PDA

View Full Version : If you could find a spell that would allow you change sexes at will.

Billie Jean
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Would you cast it and what would you do as a lady? I certainly would and I'd get dolled up go out and let some guy buy my drinks and dinner. After dinner and dancing I'd change back to a guy as not to have to sleep with him. I think I'd make a great Dominatrix. ;) :thumbsup: Or maybe just a big tease. Billie Jean

MarinaTwelve200
09-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I read a poll in a mainstream publucation that said that 75% of straight guys would like to be a woman for a week IF the change were complete and if they could change back.

Unfortunately, I dont remember where I saw it. But I beleive it is so----perhaps the number is greater than that, in reality.

I've heard a LOT of guys make positive off hand remarks about the subject.--in different comtexts, and dressing up in female costume is quite popular at halloween----it was even more The disguise of choice for jr high and up when I was growing up in the 60's And in the south ,it was even more popular at mardi gras (but not all went on to be CDs.) I wouldnt do it though---dressing up as a girl would have struck "too close to home" for me.---Indeed the first time ever I went out in fem costume was LAST Halloween.

Stormgirl
09-28-2005, 10:04 PM
I would stay as a guy and in fact make the spell erase any of the trasngenderism I previously had *thumbup*

Billie Jean
09-28-2005, 10:31 PM
I read a poll in a mainstream publucation that said that 75% of straight guys would like to be a woman for a week IF the change were complete and if they could change back.

Unfortunately, I dont remember where I saw it. But I beleive it is so----perhaps the number is greater than that, in reality.

I've heard a LOT of guys make positive off hand remarks about the subject.--in different comtexts, and dressing up in female costume is quite popular at halloween----it was even more The disguise of choice for jr high and up when I was growing up in the 60's And in the south ,it was even more popular at mardi gras (but not all went on to be CDs.) I wouldnt do it though---dressing up as a girl would have struck "too close to home" for me.---Indeed the first time ever I went out in fem costume was LAST Halloween.How would you know they weren't CDs if those guys were in the closet like so many of us are or have been at one time or another? Billie Jean ;)

ladyfydiana
09-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Thats a tough one Billie but I dont think I can come up with a good answer.One part of me say yes while the other says no.Damn its hard when you have two personalities and both have a voice.

Diana

Bernadina
09-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Sounds like fun. Let me know when you find one.

Tara Jordan Campbell
09-28-2005, 11:01 PM
I guess for me it would depend on what you are expecting to get out of the experience.
IF you dress and go out you will experience allot, the more you go out dressed the more you learn.
Even they way I dress and present myself become mundane at times.

Personally, I think it would be interesting to "live" as a woman for a week, month or whatever and really see the crap they go through, I think I would want to come back kicking and screaming all the way!!

insearchofme
09-29-2005, 08:27 AM
I would love to change back and forth. I love the male side of me and the female side and experience both to their totality would be wonderful. I'd like to experience most of being female. Don't want to experience pregnancy, child birth or menopause, thiose i can do with out.

mand
09-29-2005, 08:32 AM
Hello Billie Jean :) I would only have to use it the once because I would most certainly never change back ;)

love mand xxx :)

TeresaMc
09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Why limit the spell to yourself? Imagine a world populated by us!

Wendy me
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
intresting thought i would like to go along with what mand said but i think abought 80% of the time i would be female the outher 20% of the time as hard as it is to amit "he" is like almost good to have around ...as female what would i do ???? well truth i would just be me ...the cute little house wife that i am ....lol...

lauren
09-29-2005, 11:06 AM
I would embrace this spell wholeheartedly if I could make some physical adjustments re size and weight as well, but I think I'd end up spending most of my time as a woman. I'm not too keen on the pregnancy/menstruation bit but if that was the price I had to pay to do this , well then I would do it.

Lauren

MarinaTwelve200
09-29-2005, 11:29 AM
How would you know they weren't CDs if those guys were in the closet like so many of us are or have been at one time or another? Billie Jean ;)

The question would involve all straight men CD or not.
How do we know how many OTHER straight guys (we CDs are generally straight) entertain the notion of CD but are frightened to do it?---and how many other CD guys are in the closet?---for all we know it MIGHT be the "Norm" for men to be curious about what it is like to be a woman---but only a small percent of those may act on their curiosity. And THAT percent may be larger--as we may not know who CDs and who does not.

