PDA

View Full Version : in passing, do you ?

rexy
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Girls in trying to pass in public. Do any of you think about wearing women's deo and/ or perfume ? just wanted to know ?

cd_isabelle
09-28-2005, 07:33 PM
hi rexy,

yes in trying to pass i like to go all the way and be completely feminine, so that includes deodorant and perfume.

i think it just adds to the illusion and completes the entire feel, look and smell.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Ladies don't smell like Old Spice, so yes a feminine deodorant or perfume helps.

I'm partial to Channel's Allure for evening and Cool Water as a casual scent.

If I'm wearing perfume, I usually use a odorless deodorant, so there's no risk of clashing with the perfume. The best way I've found to apply perfume is to spray a cloud in front of you and then walk through. If you can smell your own perfume 10-15 later, it's usually too strong and this method avoids this.

BTW, rather than buy a full bottle, you can buy little samplers or mini-bottles online. Since perfume only lasts a year or two and your average CD doesn't wear perfume everyday, it's a good deal and you can get a variety of perfumes for different situations. The place I bought from had a $25 minimum order, so I ended up getting a half-dozen samplers.

Katie Ashe
09-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes I do, I'm still tring to find a perfume. I'm way to picky. I like the Allure sent, and Celine Dion also. I started to wear mascera on a regular basis. I look much better, I think.

jasmine
09-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I pretty much wear fem deodorant all the time. It adds a secret touch in my boyish clothes. Besides, it's strong enough for a man, right?

:)

Jas

Laurie Ann
09-28-2005, 09:26 PM
I also wear womens deodorant every day

Stephanie Brooks
09-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Sweet Honesty Cologne by Avon. Ever since I was young.

Tara Jordan Campbell
09-28-2005, 10:50 PM
My favorite is:

I use Herbal Essence shampoo on my hair and Calvin Kleins "Obsession" perfume. Buy an atomizer, spray it in front of you and walk into it..heavenly!!!!

ALL the girls comment "you smell devine"

ladyfydiana
09-28-2005, 10:59 PM
When I dress as a women I try to go the whole 9 yards.That means showering with a wash,body lotion,body powder and perfume.Along with lingerie,a sexy top and a skirt.
I have worn Este Lauders Beautiful and Channel #5.Right now I have been wearing Treselle by Avon.

Diana

Phoebe Reece
09-28-2005, 11:12 PM
I wear ladies deoderant (Arrid Light Powder) in all modes. I wear perfume (Windsong) everytime I go out enfemme.

Crystal Harmony
09-28-2005, 11:29 PM
I have heaps of impulse sprays for deo,my fav perfume at the moment is paris hilton,it smells so good. :)

Stephanie Mancini
09-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Wear my perfume like a second skin, smelling nice is an essential part of a girls make up

Steph

TeresaMc
09-29-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm single, and try to go to the limit all the time. Like others have mentioned, I use women's products exclusively. I find Dove deodorant (stick) is not only very pleasant, but very effective. I buy older dusting powder on Ebay, and the scent has diminished to the point where it is not terribly obvious. Shampoo, body spritzs, etc. can all be found that will work. You just want to avoid the flowery ones, unless your dressed, of course. I also no longer have any men's underwear; well, one pair for emergencies. :cute:

IRIA
09-29-2005, 02:34 AM
I wear feminine deodorant every day, and when I'm feeling really bold, I wear one of two perfumes I've got: Candies or Curve. ;)

urban gypsy
09-29-2005, 02:40 AM
I use poison perfume as it is not to over the top in the way of fragrance, the only problem is that my wife keeps using it as well but soon complains if i use her Oscar De laurentis.

FionaAlexis
09-29-2005, 02:56 AM
I wear 'Paris' - well actually I don't, its far too expensive - but I wear a perfume inspired by Paris called 'Adore' made a by local company called 'Buckley & Phillips'.

My partner was so impressed she now wears the fragrance inspired by Chanel No 5.

Anyone interested can find the link to Buckley & Phillips on the shopping links part of my website.

Fiona xx

MandyTS
09-29-2005, 03:33 AM
I don't wear purfume because I can not smell in the first place... but I try and wear unscented stuff because I have gotten into some interesting situations with contrasting smells (well people say)... :confused:

Tiffy
09-29-2005, 08:48 AM
I gave up men deodorant several months ago and only use degree for women. As for perfume I prefer Red Door. It was my wifes idea that I give up my male deodorant. And I have not been sorry.

April

JoAnnDallas
09-29-2005, 08:55 AM
Yes, perfume is part of being dressed IMHO. The trick is to find what fits you.

JoAnn

Wendy me
09-29-2005, 09:24 AM
well yes white dimonds ,...........

Carole/CCD
09-29-2005, 10:48 AM
When Dressed always wear both and I agree the little sample knock offs are the best way to get purfume

Maddie Knight
09-29-2005, 11:25 AM
When dressed I always use fem perfume and antipersperant.
Just make sure you use the right one when going to the pub with the guys.

Billijo49504
09-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I use Arm & Hammer in the powder fresh flavor. And as far as perfume, if I can afford it I really like Dior's Poison or Cinnabar. But I always have Vanilla Musk around.

tifftg
09-29-2005, 01:13 PM
I use femme deoderants, I buy travel sizes at Target, and use Clinique Happy. Now I am more open buying cosmetics, in the past, I would buy Cliniques Men's Shave cream when they would have their gift time. Buy so much and get a bunch of samples, often includes perfume. Great stealth way to stock up.

