PDA

View Full Version : Just an update

Vanessac48
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Well, I have now been dressed fully as a woman every day for over a year. There has not been one day, not a single one, where I didn't have my heels,pantyhose,dress, skirt, or jeans on, bra, forms,lipstick,makeup,and blonde hair. I only put on my "other" clothes when I absolutely have to. I have an amazxing wife. She has embraced the new me completely. She borrows my makeup, and quite often compliments how I look. let me qualify my wife. She is not a lesbian, or bi, she won't sleep with me like tyhis, which I totally understand, but I do go to bed many nights forms on, in women's night clothes of various sorts.

How do I feel since the change?

I feel totally fortunate, because just 13 months ago, I was envious of all that could dress when they wanted anytime. I'm not bi myself, never had an encounter with a male, never want to. I just love the feeling,look,scent, and unbelievable feeling I get from looking female, and being able to go out and do anything I want.

I would say on average if I am awake 110 hrs a week, I am in full female attire and makeup, nails painted, perfume, probably for 100 or more of them, and some weeks all 110, just depends on what I need to do. I work from home, so no issues there.

There are times I look at myself and see a beautiful women, and yet others I don't quite feel that way, but inside it 100% of the time feels wonderful. I always thought that after awhile it would wear off, but just the opposite, it grows stronger. I will never have surgery, I can look and feel mentally,physically, and emotionally like a woman all the time, so I don't feel the need.

I wish everyone, and I'm sure this applies to many here, could just be free to experience what I am experiencing. That is my Easter wish for everyone here, find the strength, and courage to be what you want to be, because it is an indescribable feeling, and once you get here, you'll never go back, ever, it is impossible!

Happy Easter to all and may God Bless!

Persephone
04-22-2011, 03:56 PM
What a wonderful post, Vanessa! Totally awesome!

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and living the good life. Enjoy!!!

May you have a wonderful Easter and may God continue to bless you and yours.

Hugs,
Persephone.

sissystephanie
04-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Vanessa, I guess some sort of congratulations are in order. Although I have been a crossdresser for a very long time, I have never experienced what you have been doing. I was married to a very wonderful lady for almost 50 years. She knew I was a CD when we married and totally accepted me as such. The main reason she did accept me was that I never let her forget that I was her MAN, regardless of what clothing I had on!! Yes, I did wear frilly nightgowns to bed!! But I was definitely a man underneath!!

Cancer took her 6 years ago, but I still dress enfemme whenever I can! I have no desire to be a woman, I just like to dress like one! Obviously, you do to! A very Happy Easter and may God Bless you!!

Cynthia Anne
04-23-2011, 07:30 AM
T hat's quite an update Vanessa! It's nice that you have such a wonderful wife!

Vanessac48
04-25-2011, 07:19 AM
I've never been happier, and yes, I make sure my wife knows that under the clothes, and makeup, there is a man that adores her, because I do!