I am sure at least 75% even more, of ALL guys have worn a feminine item at one time or another in their lives for one reason or the other.(even as a joke). Two out of 3 of my classmates in jr high and HS Cded on Halloween--and Mardi Gras, especially in the 60's when your sexuality wouldnt be questioned as much as it is today.---and how many other "regular" classmates WANTED to but were too "chicken" to try?. And even for CD guys. I WAS CDing by then, and still, I wouldnt do it in public.

My point is that I suspect many if not most guys are at least favorably curious about CD and what it is like to be a woman. But I dont think most would actually CD themselves. The poll question was "safe" as it was an impossibility, so the respondents likely felt more inclined to be honest.

Amelia Moxon
09-29-2005, 11:32 AM
...Like Mand, only use it the once, turn myself into a Real Girl, forget about the spell, and everything that lead me to it and never change back.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

JoAnnDallas
09-29-2005, 11:54 AM
It would make is so much easier to go out. POP, Girl Mode, go out, have fun, come home, POP Male Mode.

JoAnn

Marla
09-29-2005, 12:15 PM
No pain no surgery. I would only use it once.

Donna
09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Sounds like fun. Let me know when you find one.

Judging from your picture I'd say you have found one!

Donna

jo_ann
09-29-2005, 06:33 PM
I would use it all the time.. probably spend every weekend as a girl for sure.. I wouldn't doubt that statistic is accurate. Although 5-10% crossdress, I'm sure if you asked men if they could become genetic girls at will, it would be much higher. partially because then it would be normal (wouldn't be a guy dressed as a girl), and partially because unless your super homophobic, everyone wants to know what it would have been like if nature decided to make them the other sex, that statistic might actually be much higher.

Billie Jean
09-29-2005, 08:07 PM
I would use it all the time.. probably spend every weekend as a girl for sure.. I wouldn't doubt that statistic is accurate. Although 5-10% crossdress, I'm sure if you asked men if they could become genetic girls at will, it would be much higher. partially because then it would be normal (wouldn't be a guy dressed as a girl), and partially because unless your super homophobic, everyone wants to know what it would have been like if nature decided to make them the other sex, that statistic might actually be much higher.I would say that you're probably right. I am not homophobic, meaning I say to each his own. I myself am hetero and did not choose to be but thats what I am. I think that if I could become a girl I would still be hetero. I'd still like to see how the other sex actually feels and know things exactly from their point of veiw. They seem to have a better intuition and can read body language better. Plus I wish I could o*****m like they seem to be able to. Billie Jean :o :thumbsup:

cd_isabelle
09-29-2005, 08:48 PM
i want that spell, gimmie gimmie gimmie.

that would be an experience, an outlet for both sides of my personality.

to be able to change on a whim would be great but i have the feeling i would spend more time as a girl than as a guy.

the first thing i would do would be to get some girlfriends together and go shopping completely as a girl before hitting the town that night, clubbing and dancing and what may come.

certainly makes it easier to go out as a girl as here in australia, melbourne especially the clubs around here knock back guys simply because there is too many of us and girls dont have to wait in line, just walk right in and have a good time.

that would be a lovely day / night.

let me know when you find that spell cos i could do with it for a few nights.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Bernadina
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Judging from your picture I'd say you have found one!

Donna

Thanks Donna.

My spell is my wife who insists that I dress and coordinate properly.

Hugs.

Deidra Cowen
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Tons of us already have the spell...LOL...we get dressed, put on makeup, don the wig and either have fun at home or go out shopping or clubbing. Its happening all over the country and a lot of places around the world. :D

Just come down to the Stage Door Bar on a Saturday night in Atlanta, Georgia. Lots of guys are doing the ' spell' and being fems...and are there for all to see. ;)

http://www.michellemariecd.com/sd17.JPG

HaleyPink2000
09-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh well, actually I think the spell only half worked on me. LOLOlol0ol

I'm a crossdresser, so does that make it that the spell only worked half way?

Oh and I bet Marina could wipp up a few spells this halloween for us all. LOL
You all need to see her Halloween costume from last year. *smile*

Haley:)

Lawren
09-30-2005, 07:31 PM
I would most definitely use it, often. In fact, I might never want to change back to "male mode".