Tiff

rexy
09-29-2005, 05:42 PM
THANKS all of you for posting on this thread . It does help ans the question :) :)

Leilani68
09-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Of course, it's only natural....
Deoderant for obvious reasons.
Perfume when I am Dressing Nice, Feeling Sexy... :rose:

cosmolovesph
09-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Oh most certainly I do!

Deordorant and perfume (love to wear perfume!)

Clare
09-30-2005, 02:48 AM
I have been using AVON products for years.

I use femme toiletries regulary, whether deo, shower gels, moisturisers, etc.

I only use perfume when fully dressed, which unfortunately has not been that often in recent times!

Christine

LindaTS
10-04-2005, 08:57 AM
I wear perfume every day. Either Red Door, my preference, or Pedal Mist. I consider it part of getting dressed for the day.

Kayla Smith
10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
I have not use mens deodorant for the last five years, I use in either mode Secret"Violet dazzle" and before that is was a pear scent of secret. During the summer months I also use in additon to the deodorant, FDS "Delicate Breeze" it helps to prevent any underarm wettness. I use daily a body spray, it depends on what mood I am in but usually wear Secret"Tropical Radiance" or Honeysuckle by Bath and Body Works. I have for the last six years use as my shower gel either sheer freesia, plumeria, sweet pea and moonlight path by Bath and Body Works. The only perfume I use when I go out enfemme is Chloe.

MarieTS
10-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Yes, no self-respecting girl would go without deodorant. The "Secret" :) on cologne/perfume is not to overdo it

Michelle Jo
10-08-2005, 04:17 AM
I love and admire everything about the feminine gender so why would I wear anything but the best when I go out??? I enjoy displaying my softer side even when I am in my gender neutral mode .. I love the smell of perfume and the sweet pleasant fragrance of feminine deodorant and I wear both all the time ... I often get complements about how nice I smell from women I get close to and never has any man ever said anything derogatory or hurtful about the way I smell. Why would they most men prefer the smell of perfume also and even if they wouldn't be caught dead wearing it they still enjoy the sweet pretty fragrance ... most of them just smile and leave it at that but the ones that do comment smile and say "Nice ..."

A Sister-n-Panties Always,
Michelle Jo

pedebra
10-08-2005, 07:14 AM
For me it is Soft n Dri deodorant. Oil of Olay body wash makes me feel fresh and clean and feminine. Mary Kay moisturizing lotion for my skin. I don't wear cologne; maybe I should start with a unisex product so that it wouldn't be such a radical change as I tried more feminine fragrances.
Debra

Adrianne
10-08-2005, 07:22 AM
I only wear women's deodorant, i only wear's men's when i got to, i wear after shave to work only.

Adrianne.

jamie-upstate
10-08-2005, 07:24 AM
nothing can compare to a bath with avons skin so sofe
a fresh shave and bath what a way to start dressing up
:angel:

Jennifer in CO
10-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Wife and I share Fem deodorent, but as for perfume I have to be careful. As an asthmatic, smells/odors can trigger an attack (I also have to be careful of where I go - small rooms etc came kill me if the wrong perfume is present). As such, I am limited to what perfumes I can wear. Patchulie is nice and mild so I wear it usually at the request of my wife.

Jenn

Stephanie Kay
10-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Absolutely! I use Secret Platinum Protection Powder Scent and wear Estee Lauder "Beautiful." Even spritz my panties:p !

Love,
Stephanie Kay

BeckyCath
10-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Only use Dove deoderant now, and it works really well, but it does mean i have to keep my arm pits shaved, was alot fresher smelling, cooler and comfier this summer.

I use impulse sprays now all the time, and recently have been adding a little spray of "Oui"... And that's only to go to work in an engineering workshop!

Rebecca

rexy
10-09-2005, 01:31 PM
yes i thought that it is a good idea to use deo and perfume when dressed it really does help with setting the tune ,for getting dressed:) :) p.s. thanks for looking at my thread.......all of you REXY

MsEva
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I wear perfume every day. Either Red Door, my preference, or Pedal Mist. I consider it part of getting dressed for the day.

Love Red Door! And all the other Elizabeth Arden scents(right now we are still in summer mode so we use Sunflower)...so does my wife. Also love Clinques Happy. I share scents with my DW! Also with a house of two "other" women (daughter and wife) the only antiperspirant is fem..Usually Dove or Secret fresh scent and our soap is Dove Green Tea..Smells great:p

Misty_VA
10-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Elizabeth Arden has some great scents. Red Door is so sexy. It is a scent that I usually wear in the fall/winter. In the spring/summer I usually wear Happy or 5th Ave. The only deodorent I use is Lady Speed Stick. Not sure it is me or not but most man's deodorent's don't seem to keep me smelling clean all day.

Misty

HaleyPink2000
10-11-2005, 02:09 AM
I don't even go to bed without my perfume.
Oh and use Secret underarm spray.

Haley:)

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Girls in trying to pass in public. Do any of you think about wearing women's deo and/ or perfume ? just wanted to know ?

Every time I dress I pour some drops of my Carolina Herrera perfum.

If not I feel some of my femininity is missing.

LindaTS
10-17-2005, 08:25 AM
It's nice to know that other girls like Red Door. It's a wonderful perfume and not overpowering.