

Vaerise
09-29-2005, 10:32 AM
I dont intend to be mean but I am finding it hard to take this post seriously...

But yes, GRS can be painful, and you still have to dilate after that...

:confused:

clairelowe83
10-16-2005, 11:17 AM
do u have woman eggs

no, but i have chickens eggs (in my fridge)...im gonna make pancakes, yay!
haha

Stormgirl
10-17-2005, 12:21 PM

You think? :rolleyes: No its just a painless process that involves no suffering.

Lauren_T
10-17-2005, 12:40 PM
...and how would you like your eggs? :kickbutt: