PDA

View Full Version : So I did it!

Pinky188
04-22-2011, 08:27 PM
I JUST outed myself to my two best male friends! And they are cool with it!! I love my friends!!! Im so lucky!!!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
04-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Congrats! What happened? How did you do it, what did they say? Very big step, way to go!

Maria in heels
04-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Yes, please tell us what happened, and how you are feeling...

Cynthia Anne
04-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Pinky! It's time for the rest of the story! Don't leave us hanging! We will hunt you down, If you do not explain!

Persephone
04-23-2011, 03:08 AM
Cool Pinky! That took courage! Now please tell us all about it!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Pinky188
04-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Ok. So I have a Facebook page, like most of us do. I am "friends" with my family, and people I went to school with along with people I still hang out with. No co-workers! I posted a few pics of me all dolled up around 8 months ago. Some comments where made on those photos that where positive. One person told me that I was a beautiful woman! Any way, My friend Ted asked me about the pictures the other day and with out thinking, I just came out with it. "Yeah Ted, I love looking like a woman. And love wearing womens clothes!" And he was totally ok with it! He said, "Thats cool man" "what ever you like" Wow!! I thought, that was easy! So yesterday my other friend Chris asked about it. He also was cool with it. In fact we talked a while about the subject. I told him what "style" of clothing I liked and so on. He was real cool about it! This is so awesome!! Hopefully one day it wont be a big deal and I can just be me all the time!!!

Sam'
04-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Well done love! Took a lot of courage, if anybody (strangers in the street) has a problem ignore them; they shouldn't matter in your life x

leotard fan
04-23-2011, 07:21 AM
good luck! i hope i get courage to do it, to more friends that i have...

Megan70
04-23-2011, 07:36 AM
Glad it was cool with you. Not only have I over time told my 3 friends about Megan butI'm going to a fancy philhamonic concert with 3 of my best male friends of (40 years )as the only dame of the foursome next saturday. I still have to e-mail or phone chat with one of them before hand, who knows I'm going as Megan, has for years but has never seen me .( The others have), but I'm not comfortable with him knowing or seeing me even though he says its not a problem to one of the others. 3 guys and a "broad" all dressed up out thear music and have coffee afterward. Week from today.Sounds lke a dream come true!
Good luck to you and your friends

Pinky188
04-23-2011, 08:25 AM
WOW! Have fun Megan!