PDA

View Full Version : Days are counting down.

Teri Jean
04-22-2011, 12:45 PM
This past few months have been cluttered with work, family, insurance issues, relationship interests and of course the up coming GRS & BA. Through it all I found comfort in just listening and sometimes responding to the girls and guys here. I have experienced a total transformation and transition over the past 2-1/2 yrs since I stepped through the door here.

With my surgery a few days away (May 4th) I recieved a note from CO and Dr.Bowers staff that the last of the paperwork had landed in their in-box and all I have left to do is pack and arrive. As I write this I have to take comfort in knowing there is a huge community that supported me and gave advice over the past 2-1/2 yrs and many of you have been there. Friendships have been established even if we never have met and throughout my journey of self examination you all have been there. Thank you

So with just 4 full days of work before me and it seems like a ton of preparation to do, not really, I wanted to take a moment and look at the pathstones of my journey and I have to say they are laid smooth and straight, okay there is a couple toe trippers in the mix, and they are polished from the use of so many before me and they will be set there for those coming behind me. So to all my friends and acquaintences there is a huge bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates for you pleasure. With that I want to offer a huge:hugs::hugs::love::drink: to you all. see you soon.

Teri Jean

AllieSF
04-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Terri,

Good luck with that comes. If you are going to be in the SF Bay Area and need or want someone to "drop" in on you just PM me and I would be more than happy to oblige.

Katesback
04-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Almost taco time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gretchen2
04-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Jesus Kate, well I guess you better hold the cheese on that one. Good luck Teri and congratulations.

Zenith
04-22-2011, 05:13 PM
Jesus Kate, well I guess you better hold the cheese on that one. Good luck Teri and congratulations.

Better to hold the hot sauce and jalepenos...them labia and clitoris parts are SENSITIVE...:eek: Take care Teri...the San Mateo operation is a big improvement...

CharleneT
04-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Teri, good luck and may your surgery go well and recovery quickly !

:bighug2:

C

SherriePall
04-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Teri -- Good luck and I hope that all goes well on the Fourth. As I was typing this I realized that the Fourth will be your Independence Day -- the beginning of the rest of your life. Again, good luck and take care.

Teri Jean
04-23-2011, 09:06 AM
OMG Kate you are seriously a great gal, LMAO. Zenith, come on......I love my chilis and sauce, :D. and being lactose intollerant I can skip the "cheese". Thanks all, you are all great. Well back to the house work. HUGS

Jorja
04-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Good Luck Teri!!! I know you will do very well. Here is to a quick and healthy recovery. :drink:

Sharon
04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
I assume we're talking about a soft shelled rather than a hard shelled taco, with one of those soy "cheeses" as a garnish. :)

I'll be thinking about you, Teri, and I wish you the very best. :hugs:

Persephone
04-23-2011, 12:48 PM
A huge hug to you, Teri Jean!!!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Teri Jean
04-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Sharon, you are so right, soft tacos rule. :D

Laurie Ann
04-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Teri I wish you all the best for a successfull outcome and a swift recovery

AKAMichelle
04-23-2011, 03:26 PM
I hope you have a smooth recovery and enjoy the new life that you are starting.

Kathryn Martin
04-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Nothing but the best Teri, and come see us from the other side

Alicia Ryanne
04-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Almost taco time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL funniest thing ive read in awile.

God bless Teri

Teri Jean
04-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Alicia, Kates a dream, you got to love her for all the reasons. Thank you all. Tonight I and a couple gfs went out for dinner and had a wonderful time just talking and enjoying each other's company. Our lives may be different than most but it is a good life and when you have friends like we do here it is even better. Yes Kate that includes you to, hugs sis. You all have a great weekend. Hugs to all, Teri

morgan51
04-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Be well Teri Have a speedy recovery God Bless

Kaitlyn Michele
04-24-2011, 09:24 AM
thinking of you and wishing you a a speedy and healthy recovery!

Kelsy
04-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Teri,

I look up to you and admire the dignity and grace you display!
My prayers will be with you and I wish you the best!

Hugs Kelsy

Teri Jean
04-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Today I recieved a call from the Mills Peninsula Surgical Center about this coming Wednesday and my surgery. My surgery time is 9:15am west coast time and should last around 5hrs.

Now I have said this before and be kind as I say it again. I want to thank everyone here and wish you as much love and sucess as you have shown me over the nearly two years I have been here. We all have supported each other and this family that brought me in has been so wonderful I cannot do but give you all my LOVE and a HUGE HUG. I will see you all on the other side of the table. Teri
PS: This goes to all our Mods also, hugs girls for everything.

Kerigirl2009
04-27-2011, 03:37 PM
I wish you the best and I hope you find all the happiness in the world. You have a lot of courage to live out your dream. I will pray that Dr. Bowers has steady hands and a flair for dramatic change. Now don't forget about us here. Good Luck, HUGS.

JennyA
04-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Haha, taco time, made my day.

Teri Jean
04-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Keri thank you and no I am not leaving. By next year this time I may be moving much closer to your neigborhood. And Jenny, LMAO, Kate has a way of putting things in words and that is why I love to read her responses. She is a dear.

crystalann
04-27-2011, 09:52 PM
:)Good luck Teri and congratulations:)

Teri Jean
04-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Life is getting interesting this past couple days and I ran into a lady from Key West that is having her GRS the day before and another gal from MN that is coming in and having her's on the 10th. The world is getting smaller everyday. Fly in 3 days and surgery in 5. Hugs

kristinacd55
04-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Lots of luck with it Teri and a speedy recovery as well!

Teri Jean
04-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Thank you Kristina. Tonight we had our book club meeting and a number of my friends came to wish me the best. Normally we have 6-10 and tonight we had a larger group. Of course we did not get much done with the book we are reading but it was heart warming to see the effort that was made to be there for me.

On a side note it is a potluck type meeting and I brought chili roasted salmon and mixed veggies. Glad I made two batches as all I had left was a small serving for lunch tomorrow. All the girls loved it but we tend to over treat ourselves each month. :D